Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Blunders

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have you ever made one of those careless little blunders where you accidentally revealed more of yourself than you meant to? (I'm thinking inner self, not your cock or waps btw)

But the reaction was better than you'd have expected and they were totally cool with it?

It's happening with me and swinging at the moment and I like the positive reactions. I'd die if anyone caught me dressing up though One battle at a time Cixi

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/01/19 01:45:46]

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 23/01/19 01:45:46]"
luckily you can remove them on here eh Jim?

over a year ago

I just did a blunder. ^

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 23/01/19 01:45:46] luckily you can remove them on here eh Jim?"

Very lucky.

over a year ago

What did you do? I missed it

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"What did you do? I missed it "

I might have a blunder now that you’ve put the thought in my mind.

Fancy a joint blunder op??

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I two lesbian friends from football that pissed up I told them I was a swinger

Oppps they have took it well

over a year ago

you don't want one of my blunders.. I'm likeky to drop your real name infront of a fab crowd.. or something equally revealing. I'm not good with lies and secrets.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/01/19 08:13:36]

over a year ago

"I two lesbian friends from football that pissed up I told them I was a swinger

Oppps they have took it well "

Nearly all my friends take it well. Some don't understand, but still want to be my mate

over a year ago

"What did you do? I missed it

I might have a blunder now that you’ve put the thought in my mind.

Fancy a joint blunder op??"

I fancy a joint, not sure about joint blunders though

over a year ago

All the time I say something then turn into hagrid in Harry Potter I shouldn’t have told you that

over a year ago

"All the time I say something then turn into hagrid in Harry Potter I shouldn’t have told you that "

Yup.. me all over best way to be I think

over a year ago

"All the time I say something then turn into hagrid in Harry Potter I shouldn’t have told you that

Yup.. me all over best way to be I think"

And what’s the worse than can happen, their opinion changes and they don’t like you then it’s their problem not yours

over a year ago

Meh any time i take my shirt off or am indoors i am usualy revealing deep and intimate information about myself so i guess daily would be my answer?

over a year ago

Uncovering someone’s faux pas was one of the highlights of Fab for me... covert FabGirl is covert

over a year ago

"Uncovering someone’s faux pas was one of the highlights of Fab for me... covert FabGirl is covert

"

Creepy

over a year ago

"Uncovering someone’s faux pas was one of the highlights of Fab for me... covert FabGirl is covert

"

Sounds intriguing..

over a year ago

Creepy"

Erm no they confessed that they’d spoke to me before and then the penny dropped and we’ve become friends... think before you comment

over a year ago

Sounds intriguing.."

Exceptionally... because either way they are a very special person and I was surprised how both times I was drawn to them without knowing if you know what I mean...

over a year ago

Creepy

Erm no they confessed that they’d spoke to me before and then the penny dropped and we’ve become friends... think before you comment "

Man you are abusing the word "uncovering" there.

And really misusing covert

Somone telling you that you've spoken in the past is about as covert as John Travolta's toupee

over a year ago

Creepy

Erm no they confessed that they’d spoke to me before and then the penny dropped and we’ve become friends... think before you comment

Somone telling you that you've spoken in the past is about as covert as John Travolta's toupee "

Don't be dissing Mr. Travolta's toupee, man's a legend

over a year ago

Creepy

Somone telling you that you've spoken in the past is about as covert as John Travolta's toupee "

I meant covert as in I won’t reveal their identity Jesus who pissed on your cornflakes go pick faults with someone else!

over a year ago

Creepy

Somone telling you that you've spoken in the past is about as covert as John Travolta's toupee

Don't be dissing Mr. Travolta's toupee, man's a legend "

Fucking hell frightened to fucking comment with the English Dictionary police around

over a year ago

Sounds intriguing..

Exceptionally... because either way they are a very special person and I was surprised how both times I was drawn to them without knowing if you know what I mean...

"

Define special..

over a year ago

"Have you ever made one of those careless little blunders where you accidentally revealed more of yourself than you meant to? (I'm thinking inner self, not your cock or waps btw)

But the reaction was better than you'd have expected and they were totally cool with it?

It's happening with me and swinging at the moment and I like the positive reactions. I'd die if anyone caught me dressing up though One battle at a time Cixi "

yep couple times

over a year ago

"Have you ever made one of those careless little blunders where you accidentally revealed more of yourself than you meant to? (I'm thinking inner self, not your cock or waps btw)

It's happening with me and swinging at the moment and I like the positive reactions. I'd die if anyone caught me dressing up though One battle at a time Cixi yep couple times "

g'wan.. get it off your chest lol

over a year ago

Sounds intriguing..

Define special.. "

Deep thinking, compassionate, understanding and open to ideas and opinions without being a twat. Respectful and someone I’d not begrudge spending time on, I guess. I’d say gorgeous as well but then their identity may be revealed and I can’t have that now...

over a year ago

Sounds hot.. I would

over a year ago

me too

over a year ago

Sounds intriguing..

Define special..

Deep thinking, compassionate, understanding and open to ideas and opinions without being a twat. Respectful and someone I’d not begrudge spending time on, I guess. I’d say gorgeous as well but then their identity may be revealed and I can’t have that now... "

Their faux pas was almost revealing who they were in a previous Fab life?

over a year ago

Sounds intriguing..

Define special..

Deep thinking, compassionate, understanding and open to ideas and opinions without being a twat. Respectful and someone I’d not begrudge spending time on, I guess. I’d say gorgeous as well but then their identity may be revealed and I can’t have that now...

Their faux pas was almost revealing who they were in a previous Fab life?"

Not quite but what I’ve found out about them makes me admire them so much more

over a year ago

"Sounds hot.. I would "

I say!

over a year ago

"me too "

Well now let’s hope there’s not too much competition, sick of losing out to my potential candidates of lifelong friendship with a good regular shagging believe me!

Post new Message to Thread