Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Married turn off

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

First of all I should acknowledge a couple of undeniable facts...

1) Not everyone is as they first appear.

2) There are a lot of fellas on here competing for attention.

Dont think anyone can argue with that.

So... From a purely selfish perspective, is being married and "playing away" the massive issue it appears to be?

Or is it a symptom of the fact that there is so much choice out there that couples can afford to be really picky?

When I swung as a single guy I was always struck by how open and broadminded everyone was to people's situations and others reasons for finding an outlet for their desires, so what's changed?

Swinging couples always had such a healthy attitude to each other that it seems strange to me now that I face a stigma for choosing to tread another path that both saves frustration and more broadly a marriage.

I get the arguments and it is niave to think that steps haven't been considered to remedy to situation, however, it takes two to tango...

I guess I'm just trying to get a handle on whether I'm missing something obvious or if it is, as I said at the beginning a symptom of the massive choice now available.

Asking for a friend

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's an issue for some and not for others to be honest.

I think some will see it as they don't want shit coming to their door because the partner found out

over a year ago

"It's an issue for some and not for others to be honest.

I think some will see it as they don't want shit coming to their door because the partner found out "

And some don't want any responsibility for the breakdown of someone's relationship.

over a year ago

Being married and swinging without a spouses knowledge is cheating, and I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't want to be part of someone's marital problems,

By *uv2laffMan
over a year ago

biirmingham

Sounds like to much hassle, would rather no they both new

over a year ago

Ignoring the moral issues, swinging with cheats is logistically more difficult which is always going to go against you. You can't accommodate, your availability is limited, you potentially won't want a social in public, you 'll expect to leave with no marks or scent on you, the list goes on. Or people can meet a single man who can accommodate, who is free other than when his wife is out, won't clock watch to be home before her and won;t have a hissy fit about perfume.

Be honest which would ou choose?

By *eefdoddusCouple
over a year ago

Scottish Borders

Cheating is hurtful and deceitful. Neither of us would like it done to us so won't be involved in doing it to others. Pretty simple really.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I don't find married guys a turn off.

The fact is some will meet you, some won't, you've done the right thing by being honest about it on your profile though, people have the choice then. There will always be the ones that sit on their moral high horse that will want to shoot you also!

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I avoid men in relationships for many personal reasons. Others won’t mind or may be in the same situation as you.

V x

over a year ago

"I don't find married guys a turn off.

The fact is some will meet you, some won't, you've done the right thing by being honest about it on your profile though, people have the choice then. There will always be the ones that sit on their moral high horse that will want to shoot you also! "

Basically this

over a year ago

Why cheat? Just move on it's over already if that's what you're doing.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Why cheat? Just move on it's over already if that's what you're doing."

So easy to say that when you don't know all facts from both parties.

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

Indeed it could be the choice ... without making broad brush statements (well trying not to) a kit of single women and a lot of couples just aren't looking for single men ... add into the mix the complications a "swinging without permission" person brings ... you're going to struggle ...

It's not necessarily judgement ... it's just a question of choice ... and you have to accept ... people are allowed their own choices

By *ydrewMan
over a year ago

Winchester

Everyone has reasons. People are so quick to judge and I don't understand why. The word cheat is thrown around but if most couples who swing surely that's cheating. If we going to be stone age about it surely that's going against wedding vows. Just saying

over a year ago

"Why cheat? Just move on it's over already if that's what you're doing.

So easy to say that when you don't know all facts from both parties."

No excuse for cheating no matter what has happened, just move on is my take on it.

over a year ago

"Why cheat? Just move on it's over already if that's what you're doing.

So easy to say that when you don't know all facts from both parties."

And this

My advice would be just get on with it, it’s on your profile so as long as people are aware of your situation they can make a choice. Posting it on here will you will just get slated as everyone does who posts on this topic so be prepared!

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

"Everyone has reasons. People are so quick to judge and I don't understand why. The word cheat is thrown around but if most couples who swing surely that's cheating. If we going to be stone age about it surely that's going against wedding vows. Just saying "

Cheating is going behind the partners back ... swinging is more about shared experience (for couples at least) ... trying new things TOGETHER ... so no ... it's not cheating

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

Why are you aloud but not her..

over a year ago

Nice cross section of opinions there, thank you.

over a year ago

I have 2 reasons for not playing with married/attached folks.

1. I played with someone who was married in my earlier days and his wife found out!

2. I’ve been cheated on and it’s not a nice feeling.

Karma does come around!

OP, it’s your profile and your life but remember you’ll be hurting someone else’s life by doing this if she finds out.

By *ydrewMan
over a year ago

Winchester

"Everyone has reasons. People are so quick to judge and I don't understand why. The word cheat is thrown around but if most couples who swing surely that's cheating. If we going to be stone age about it surely that's going against wedding vows. Just saying

Cheating is going behind the partners back ... swinging is more about shared experience (for couples at least) ... trying new things TOGETHER ... so no ... it's not cheating "

Still going against wedding vows. Unless you stood in front of family and friends and said we are allowed to swing?

over a year ago

Cumbria

"Everyone has reasons. People are so quick to judge and I don't understand why. The word cheat is thrown around but if most couples who swing surely that's cheating. If we going to be stone age about it surely that's going against wedding vows. Just saying "

Wedding vows you for real..

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

"Everyone has reasons. People are so quick to judge and I don't understand why. The word cheat is thrown around but if most couples who swing surely that's cheating. If we going to be stone age about it surely that's going against wedding vows. Just saying

Cheating is going behind the partners back ... swinging is more about shared experience (for couples at least) ... trying new things TOGETHER ... so no ... it's not cheating

Still going against wedding vows. Unless you stood in front of family and friends and said we are allowed to swing? "

Assuming all couples are married ... vows.. if taken ... are more about respect and understanding ... not everyone "forsakes all others"

By *ydrewMan
over a year ago

Winchester

"

Ye. I was raised a strict Catholic so swinging goes against wedding vows. I don't believe in any of it since I became a grown up so why are others so quick to judge and criticise. Just trying to show how other people views should be considered without judging

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

Ye. I was raised a strict Catholic so swinging goes against wedding vows. I don't believe in any of it since I became a grown up so why are others so quick to judge and criticise. Just trying to show how other people views should be considered without judging "

But aren't you judging couples for making their own mutual choices agreed together?

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Ignoring the moral issues, swinging with cheats is logistically more difficult which is always going to go against you. You can't accommodate, your availability is limited, you potentially won't want a social in public, you 'll expect to leave with no marks or scent on you, the list goes on. Or people can meet a single man who can accommodate, who is free other than when his wife is out, won't clock watch to be home before her and won;t have a hissy fit about perfume.

Be honest which would ou choose?"

Absolutely bang on!

And no, I will not meet anyone cheating!

over a year ago

Ye. I was raised a strict Catholic so swinging goes against wedding vows. I don't believe in any of it since I became a grown up so why are others so quick to judge and criticise. Just trying to show how other people views should be considered without judging "

Lol whatever

By *ade and VanessaCouple
over a year ago

Central Scotland

We wouldn't cheat on each other. What we do is entirely different. I wouldn't judge but I wouldn't ever meet anyone I knew was cheating.

V x

By *ydrewMan
over a year ago

Winchester

Ye. I was raised a strict Catholic so swinging goes against wedding vows. I don't believe in any of it since I became a grown up so why are others so quick to judge and criticise. Just trying to show how other people views should be considered without judging

But aren't you judging couples for making their own mutual choices agreed together?"

I'm not judging anyone I'm just being devil's advocate. I'm in a broken marriage staying together for kids sake. Yes I could walk away but how much damage would that do

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

But aren't you judging couples for making their own mutual choices agreed together?

I'm not judging anyone I'm just being devil's advocate. I'm in a broken marriage staying together for kids sake. Yes I could walk away but how much damage would that do"

Does she know you're here? Playing devil's advocate

over a year ago

We'd never knowingly play with someone cheating, we'd hate to have it happen to one of us.

We couldn't even imagine how bad it'd be having some poor women/man banging on our front door.

over a year ago

I'm not judging anyone I'm just being devil's advocate. I'm in a broken marriage staying together for kids sake. Yes I could walk away but how much damage would that do"

That’s a difficult one but I would hope that to help yourself and your wife you walk away. Can’t be doing you any good staying there when you don’t want to be.

over a year ago

Still going against wedding vows. Unless you stood in front of family and friends and said we are allowed to swing? "

You are making a huge assumption about the vows people make though aren't you?

By *ydrewMan
over a year ago

Winchester

I'm not judging anyone I'm just being devil's advocate. I'm in a broken marriage staying together for kids sake. Yes I could walk away but how much damage would that do

Does she know you're here? Playing devil's advocate "

She knows I've played away. As long as I'm keeping a roof over their heads.

over a year ago

Cumbria

Look if a guy/girl wants to have exter sex married or not and have a partner the partner should know so they can course if thats ok or not forgetting the exter risks involved with sdt and dramer.

over a year ago

She knows I've played away. As long as I'm keeping a roof over their heads."

But it says you can accommodate

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

She knows I've played away. As long as I'm keeping a roof over their heads."

Past tense

Strict Catholic ... did you have sex before marriage? .. just asking

By *ydrewMan
over a year ago

Winchester

Still going against wedding vows. Unless you stood in front of family and friends and said we are allowed to swing?

You are making a huge assumption about the vows people make though aren't you?"

Huge assumption? How so? If people are going to be narrow minded surely being narrow minded about marriage vows is allowed?

over a year ago

I’ve met and have no issue in meeting married women.

They’ve made a choice to be on fab and the reasons are not for me to pry, obviously If I have an attraction to them and them to me then I would meet.

By *ydrewMan
over a year ago

Winchester

Past tense

Strict Catholic ... did you have sex before marriage? .. just asking "

No I was buggered by a priest

over a year ago

Speaking as a married female playing away I mostly get good feedback. I've not so far come across anyone who has turned me down for being married.

By *ydrewMan
over a year ago

Winchester

But it says you can accommodate "

I can accommodate.

over a year ago

The question I would have re wedding vows is this?

If I no longer want sex, do I have the right to make that choice for you too, if that's not what you want?

Cheating destroys many marriages, but also saves many others. There are lots of people who just need that physical contact but are happy with everything else.

over a year ago

I used to play as a couple and the lady in question had no interest in marital status when arranging an MFM. It was always a one off and it was his conscience not hers. Guys would regularly end up getting rejected though because they really struggled to meet at convenient times (we both worked so no daytimes) or cancelled last minute (no second chance was given by her) so they did have an inbuilt disadvantage.

She now swings as a single and is looking for more FWB type relationships. As result she actively avoids married or attached guys. Both because she is looking to form a deeper relationship (and so her conscience does now come into it) and as she says to me "why open myself up to any of that sh*t that tends to accomodate attatched guys". Plus she finds them less reliable and more random when it comes to meeting as they tend to want to meet at their convenience not hers.

over a year ago

I can accommodate. "

How’d you do that if you’re married?

over a year ago

This probably makes me a bad man but to be honest I am married and I try to play with married ladies whose husbands are oblivious I figure we both have as much to lose and there is also that Frissance of another mans woman...

As I said bad man...

over a year ago

Cumbria

Ye. I was raised a strict so swinging goes against wedding vows. I don't believe in any of it since I became a grown up so why are others so quick to judge and criticise. Just trying to show how other people views should be considered without judging

I can accommodate. "

It was seen as ok to take your wife under old wedding vows so no need fore you guy's to play away.

Good Catholic boy..

over a year ago

(opens can of worms)

I think that, overall, you are all right and wrong in equal measure.

I'm being upfront which is challenging for some and raises broader questions for others. I'm also aware that actions have consequences and should be prepared to face the music when the time comes.

Then for others there is more of a live and let live attitude.

About as broad a range of opinions as I imagined so thank you.

Swinging for me has always been driven by personality rather than situation, if you are comfy, I'm comfy and I would never presume to judge because I've never walked a mile in your shoes so how would I know, really.

When so much of what we think we know is coloured by our own very personal lived experience it can be a difficult to come to a good conclusion.

In the words of Bill Hicks "its only a ride"

Cheers for answering and raising some things for me to consider.

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

"This probably makes me a bad man but to be honest I am married and I try to play with married ladies whose husbands are oblivious I figure we both have as much to lose and there is also that Frissance of another mans woman...

As I said bad man..."

But it's not about good or bad ... it's being honest and letting those who may want to meet make their own choice based upon that honesty... if they choose not to meet married but playing then that's their choice

over a year ago

I imagine most will think if you can treat your wife/family like that, now will you treat them...

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

If people want to cheat & that’s up to them but keep us out of it.

In my very early fab days as a naive single female I met a man who didn’t tell me he was married. I honestly felt sick when I found out as my marriage had ended due to a cheating husband. I would hate for anyone else to feel the way I did & go through a break up

By *ydrewMan
over a year ago

Winchester

I can accommodate.

How’d you do that if you’re married? "

Big house.

over a year ago

Married women are a turn on. Specially those who are being nawty

over a year ago

It is not cheating if your partner knows and gives permission. Both parties in the relationship are fully signed up to the arrangement. Seems to be a common misconception from people who play away without permission that those who do have permission are also cheating.

By *ydrewMan
over a year ago

Winchester

[Removed by poster at 21/01/19 21:12:18]

over a year ago

It's a choice to respect the poor spouse that is being lied to..would never want to be the cause of someone else's heartache when they find out.If a cheating spouse makes the decision to be unfaithfull and dishonest that is their choice..For us we want no part in it.

over a year ago

When a couple choose to swing as we do we do it together or not at all..

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

"When a couple choose to swing as we do we do it together or not at all.."

This ... kind of the point I was trying to make ... til some vows bullshit seemed to slip in

By *ydrewMan
over a year ago

Winchester

"When a couple choose to swing as we do we do it together or not at all..

This ... kind of the point I was trying to make ... til some vows bullshit seemed to slip in"

Well as long as your views have been justified fuck everyone else and what's happening with their lives.

over a year ago

Someones relationship status holds no baring to me as long as they don't try to hide it from me and can arrange accommodation. My current favourite is married and it doesn't concern me at all.

over a year ago

"(opens can of worms)

I think that, overall, you are all right and wrong in equal measure.

I'm being upfront which is challenging for some and raises broader questions for others. I'm also aware that actions have consequences and should be prepared to face the music when the time comes.

Then for others there is more of a live and let live attitude.

About as broad a range of opinions as I imagined so thank you.

Swinging for me has always been driven by personality rather than situation, if you are comfy, I'm comfy and I would never presume to judge because I've never walked a mile in your shoes so how would I know, really.

When so much of what we think we know is coloured by our own very personal lived experience it can be a difficult to come to a good conclusion.

In the words of Bill Hicks "its only a ride"

Cheers for answering and raising some things for me to consider.

"

You are being up front, 'honest', with total random strangers on a sex site which you keep hidden from the one person you actually should be honest with..twisted priorities.

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

"When a couple choose to swing as we do we do it together or not at all..

This ... kind of the point I was trying to make ... til some vows bullshit seemed to slip in

Well as long as your views have been justified fuck everyone else and what's happening with their lives. "

No ... not fuck everyone else ..not those who are playing without permission .. but then... that's a choice thing

over a year ago

"It's a choice to respect the poor spouse that is being lied to..would never want to be the cause of someone else's heartache when they find out.If a cheating spouse makes the decision to be unfaithfull and dishonest that is their choice..For us we want no part in it."

For us, this ^^^^

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

What we have found, not surprisingly, is that some people are very strongly against folks having sex behind their partner’s back and some aren’t. Some will find a place in the middle where as long as they understand the situation then that is ok and other people just dont give a flying fuck. There are reasons for some who are honest about it here but lie at home. There are those where the partner turns a blind eye as long as home life continues unthreatened. There are those that seem to get away with less of a roasting because they’re somehow nicer about it, and then there are some utter cunts who lie and cheat to everyone leaving a trail of destruction in their wake.

It’s really no shock.

V x

over a year ago

I dont think you need so much justification written for it in your profile. Those who dont approve wont take any notice of whats written and neither will the ones for who it doesnt matter.

Just easier sometimes to quietly go about your business

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

There is just something about a married man playing away that I find unsavoury.

I like openess, honesty and trust in all areas of my life...I know it's not always that easy. Things aren't always black and white, but I just don't respect anyone cheating.

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

[Removed by poster at 21/01/19 21:55:24]

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

"There is just something about a married man playing away that I find unsavoury.

I like openess, honesty and trust in all areas of my life...I know it's not always that easy. Things aren't always black and white, but I just don't respect anyone cheating."

Is a married woman playing away equally unsavoury? Noting that may not be your thing anyway

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"There is just something about a married man playing away that I find unsavoury.

I like openess, honesty and trust in all areas of my life...I know it's not always that easy. Things aren't always black and white, but I just don't respect anyone cheating.

Is a married woman playing away equally unsavoury? Noting that may not be your thing anyway"

Yes What's Good for the goose....

over a year ago

I like openess, honesty and trust in all areas of my life...I know it's not always that easy. Things aren't always black and white, but I just don't respect anyone cheating."

over a year ago

If both people agree with one playing away fair enough otherwise in my opinion there isn't no reason to cheat n play behind partners back just pathetic.

If you don't love the person anymore FUKIN LEAVE SIMPLE!!!

It's bull shit to say everything us fine but we don't have sex etc HELLO.....CLEARLY NOT FINE AT ALL IN THAT CASE LOL.

Most married ppl profiles that one is playing away mostly behind partners back wanting discrete etc.

GROW UP AND EITHER B HONEST WITH YOUR PARTNER OR LEAVE AND BE SINGLE JUST STOP BEING A LOW LUCK TWAT!!!!

By *ydrewMan
over a year ago

Winchester

"If both people agree with one playing away fair enough otherwise in my opinion there isn't no reason to cheat n play behind partners back just pathetic.

It's bull shit to say everything us fine but we don't have sex etc HELLO.....CLEARLY NOT FINE AT ALL IN THAT CASE LOL.

Most married ppl profiles that one is playing away mostly behind partners back wanting discrete etc.

GROW UP AND EITHER B HONEST WITH YOUR PARTNER OR LEAVE AND BE SINGLE JUST STOP BEING A LOW LUCK TWAT!!!!"

Wow. Why don't you just lower the caps there big fella. Don't act all high and mighty it doesn't suit you

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

If you don't like what others do just don't interact with them

If you don't approve of what others do no one forces you to meet them

If you don't agree with how others live their lives then don't try to force your opinions on them....

It's not hard really is it?

over a year ago

"If both people agree with one playing away fair enough otherwise in my opinion there isn't no reason to cheat n play behind partners back just pathetic.

GROW UP AND EITHER B HONEST WITH YOUR PARTNER OR LEAVE AND BE SINGLE JUST STOP BEING A LOW LUCK TWAT!!!!"

Haha. Ffs . This place kills me sometimes!! How is it affecting your life what other people do? Wish I had the time or the fucks to give about how everyone else lives their life!

over a year ago

GROW UP AND EITHER B HONEST WITH YOUR PARTNER OR LEAVE AND BE SINGLE JUST STOP BEING A LOW LUCK TWAT!!!!

Haha. Ffs . This place kills me sometimes!! How is it affecting your life what other people do? Wish I had the time or the fucks to give about how everyone else lives their life! "

I don't give a fuck about these people let's not get it twisted sweetheart

Cheating is wrong plain and simple i guess I was raised the proper way to know that

over a year ago

Wow. Why don't you just lower the caps there big fella. Don't act all high and mighty it doesn't suit you "

HAHA DOESN'T SUIT ME....????? HAHA DAM I 4GOT.....AGAIN

Jesus Christ I'm giving my opinion. High and mighty really??? Lol on this site no words for.......

over a year ago

Haha. Ffs . This place kills me sometimes!! How is it affecting your life what other people do? Wish I had the time or the fucks to give about how everyone else lives their life!

I don't give a fuck about these people let's not get it twisted sweetheart

Cheating is wrong plain and simple i guess I was raised the proper way to know that "

That’s lovely sweetheart . Please don’t shout though you’re hurting my ears

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Wow. Why don't you just lower the caps there big fella. Don't act all high and mighty it doesn't suit you

Jesus Christ I'm giving my opinion. High and mighty really??? Lol on this site no words for......."

Yes I wouldn't say high and mighty, more judgey as fuck! What is a low luck twat btw?

over a year ago

Jesus Christ I'm giving my opinion. High and mighty really??? Lol on this site no words for.......

Yes I wouldn't say high and mighty, more judgey as fuck! What is a low luck twat btw?"

Called giving my opinion that's all.

Typo LOW LIFE.....

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I simply don't invite anyone into my home who won't/can't invite me into theirs. I also don't play nice. Hard to explain to the wife where the pubes went or the temporary tattoo "property of Miss Vee" on the arse.

over a year ago

"First of all I should acknowledge a couple of undeniable facts...

So... From a purely selfish perspective, is being married and "playing away" the massive issue it appears to be?

Or is it a symptom of the fact that there is so much choice out there that couples can afford to be really picky?

When I swung as a single guy I was always struck by how open and broadminded everyone was to people's situations and others reasons for finding an outlet for their desires, so what's changed?

Swinging couples always had such a healthy attitude to each other that it seems strange to me now that I face a stigma for choosing to tread another path that both saves frustration and more broadly a marriage.

I get the arguments and it is niave to think that steps haven't been considered to remedy to situation, however, it takes two to tango...

I guess I'm just trying to get a handle on whether I'm missing something obvious or if it is, as I said at the beginning a symptom of the massive choice now available.

Asking for a friend "

People dont want to get involved in others drama

No one wants some angry wife turning up at thier house screaming for all the street to hear.

Cheating people are simply a larger risk.

Plus many people dont want to be part of inflicting that kind of hurt on an innocent partner

over a year ago

Op think of this place as a prison for thieves....

In this prison there is a criminal hierarchy....

The corporate white collar thieves are the top of the food chain because they didn’t use violence to steal money.... so they look down on the bank robbers , house burglars , car thieves, and pick pockets...

The second tier is the bank robbers , they are mostly gentlemen bank robbers who passed a kindly note to the bank teller demanding money without any violence. They look down on the house burglars , car thieves, and pick pockets...

It goes on and on ......

But the funny thing is.....

To all the people that are not in this prison, All the inmates are all just Damn thieves....

Keep doing whatever you’re doing , you have had more successful meets than most guys on here....

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I would hate it done to me , Jack and I are always upfront about any chats /potential meets.

If people feel they have to cheat that's their decision ,but I wouldn't want to be involved and that's a choice we are all entitled to make,just as people choose to cheat.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"It's an issue for some and not for others to be honest.

I think some will see it as they don't want shit coming to their door because the partner found out

And some don't want any responsibility for the breakdown of someone's relationship."

Exactly these points for me.

over a year ago

Asking for a friend "

Why is a swinging couple classed as healthier relationship?

over a year ago

Many years ago I met a married woman in a club in town. We got chatting, had a couple of drinks and ended up kissing and exchanging numbers. For 9 months we saw each other. She was in a relationship where she loved her husband but he had no sexual interest in her. She didn’t want to leave him however the lack of sex was putting strain on her relationship. I was a fix for that problem. She got the sex she wanted and the pressure at home was lifted.

Now some will see that she was nothing but a callous cheat but life is not always as black and white as that.

If you won’t meet married people then that’s your choice, the same as it’s the choice of married people to be on here. Do what is right for you but people should not be so judgemental.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/01/19 07:40:19]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/01/19 07:41:59]

over a year ago

Any holes a goal, any clits a hit! I'm a single guy, what the fucks it got to do with me.

over a year ago

Asking for a friend

Why is a swinging couple classed as healthier relationship?"

Exactly! I’ll never understand that but I don’t judge them.

over a year ago

Asking for a friend

Exactly! I’ll never understand that but I don’t judge them. "

me either just never understood that myth its like nessy

over a year ago

Asking for a friend

Exactly! I’ll never understand that but I don’t judge them. me either just never understood that myth its like nessy "

This is why people should just keep their noses out! I’ve said it before, I understand more how someone might go with someone else because they don’t have a sex life at home but as long as I live I will never understand how someone can get off watching someone they love with someone else.

over a year ago

Asking this question on a fabs forum is no different to standing up in a pub and saying "I am looking to cheat on my partner, who is interested?"

The question is not really about sex, it is about peoples' personal beliefs and moral code. Swingers are no different to non swingers and there will be a broad range of views.

over a year ago

I actually prefer to be with attached women. Dunno why.

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

"I actually prefer to be with attached women. Dunno why. "

Cos you don't have to worry about the commitment thing?

over a year ago

married guys,when the shoe is on the other foot and your mrs does it behind your back can you imagine the heartache you will feel?

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

If it's the female that's cheating it isn't an issue.

If it's the male that's cheating they're abhorrent scum.

By *arbellsWoman
over a year ago

Cambridge

For me personally I'd never knowly meet someone who is attached.

The amount of people cheating on here makes me glad to be single and puts me off a relationship.

I'd hate to have hassle turning up on my doorstep or be partly responsible for the break up of a family but each to their own

over a year ago

"If it's the female that's cheating it isn't an issue.

If it's the male that's cheating they're abhorrent scum."

Cheating being dishonest with no concern for innocent parties male or female...my opinion only..lower than a snakes belly.

over a year ago

I'm so happy I'm single!

Post new Message to Thread