Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Binaural beats

Jump to newest

By *ingcom76 OP   Man
over a year ago

cheltenham

Does anyone know if these work? I'd like to try them but I'm unsure about whether they any good or real!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man
over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

Isn't that just a collection of sounds played at a certain frequency, meant for relaxation etc?

By *elshsunsWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

Does for me

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep they work for me too!

By *ingcom76 OP   Man
over a year ago

cheltenham

I've also seen some with apparently subliminal messages in them for hypnosis or hands free orgasms!

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man
over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

I find their effectiveness limited, but everyones different. You tube is full of binaural videos, just shove some headphones on and try them out.

over a year ago

They work for me. I also experience deep relaxation from the most peculiar sounds such as hammering, sawing & sanding. I get tingles up my spine and into my head then lose the will and ability to move!

If my neighbours do major renovations I curl up in a ball and enjoy the racket while everyone else grumps and moans haha

over a year ago

Works for me

over a year ago

"They work for me. I also experience deep relaxation from the most peculiar sounds such as hammering, sawing & sanding. I get tingles up my spine and into my head then lose the will and ability to move!

If my neighbours do major renovations I curl up in a ball and enjoy the racket while everyone else grumps and moans haha"

come to my workshop I'll put the log burner on you can sit in a comfy old chair and drift off to the sounds!

over a year ago

"They work for me. I also experience deep relaxation from the most peculiar sounds such as hammering, sawing & sanding. I get tingles up my spine and into my head then lose the will and ability to move!

If my neighbours do major renovations I curl up in a ball and enjoy the racket while everyone else grumps and moans haha come to my workshop I'll put the log burner on you can sit in a comfy old chair and drift off to the sounds! "

That's my actual idea of heaven

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

This sounds like Metronomic Relaxation Induction wherein metronome like sounds are played at specific frequencies in order to lull the ‘brain rate’ into Alpha and Theta states as can be gauged on an electroencephalogram.

It’s quite fascinating research

over a year ago

If my neighbours do major renovations I curl up in a ball and enjoy the racket while everyone else grumps and moans haha come to my workshop I'll put the log burner on you can sit in a comfy old chair and drift off to the sounds!

That's my actual idea of heaven

"

crackling woodburner and the rhythmic sound of the lathe is very enjoyable

By *ingcom76 OP   Man
over a year ago

cheltenham

I've recently rediscovered binaural beats as I stumbled across some on YouTube that claim to change your perception. They say that if you listen to them you can transform into or believe you are someone or something else!

Anyone have any experience of those types of binaural/subliminal sounds?

over a year ago

"I've recently rediscovered binaural beats as I stumbled across some on YouTube that claim to change your perception. They say that if you listen to them you can transform into or believe you are someone or something else!

Anyone have any experience of those types of binaural/subliminal sounds? "

I only use them to help me sleep but I could do with something that will get me out of this self pity mood that I'm in lately

over a year ago

"I've recently rediscovered binaural beats as I stumbled across some on YouTube that claim to change your perception. They say that if you listen to them you can transform into or believe you are someone or something else!

Anyone have any experience of those types of binaural/subliminal sounds? "

I can transform into someone else just by putting on a little black dress and a wig.

By *sianMancMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Not for me.

Take a look at isochronic as BB was first tech and isochronic are the upgrade. Both old tech now of course.

Someone suggested YouTube well never stick headphones on where BB and YouTube is concerned unless you can validate the source as being trustworthy.

Hope that helps as been researching such mind tools for past 19years.

Good luck in your quest.

Post new Message to Thread