Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Time Travel Conudrum....

Jump to newest

By *innie The Minx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

If you could go back in time (or forward even), when would you travel to and why?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I’d love to observe dinosaurs - from a safe distance of course

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Purely to observe or change something?

I'm not going anywhere near anything that will greatly impact the time line.

Probably to the Future. Do the whole back to the future 2 thing with the almanac. Technically its not changing the past! Then again to know your own future...

over a year ago

A couple of months down the line.. just to see if my luck changes after 3 failed attempts here lol! I mean I have standards but I don’t even have interest at the minute

over a year ago

Suppose the obvious one is to go back to a Euro millions draw and pick the winning numbers ..

over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Purely to observe or change something?

Probably to the Future. Do the whole back to the future 2 thing with the almanac. Technically its not changing the past! Then again to know your own future... "

As can observer, kind of like a time travelling tourist. So you can't actually change anything. Just observe.

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

Jerusalem year 0

Just to see what is true

Or the days when the Sphinx was actually built

over a year ago

I'd go back 15 years, slap my old self and tell myself to not fuck up... Take risks and dare greatly.

But the very act of me doing that means I fucked up... Oh shit... Time gets weird

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

1970 London. Go to as many concerts as possible.

over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Jerusalem year 0

Just to see what is true

Or the days when the Sphinx was actually built"

Imagine....bet it took longer than they quoted for it. Then neighbours complained it was blocking their view. Back to the planning department. Had to remove the top hat it was meant to be wearing. Then an irrate worker drove a camel into it as he hadn't been paid...

over a year ago

Probably to the Future. Do the whole back to the future 2 thing with the almanac. Technically its not changing the past! Then again to know your own future...

As can observer, kind of like a time travelling tourist. So you can't actually change anything. Just observe."

Oh well that changes things greatly! So many major points in history.

Are you The doctor? Can we just stop off at them all?

Going to need some serious thought out in to pick once exact point in time. Would be something that is based on vast speculation and theory. So I could come back and say "you were wrong, it happened like this"

over a year ago

"If you could go back in time (or forward even), when would you travel to and why?

"

Forward nothing good can come of going back

over a year ago

Under the Duvet

As can observer, kind of like a time travelling tourist. So you can't actually change anything. Just observe.

Going to need some serious thought out in to pick once exact point in time. Would be something that is based on vast speculation and theory. So I could come back and say "you were wrong, it happened like this"

"

Would anyone believe you though?

over a year ago

Would anyone believe you though?"

Camera! Selfie with baby Jesus and all that

over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Camera! Selfie with baby Jesus and all that"

Ooh, good call!

By *obsrocketMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

[Removed by poster at 23/01/19 15:46:56]

By *obsrocketMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

I would go back to 1963 and give Nigel Farage's mum a condom.

By *obsrocketMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

"Jerusalem year 0

Just to see what is true

Imagine....bet it took longer than they quoted for it. Then neighbours complained it was blocking their view. Back to the planning department. Had to remove the top hat it was meant to be wearing. Then an irrate worker drove a camel into it as he hadn't been paid..."

That explains why the Sphinx has a broken nose.

over a year ago

Ooh, good call!"

See! It's kinda how it would work if you had sex with me. I'd have to take a picture because nobody would believe it!

Pics or it didn't happen!

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

"Jerusalem year 0

Just to see what is true

Imagine....bet it took longer than they quoted for it. Then neighbours complained it was blocking their view. Back to the planning department. Had to remove the top hat it was meant to be wearing. Then an irrate worker drove a camel into it as he hadn't been paid..."

Brilliant

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

"I would go back to 1963 and give Nigel Farage's mum a condom."

By *homasP80Man
over a year ago

Linwood

Probably to the Future. Do the whole back to the future 2 thing with the almanac. Technically its not changing the past! Then again to know your own future... "

Yea. The back to the future 2.

End up like rich biff.

over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Ooh, good call!

See! It's kinda how it would work if you had sex with me. I'd have to take a picture because nobody would believe it!

Pics or it didn't happen! "

I'll stick with the time travel lol

over a year ago

My mind can travel forward and back in time - I like doing that. If I had a Tardis I’d never get any work done but I’d do a lot more shagging

over a year ago

To about 9.50ish am on Sunday, 23rd of September 2018 . I would make sure my bathroom floor is bone dry before leaving to go to my bedroom. As then I wouldn't slip on it and smash my knee...

over a year ago

"Would anyone believe you though?

Ooh, good call!

Pics or it didn't happen!

I'll stick with the time travel lol"

Good choice

over a year ago

I’d like to time travel to wherever “PolarBear73” is right now

over a year ago

As can observer, kind of like a time travelling tourist. So you can't actually change anything. Just observe."

you can only travel to the future if you are traveling in space at the speed of sound, traveling from Alpha Sentori going at light speed, week will pass for you but years would have passed on earth.

By *odernIdiotMan
over a year ago

Somewhere Rural

"If you could go back in time (or forward even), when would you travel to and why?

"

The Lesser Free Trade Hall, Manchester on 4 June 1976.

Thousands of people swear blind that they were there, so at least I could be able to join the club!

over a year ago

When I was with a lady in Guildford,she loved sex and was rolling in money. I must have been mad to let her go.

over a year ago

As can observer, kind of like a time travelling tourist. So you can't actually change anything. Just observe. you can only travel to the future if you are traveling in space at the speed of sound, traveling from Alpha Sentori going at light speed, week will pass for you but years would have passed on earth."

Scientifically travelling backwards in time isn't possible, however all of us have technically travelled into the future at some point.

Time goes faster the quicker you travel and also time goes slower the closer you are to the earths centre of gravity. So someone who lives at high altitude will experience time slightly slower than that of someone at sea level.

Of course this difference would be miniscule.

To get a really big difference you would need to travel fast, very fast, somewhere near light speed. Unfortunately the fastest object we have made only goes at 70,000 km an hour, light is 300,000 km per second!!!

over a year ago

I'd travel 6 years into the future to see how the 4th referendum on brexit is going

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

1977..to experience the first wave of punk in full swing..

over a year ago

As can observer, kind of like a time travelling tourist. So you can't actually change anything. Just observe. you can only travel to the future if you are traveling in space at the speed of sound, traveling from Alpha Sentori going at light speed, week will pass for you but years would have passed on earth.

Scientifically travelling backwards in time isn't possible, however all of us have technically travelled into the future at some point.

Time goes faster the quicker you travel and also time goes slower the closer you are to the earths centre of gravity. So someone who lives at high altitude will experience time slightly slower than that of someone at sea level.

To get a really big difference you would need to travel fast, very fast, somewhere near light speed. Unfortunately the fastest object we have made only goes at 70,000 km an hour, light is 300,000 km per second!!!

"

I bet you have fun telling kids santa is not real don't you!

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

23 March 2015, to spend the whole day with my mum before she past away.

over a year ago

The Golden Age of Piracy. I'd be a Force of Nature

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

22 November 1963, Dallas, Texas, United States and shout duck

over a year ago

Dawn of time or first shag and shout "put your glasses on"

over a year ago

As can observer, kind of like a time travelling tourist. So you can't actually change anything. Just observe. you can only travel to the future if you are traveling in space at the speed of sound, traveling from Alpha Sentori going at light speed, week will pass for you but years would have passed on earth.

I bet you have fun telling kids santa is not real don't you! "

He's not real??? FFS!!

By *ouis CyphreMan
over a year ago

The Midlands

I bet you have fun telling kids santa is not real don't you!

He's not real??? FFS!! "

I still believe

Post new Message to Thread