Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Who are we fucking

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

On Fab.

Do you care about someone's past or present or is just about your orgasm at the time

Do you care that they're married / attatched or Bi or fucking everyone bareback?

Or the reason they can't accomodate is because they live with their mum?

The list is endless

Disclaimer - I'm not judging Bi barebackers that fuck trannies in their mums house ... before anyone gets their knickers in a twist

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not really as long as they make me happy thru laughter il take all else as a bonus there history isnt mine so its not my issue

over a year ago

It's more about my experience with them than anyone they've interacted with to be honest.

Obviously health risks and crazy behaviour leads to the avoid at all costs stance!!

If we dug in enough to anyone's past or behaviour here, I'm pretty sure we could make a tabloid story scaring the crap out of you!

over a year ago

I care. If a beautiful looking person says something I dislike, they can soon turn ugly in my eyes. A less traditionally physically attractive person.. can grow in beauty the more I learn and like about them.

over a year ago

My personal life is mine, theirs is theirs.

I prefer to be friends with whoever I meet and I do take an interest in things going on in their lives but it is of no consequence if I'm the one or just one of many.

I like to feel that when we are together we are totally focussed on each other. When we part, we pick up our lives and let reality back in.

over a year ago

People have varying tastes and fantasies so i wouldnt judge them on thier past meets unless there was some issue that would affect me.

A obviously jelous and angry verifier or somone with a declared untreatable std.

Other than that if they want a skinny man yesterday or a 50 year old 20 stone woman the next why should i judge?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Care is a big word. There are certain people we try to avoid meeting but we don't care how they live their life really anymore than they care how we live theirs.

I know that some care deeply about what everyone else is doing on here but it doesn't seem to give them anything but stress and anger.

By *picknspanMan
over a year ago

North West Leeds

Surely if you are simply interested in fucking someone then it matters not about their back ground.

One night stands: do you interrogate them before taking them either to the back of the pub or to your home for a bunk up?

Dogging: do you insist on knowing the life history and checking details of their vehicle on PNC?

This is a sex site not a dating site...but if you are seeking a fb or fwb or a regular arrangement with a person then that does change the perspective and woild need some information declaring.

Just my view....

over a year ago

" It's more about my experience with them than anyone they've interacted with to be honest.

Obviously health risks and crazy behaviour leads to the avoid at all costs stance!!

If we dug in enough to anyone's past or behaviour here, I'm pretty sure we could make a tabloid story scaring the crap out of you! "

Haha yes I agree

I guess I'm just really nosey and love to hear people's history and kinks etc ..

I guess so many people fear judgement that's why they hide.

over a year ago

Some of us need a mental connection.. which personal views, sexual history, comments, profile can all have positive and negative effects on me.

e.g. I'd not have sex with a fit racist. I wouldn't be attracted and couldnt get it up, as I'd be disgusted by them as a person.

over a year ago

I think it depends on the person, some things I would judge one for I'd accept in another.

over a year ago

"Some of us need a mental connection.. which personal views, sexual history, comments, profile can all have positive and negative effects on me.

e.g. I'd not have sex with a fit racist. I wouldn't be attracted and couldnt get it up, as I'd be disgusted by them as a person."

And our of curiosity how do you feel that many people on here would be disgusted by a person who has met/been verified by you?

Not me personally, before you think im attacking you. Bur there are a lot of people on here with very anti trans/tv views when it comes to guys who have met them.

Youre in an interesting place to see it from both sides

over a year ago

over a year ago

Breathing for preference, but everything's negotiable.

over a year ago

"

there are a lot of people on here with very anti trans/tv views when it comes to guys who have met them.

"

Yes there are.

It makes me laugh that the anti brigade think that everyone is telling the truth on here.

Just because your profile and veris say so

over a year ago

"Some of us need a mental connection.. which personal views, sexual history, comments, profile can all have positive and negative effects on me.

e.g. I'd not have sex with a fit racist. I wouldn't be attracted and couldnt get it up, as I'd be disgusted by them as a person.

And our of curiosity how do you feel that many people on here would be disgusted by a person who has met/been verified by you?

Not me personally, before you think im attacking you. Bur there are a lot of people on here with very anti trans/tv views when it comes to guys who have met them.

Youre in an interesting place to see it from both sides"

I think they can go fuck themselves! They don't know me, if they want to judge me based on my TV status or sexuality status alone, without even bothering to see if I'd meet as a man, what I look like as a man.

A racist is a horrible person. I am not.

I respect preferences, provided they're not grounded in ignorance, lack of knowledge or hatred.

It's not really a fair comparison in my eyes.

over a year ago

I think they can go fuck themselves! They don't know me, if they want to judge me based on my TV status or sexuality status alone, without even bothering to see if I'd meet as a man, what I look like as a man.

I respect preferences, provided they're not grounded in ignorance, lack of knowledge or hatred.

It's not really a fair comparison in my eyes. "

They arent judging you though but the man.

You yourself said youd judge on sexual history which is what theyre doing

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Some you do and some you don't -it all depends on the dynamic (already partnered or single) whether you've built up rapport or whether the meet was clearly billed as a nsa fuck 'n go or whether you've seen each other several times

over a year ago

I do care mostly about bareback (it's crazy how people don't care about the health - a shag never worth a potential illnes to me)

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

[Removed by poster at 23/01/19 10:35:31]

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

"On Fab.

Do you care about someone's past or present or is just about your orgasm at the time

Do you care that they're married / attatched or Bi or fucking everyone bareback?

Or the reason they can't accomodate is because they live with their mum?

The list is endless

Disclaimer - I'm not judging Bi barebackers that fuck trannies in their mums house ... before anyone gets their knickers in a twist "

But what if they're married bi mummy loving barebackers?

But seriously ... as many others have said ... it's not about the what our the history ... more the connection with the who isn't it?

over a year ago

"My personal life is mine, theirs is theirs.

I prefer to be friends with whoever I meet and I do take an interest in things going on in their lives but it is of no consequence if I'm the one or just one of many.

I like to feel that when we are together we are totally focussed on each other. When we part, we pick up our lives and let reality back in."

over a year ago

You yourself said youd judge on sexual history which is what theyre doing"

Which they're entitled to do. If they want nothing to do with l, I've no issue with that. It put upset me in anyway. I'd be very arrogant to expect everyone to want me, in man mode or tv mode.

I don't see the problem with judging people by the information they choose to disclose.

I'm just saying, I pay attention to it, I'd hope anyone I meet..to think along similair lines as me. That there are some boundaries, standards and preferences.

over a year ago

Which they're entitled to do. If they want nothing to do with l, I've no issue with that. It put upset me in anyway. I'd be very arrogant to expect everyone to want me, in man mode or tv mode.

I don't see the problem with judging people by the information they choose to disclose.

I'm just saying, I pay attention to it, I'd hope anyone I meet..to think along similair lines as me. That there are some boundaries, standards and preferences.

"

No im not talking about somone wanting you

Im saying a man you meet and verify will likley be excluded by a large number of people because of that veri.

Im curious on your view on that aspect of it. The other person being judged for thier sexual history as it were.

over a year ago

Unless there's serious reason for concern then we're not too bothered. As for cheating though: neither of us will get involved in someone's relationship problems.

C

over a year ago

Im saying a man you meet and verify will likley be excluded by a large number of people because of that veri.

Im curious on your view on that aspect of it. The other person being judged for thier sexual history as it were."

I don't care. I know some women, men and couples are disgusted by the thought of bisexual men, or TV/TS people. Many assume we're bareback loving, risk taking nymphomaniacs who fuck in our mum's homes??? Many think those who meet us are also.

I couldn't give a toss if someone was judged in this way after having a veri from me. It's sad, but it's the way Fab works.

I only concentrate on the stuff that effects me. I am honest about who and what I am on this profile.

I have another which is equally honest, but not straight off the bat, as I prefer to challenge stereotypes and preconceptions. I never lie or decieve on either, especially so, if a meet is on the cards. I believe people have a right to know if it's not to that stage. I'm social so I usually like the person by then and respect them enough to explain.

If someone didn't want to meet me because I'd met a man or tv. I'd not care, it's a good filter.

over a year ago

Yes I do. I care about lots of the things you mentioned plus lots of other things too. If they don’t match exactly what I’m looking for I’m not interested. Hence the reason I meet people very rarely. I’m a fussy cow but that’s my choice, besides I don’t particularly want to meet lots of different people. Like I’ve said before Fabs whatever you want it to be

over a year ago

Im curious on your view on that aspect of it. The other person being judged for thier sexual history as it were.

I don't care. I know some women, men and couples are disgusted by the thought of bisexual men, or TV/TS people. Many assume we're bareback loving, risk taking nymphomaniacs who fuck in our mum's homes??? Many think those who meet us are also.

I couldn't give a toss if someone was judged in this way after having a veri from me. It's sad, but it's the way Fab works.

I only concentrate on the stuff that effects me. I am honest about who and what I am on this profile.

I have another which is equally honest, but not straight off the bat, as I prefer to challenge stereotypes and preconceptions. I never lie or decieve on either, especially so, if a meet is on the cards. I believe people have a right to know if it's not to that stage. I'm social so I usually like the person by then and respect them enough to explain.

If someone didn't want to meet me because I'd met a man or tv. I'd not care, it's a good filter. "

So you have another profile which is a different version of yourself - yet you are honest?

I'm confused!

over a year ago

If someone didn't want to meet me because I'd met a man or tv. I'd not care, it's a good filter. "

Thanks i was quite interested im glad you dont let it get to you.

Its just one of those questions you never really get a chance to ask

over a year ago

If someone didn't want to meet me because I'd met a man or tv. I'd not care, it's a good filter.

So you have another profile which is a different version of yourself - yet you are honest?

I'm confused!

"

I assume a purely male profile not a tv/ts one for meeting in man mode as it were

over a year ago

I'm confused!

"

Where is the confusion? People are complex. I've not lied in either. One is male, one is TV. I only want to TV up occasionally and rarely. Does this mean I have to be judged as such.. straight away? eleven though 99% of the time I feel like a straight man?

Provided I'm honest before anything physical happens.. Where is the deception? How am I not being honest?

over a year ago

Life is too short to argue Cixi.

Be who you want to be.

over a year ago

Real Cixi is me. I choose not to use this profile on Forum. Any posts are usually a mistake. Tell me where the lie is? Provided I fess up my sexuality out of respect. Which I do every time it gets to that stage.

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

" It's more about my experience with them than anyone they've interacted with to be honest.

If we dug in enough to anyone's past or behaviour here, I'm pretty sure we could make a tabloid story scaring the crap out of you! "

over a year ago

over a year ago

"Real Cixi is me. I choose not to use this profile on Forum. Any posts are usually a mistake. Tell me where the lie is? Provided I fess up my sexuality out of respect. Which I do every time it gets to that stage. "

Holy shit thats a heck of a difference.

Are you ever curious to see how simmilar posts or threads are taken differently based on your accounts apprence?

I find it very strange thinking ghengis khan has a nice bum when its shaved lol

Must be all the riding

over a year ago

"Real Cixi is me. I choose not to use this profile on Forum. Any posts are usually a mistake. Tell me where the lie is? Provided I fess up my sexuality out of respect. Which I do every time it gets to that stage.

Are you ever curious to see how simmilar posts or threads are taken differently based on your accounts apprence?

Must be all the riding "

No. That would be deceptive. Which is why I stick to one profile on Forum. I want to make real friends here and not lie or be deceptive in any way.

over a year ago

"Real Cixi is me. I choose not to use this profile on Forum. Any posts are usually a mistake. Tell me where the lie is? Provided I fess up my sexuality out of respect. Which I do every time it gets to that stage.

Must be all the riding

No. That would be deceptive. Which is why I stick to one profile on Forum. I want to make real friends here and not lie or be deceptive in any way."

Understandable and very respectful i think i would succumb to the temptation to experiment lol

over a year ago

Yeah I care, I care a lot.

over a year ago

Ummm.. thanks.. I guess.

over a year ago

The day i start worrying about who did what with who will be the day i leave fab

over a year ago

We all have our reasons to be on here and as long as there is no drama I don’t care what happens outside the fab bubble

over a year ago

"I do care mostly about bareback (it's crazy how people don't care about the health - a shag never worth a potential illnes to me)

"

Yes I agree. So I will not meet men who meet women who do this or obviously men who bb. But I got called judgmental. The irony!

over a year ago

I'm not particularly bothered about who met who, but there are a few women who I find to be particularly venomous or denigrating and would hesitate to meet a man who met them.

over a year ago

"Yeah I care, I care a lot."

Yeah I care a lot too. People should.

over a year ago

"I do care mostly about bareback (it's crazy how people don't care about the health - a shag never worth a potential illnes to me)

Yes I agree. So I will not meet men who meet women who do this or obviously men who bb. But I got called judgmental. The irony! "

But how do you know what people are doing?

over a year ago

Yes I agree. So I will not meet men who meet women who do this or obviously men who bb. But I got called judgmental. The irony! "

To me that is risk assessment. It's our body, we decide which level of risk to take.

over a year ago

"The day i start worrying about who did what with who will be the day i leave fab"

Haha exactly

over a year ago

Yes I agree. So I will not meet men who meet women who do this or obviously men who bb. But I got called judgmental. The irony!

But how do you know what people are doing?"

You don't, but you can do some detective work to get as much info as possible.

over a year ago

"I'm not particularly bothered about who met who, but there are a few women who I find to be particularly venomous or denigrating and would hesitate to meet a man who met them.

"

over a year ago

"

Exactly! And that’s what I did and do, if I suspect that it would be in my interests to.

over a year ago

But how do you know what people are doing?"

You dont but if i give you 3 doors to choose from whats behind;

1 and 2 is utterly unknown

Behind door number 3 i tell you theres a 50/50 chance of death.

Which door would you pick?

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Perth

I wont meet anyone who barebacks, has met certain people or uses derogatory terminology towards Trans people...

I wouldnt say they bother Me enough to "care"

over a year ago

I will happily meet anyone regardless of their past etc. It doesn't bother me if they are fucking behind their partners back, infact its a turn on if they are.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/01/19 11:19:19]

over a year ago

"Cockbouncers"

over a year ago

"I'm not particularly bothered about who met who, but there are a few women who I find to be particularly venomous or denigrating and would hesitate to meet a man who met them.

"

I can't warm to a man who likes cunts.

By *arah_kieran_ukCouple
over a year ago

Greater London

Yes, we don’t just jump at anyone offering their service and like to strike up conversation to see if we have similar things in common (morals, humour, attractions etc..). Some people will say that’s ridiculous as it’s just sex but clearly we would have very different views.

xx

over a year ago

You dont but if i give you 3 doors to choose from whats behind;

1 and 2 is utterly unknown

Behind door number 3 i tell you theres a 50/50 chance of death.

Which door would you pick?

"

Neither. Thought I’d answer that

over a year ago

I can't warm to a man who likes cunts."

Me too. And fucks them

By *urls and DressesWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near here

Their situation doesn’t particularly bother me, we all have a story. I don’t want to be with someone that sees me as a one night stand or I’m 1 of 100s.

But absolutely no way bareback, never, ever

over a year ago

People judging me doesn’t really bother me to be honest. It’s not going to change anything. I know what I want so don’t see what business it is of anyone else’s really. If it puts people off me so be it, they obviously weren’t for me anyway.

over a year ago

"

I don't think you can ever know what someone is really up to.

over a year ago

"Care is a big word. There are certain people we try to avoid meeting but we don't care how they live their life really anymore than they care how we live theirs.

I know that some care deeply about what everyone else is doing on here but it doesn't seem to give them anything but stress and anger."

Do you think they care because they're looking for more than NSA?

over a year ago

No married or attached people or barebackers, apart from that I might engage in a conversation with them then decide from there.

Post new Message to Thread