Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

View 2 Honey/Rugby 0

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

got comments in before threads closed ..

championeeeeee championeeeeee

takes cup, holds aloft ......

off to work .. walking wi cocky swagger.

GONE .......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

You're total buggers the lot of you

but im crying with laughter,so thank you

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

lol they think they get can outwit us honey.

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

Dont smile mate the take the last one off if they see fit lol.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

View is the fastest finger on the buttons today.......but he does'nt have the power we have

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"View is the fastest finger on the buttons today.......but he does'nt have the power we have "

Well they say power can corrupt lol so don't let it become your preciouuuuuus

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"View is the fastest finger on the buttons today.......but he does'nt have the power we have

Well they say power can corrupt lol so don't let it become your preciouuuuuus "

I don't think like that I just do it to help out,if people can't leave personal digs and snipes outside of here then im not apologising for closing stuff down or removing quotes

If people want the forums to become a personal battle ground then find some other site to do it,as its not allowed here

to be honest I could do without a lot of the crap that comes from doing the mod stuff but I love the site and think the mojority of people on here are fantastic

Shame it has to be dragged down to playground level on occasion

over a year ago

"

I don't think like that I just do it to help out,if people can't leave personal digs and snipes outside of here then im not apologising for closing stuff down or removing quotes

If people want the forums to become a personal battle ground then find some other site to do it,as its not allowed here

to be honest I could do without a lot of the crap that comes from doing the mod stuff but I love the site and think the mojority of people on here are fantastic

Shame it has to be dragged down to playground level on occasion "

I think the mods in here do a fantastic job, its a very unrewarding situation to be in, but as with life there are good and bad everywhere, if we all remember we are adults and just have fun ,

Fun = Good

PS, I also wonder what the newbies ( we were all new at one point) think of some of the stuff that goes on, If we lose the chance to get to meet some of the new folks because we have put them off by being negative then we ALL lose out.

Anyway that concludes todays rambling nonsense from me

over a year ago

"

I think the mods in here do a fantastic job, its a very unrewarding situation to be in, but as with life there are good and bad everywhere, if we all remember we are adults and just have fun ,

Fun = Good

PS, I also wonder what the newbies ( we were all new at one point) think of some of the stuff that goes on, If we lose the chance to get to meet some of the new folks because we have put them off by being negative then we ALL lose out.

Anyway that concludes todays rambling nonsense from me "

Well as a newbie(ish) to the forums if not the site I have to say I think you are all great, love reading your snipes at eachother almost as much as the lovely things you have to say - and as for the moderators I think you do a fabulous job - so thank you to you all xxx

over a year ago

"

Fun = Good

Anyway that concludes todays rambling nonsense from me "

Natural selection, ing out the weak.

I started posting in the middle of it all, and I managed to survive. So I must be the exception that proves the rule.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"

Fun = Good

Anyway that concludes todays rambling nonsense from me

Natural selection, ing out the weak.

I started posting in the middle of it all, and I managed to survive. So I must be the exception that proves the rule. "

let me guess you a spartan by anychance ??????

over a year ago

so we all happy xxxx

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Deliriously soxxxx

over a year ago