Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Need advice, am i really bi?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have an issue, for a while i've been thinking about being bi or trying things more with guys, i even thought i was bi when i signed up for the site. But i have a situation and i want to know if people have similar issues or they can give me advice. Simply i like knowing someone is horny because of me, men, women or trans i dont care as long as they look at me and think im hot; i like it. For years i've been chatting online, normally sexually and its mostly been with men.

i think i've been saying i am bi and trying to act bi because i know guys give me more sexual attention then women (which is understandable im not to everyone's taste and there's more men on here so more likely for one to like me). Despite chatting to mostly guys and getting attention from mostly guys im just not attracted to them. I've chatted to some great people on here (both men and women) and in other corners of the internet but i feel i have to accept, i shouldn't have to change what i feel just to please others (even though i like pleasing others)

Dose anyone else feel they have been in a similar situation? They are trying to be something there not because they feel they want to be appreciated/liked more sexually.

Im not trying to be a dickhead or be arrogant or any of that, im just a younger lad whos trying to understand himself. I also know this is stupidly long but i feel i need to get things off my chest.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arnsley guy100Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

Get with a guy.... If it makes you wanna puke and you feel violated...

Then don't do it again.

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Have you ever been with a guy. At the moment you are more bi curious. Go get yourself a cock and see how it goes

over a year ago

To answer both your questions, i have been with a guy, he blew me, honestly it was good but his beard kept scratching me and when i touched him i just didn't like it, it felt odd. I want to be with with women, i imagine if i was fully bi id still prefer to be women. Its no offence to guys, i tried to meet that guy again just because of the fact he thought i was sexy, not because i really wanted to meet. i said i loved him, i didn't i just loved to know he was wanking over me at the time.

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"To answer both your questions, i have been with a guy, he blew me, honestly it was good but his beard kept scratching me and when i touched him i just didn't like it, it felt odd. I want to be with with women, i imagine if i was fully bi id still prefer to be women. Its no offence to guys, i tried to meet that guy again just because of the fact he thought i was sexy, not because i really wanted to meet. i said i loved him, i didn't i just loved to know he was wanking over me at the time."

Well. Firstly don’t meet guys with beards. And secondary give it another go and have a pop yourself. It sound like you are curious but somewhat afraid of them oul cock.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you don't fancy guys OP then don't bother even rxploring thst one. Try to please yourself and not everyone else all the time. When you click on here with the right lady then I'm sure you'll find a way to please her.

Now lick your eyebrows and start looking

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/01/19 12:35:04]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/01/19 12:34:32]

over a year ago

"To answer both your questions, i have been with a guy, he blew me, honestly it was good but his beard kept scratching me and when i touched him i just didn't like it, it felt odd. I want to be with with women, i imagine if i was fully bi id still prefer to be women. Its no offence to guys, i tried to meet that guy again just because of the fact he thought i was sexy, not because i really wanted to meet. i said i loved him, i didn't i just loved to know he was wanking over me at the time.

Well. Firstly don’t meet guys with beards. And secondary give it another go and have a pop yourself. It sound like you are curious but somewhat afraid of them oul cock. "

tbh i dont think im even curious, if a guy was in front of me right now i wouldn't know what to do

over a year ago

"If you don't fancy guys OP then don't bother even rxploring thst one. Try to please yourself and not everyone else all the time. When you click on here with the right lady then I'm sure you'll find a way to please her.

Now lick your eyebrows and start looking "

Yeah probs the best, the only time i've really connected with a women on here we chatted for months, tbh she was sexy but just chatting to her was enough for me, didn't even have to be sexy

and btw i can lick my beard hairs (if you can even call it a beard), eyebrows is a bit far haha

over a year ago

Sounds like you have been catfishing so long you forgot who you are.

Stop making shit up on the internet and try being you. Then you may know who you are.

over a year ago

"Sounds like you have been catfishing so long you forgot who you are.

Stop making shit up on the internet and try being you. Then you may know who you are. "

Yeah your right, cat fishing might be a bit to far but i deffo need to be myself online, not try to be someone just to please others

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Op ... you’ve been remarkably candid in this post , and I feel for you . You would be surprised how many guys play bi because it’s easier to get something rather than nothing . Some of them find they enjoy it just as much , others try it a few times and decide they would rather stay at home and have a wank rather than play with a guy .

It sounds like you just want someone who wants you . And that’s cool , so perhaps get out to a social or to a club and see who’s about . I’m sure face to face there will be women who would like to spend some time with you .

Good luck mate

By *andom2chatMan
over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

"Op ... you’ve been remarkably candid in this post , and I feel for you . You would be surprised how many guys play bi because it’s easier to get something rather than nothing . Some of them find they enjoy it just as much , others try it a few times and decide they would rather stay at home and have a wank rather than play with a guy .

It sounds like you just want someone who wants you . And that’s cool , so perhaps get out to a social or to a club and see who’s about . I’m sure face to face there will be women who would like to spend some time with you .

Good luck mate "

This

over a year ago

"To answer both your questions, i have been with a guy, he blew me, honestly it was good but his beard kept scratching me and when i touched him i just didn't like it, it felt odd. I want to be with with women, i imagine if i was fully bi id still prefer to be women. Its no offence to guys, i tried to meet that guy again just because of the fact he thought i was sexy, not because i really wanted to meet. i said i loved him, i didn't i just loved to know he was wanking over me at the time.

Well. Firstly don’t meet guys with beards. And secondary give it another go and have a pop yourself. It sound like you are curious but somewhat afraid of them oul cock.

tbh i dont think im even curious, if a guy was in front of me right now i wouldn't know what to do

"

Simply say ' excuse me' and walk past him towards a woman wearing a t-shirt with a picture of a lollipop on it.....simples

over a year ago

"Op ... you’ve been remarkably candid in this post , and I feel for you . You would be surprised how many guys play bi because it’s easier to get something rather than nothing . Some of them find they enjoy it just as much , others try it a few times and decide they would rather stay at home and have a wank rather than play with a guy .

Good luck mate "

Thanks for the advice, not in the situation to got to socials atm, might be in the future, but im nervous and shy as it is, hopefully if i get a chance to when i can i'll go to one

over a year ago

Simply say ' excuse me' and walk past him towards a woman wearing a t-shirt with a picture of a lollipop on it.....simples "

over a year ago

Im so stupid, i signed up for fab guys again after deleting my account, i started chatting and got close to meeting, i dont want to really so wtf do i keep doing so, had to delete it again.

I keep trying to convince myself im bi when im clearly not. i dont get why i just keep looking for sexual attention (even if its from guys)

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man
over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

"Im so stupid, i signed up for fab guys again after deleting my account, i started chatting and got close to meeting, i dont want to really so wtf do i keep doing so, had to delete it again.

I keep trying to convince myself im bi when im clearly not. i dont get why i just keep looking for sexual attention (even if its from guys)"

There's some of what you have said that would make me think that you are probably bi-curious, but too inhibited to go through with meeting guys. The rest just suggests you're a very self aware attention seeker.

over a year ago

"Im so stupid, i signed up for fab guys again after deleting my account, i started chatting and got close to meeting, i dont want to really so wtf do i keep doing so, had to delete it again.

I keep trying to convince myself im bi when im clearly not. i dont get why i just keep looking for sexual attention (even if its from guys)

There's some of what you have said that would make me think that you are probably bi-curious, but too inhibited to go through with meeting guys. The rest just suggests you're a very self aware attention seeker."

Im not an attention seeker, its just i've had the majority of my life nobody give a shit about me, to then go online and have hundreds of guys saying im hot and what they do to me, its not the attention i want but its what i get

over a year ago

There's some of what you have said that would make me think that you are probably bi-curious, but too inhibited to go through with meeting guys. The rest just suggests you're a very self aware attention seeker.

Im not an attention seeker, its just i've had the majority of my life nobody give a shit about me, to then go online and have hundreds of guys saying im hot and what they do to me, its not the attention i want but its what i get"

I think its more about being appreciated sexually rather then being an attention seeker

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man
over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

Im not an attention seeker, its just i've had the majority of my life nobody give a shit about me, to then go online and have hundreds of guys saying im hot and what they do to me, its not the attention i want but its what i get

I think its more about being appreciated sexually rather then being an attention seeker "

I hear what you're saying, and I understand why you get a buzz out of it (it's a nice feeling to be desired, especially if it's something you aren't used to), but, what you are describing is attention seeking. You even said so yourself; "i dont get why i just keep looking for sexual attention".

Like I said, some of it might be down to being bi-curious, but the rest is probably down to having a low self esteem.

over a year ago

I keep trying to convince myself im bi when im clearly not. i dont get why i just keep looking for sexual attention (even if its from guys)"

Ah J, you do sound like you need to work on self confidence / self worth issues....we all have issues, so it's no big deal to look into it. I don't think you are bi. Be good to yourself, get help and don't be one of those evergrowing number of guys would stick their penis anywhere in anyone regardless of orientation and see other people as walking cavities...you know the kind of guy...'can I fuck it ?, can it fuck me ? Can I eat it ?'....you know, the kind of guy you wouldn't leave alone with a goat !

over a year ago

Ah J, you do sound like you need to work on self confidence / self worth issues....we all have issues, so it's no big deal to look into it. I don't think you are bi. Be good to yourself, get help and don't be one of those evergrowing number of guys would stick their penis anywhere in anyone regardless of orientation and see other people as walking cavities...you know the kind of guy...'can I fuck it ?, can it fuck me ? Can I eat it ?'....you know, the kind of guy you wouldn't leave alone with a goat ! "

tbf i think i tried being with a guy to get started if that makes sense, because my sexual cv isn't really long lol. I think part of me thinks about being bi because i know its there, i know i can find guys easily. But i need to start telling myself to stop trying to be bi, i dont want to be "i'll take anything i can get guy". its not fair on myself or the person im meeting/chatting too

over a year ago

bi curious

over a year ago

I think its more about being appreciated sexually rather then being an attention seeker

I hear what you're saying, and I understand why you get a buzz out of it (it's a nice feeling to be desired, especially if it's something you aren't used to), but, what you are describing is attention seeking. You even said so yourself; "i dont get why i just keep looking for sexual attention".

Like I said, some of it might be down to being bi-curious, but the rest is probably down to having a low self esteem."

tbf i dont think im actually bi but trying to make myself bi because its easier if that makes sense. but your spot on with low self esteem, im just not very confident

over a year ago

"bi curious "

tbf i dont think i am, im just trying to be. i should just be myself

over a year ago

"bi curious

tbf i dont think i am, im just trying to be. i should just be myself"

Change your username and start to accept yourself as you are. I’ve been through some of the am I, am I not. Eventually I realised that there a individuals of any gender that I can fancy the pants off, but mostly they are women. I label myself as bisexual as it is the nearest description of my sexuality. It took me until I was 50 to finally accept my sexuality and really begin to understand it. Only a couple of weeks ago did I let go of the shame I felt about it.

It’s a journey of discovery- enjoy the trip and keep asking who am I....

I think you’ve shown considerable courage to reflect critically on yourself and share it on here. I wish you well

over a year ago

"bi curious

tbf i dont think i am, im just trying to be. i should just be myself

Change your username and start to accept yourself as you are. I’ve been through some of the am I, am I not. Eventually I realised that there a individuals of any gender that I can fancy the pants off, but mostly they are women. I label myself as bisexual as it is the nearest description of my sexuality. It took me until I was 50 to finally accept my sexuality and really begin to understand it. Only a couple of weeks ago did I let go of the shame I felt about it.

It’s a journey of discovery- enjoy the trip and keep asking who am I....

I think you’ve shown considerable courage to reflect critically on yourself and share it on here. I wish you well "

Post new Message to Thread