FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pet hate... ladies with single profile who suddenly introduce a hubby or partner into the full profi

Jump to newest

By *nsatiablepartnerseeker OP   Man
over a year ago

nottingham

Why is it ladies often title the profile as wanting dom,FB and god knows what.They then proceed to write a lengthy profile and after at least half of it introduce a male partner wanting to watch or even interact with the guy.

Just wondering do male single profiles contain hidden partners and under a single profile listing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

"Why is it ladies often title the profile as wanting dom,FB and god knows what.They then proceed to write a lengthy profile and after at least half of it introduce a male partner wanting to watch or even interact with the guy.

Just wondering do male single profiles contain hidden partners and under a single profile listing"

A great number of males actually pretend they're a female or a couple. For the latter, if a meet is arranged, the female becomes seriously ill, suddenly goes on holiday, dies or some other unfortunate event.

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"Why is it ladies often title the profile as wanting dom,FB and god knows what.They then proceed to write a lengthy profile and after at least half of it introduce a male partner wanting to watch or even interact with the guy.

Just wondering do male single profiles contain hidden partners and under a single profile listing

A great number of males actually pretend they're a female or a couple. For the latter, if a meet is arranged, the female becomes seriously ill, suddenly goes on holiday, dies or some other unfortunate event."

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just wondering do male single profiles contain hidden partners and under a single profile listing"

Because I play as a single woman (although my profile doesn’t state he wants to watch or anything, but I’ve had many men ask if he wants too, as they’re keen)

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Yes single men do sometimes message me asking if I'll meet them and their partner.

over a year ago

Because I play as a single woman (although my profile doesn’t state he wants to watch or anything, but I’ve had many men ask if he wants too, as they’re keen) "

Oh and yes. I’ve had many men ask if I want to meet him and his wife, or his fuck buddy etc

over a year ago

Umpteen "single" men on here have a wife who has no idea her "single" husband is on here

By *nsatiablepartnerseeker OP   Man
over a year ago

nottingham

Yes but Not the same as often the profile says the female will only play after a guy has pleased the cuck partner.

Single means single either male or female and it's very frustrating

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Yes but Not the same as often the profile says the female will only play after a guy has pleased the cuck partner.

Single means single either male or female and it's very frustrating"

I agree it's a pain in the arse, just report them, they should be on a couples profile if they don't meet alone.

over a year ago

Because I play as a single woman (although my profile doesn’t state he wants to watch or anything, but I’ve had many men ask if he wants too, as they’re keen)

Oh and yes. I’ve had many men ask if I want to meet him and his wife, or his fuck buddy etc"

I have a single man profile and have met a lady on here that has her own profile. On both our profiles we say that we have a fwb who can make up a couple. But if we do its us both playing.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Yes but Not the same as often the profile says the female will only play after a guy has pleased the cuck partner.

Single means single either male or female and it's very frustrating"

That'll be a bi bloke hoping to entice you round at the thought of his wife "joining in" after you've played with him and then she mysteriously never appears.

If it smells fishy it usually is fishy - wouldn't let it frustrate you though - just move on to another profile if it's not for you

over a year ago

My husband doesn't play (well only with me!) so do I have a single profile and mention him on there, or do we have a couples profile even though he'll be a spare part?!

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Yes they do. Many single male profiles are connected to couples profiles (about the same amount as the single females ones oddly) I understand that's its mildly irritating reading the profiles to find out that they're not what you're looking for, but then I quite like reading...

By *exySara87Woman
over a year ago

Dundee

I have a single, as does he which we use when we are playing alone and we have a joint for if we are playing together. Makes sense to me

By *utie91Woman
over a year ago

Hitchin

I have a single profile because I go to clubs on my own, as well as with my partner.

My partner also has a single profile and meets without me.

We don’t have a couples one yet, mainly because we don’t actually have time to do private meets as a couple. We occasionally go to clubs together and just say that we are going together when we do.

By *abulously curiousCouple
over a year ago

manchester

This

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

We do have a couples profile although not currently meeting. I kept this one to chat in the forums & make this quite clear on my profile.

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

I've also had this from both single men and women. The women who message saying they want to put on a show for their partner and the single guys who ask if you'd like to meet them and their girlfriend.

I don't mind so much people who say they have a FWB who can join in if I like but the singles that are only looking to meet with their tag along are irritating.

over a year ago

"

Hidden? It’s written in the text, how is that hiding it?

My profile clearly states I’m married, but I expect you to read it, and I’ve had to put it front and centre after some a’hole (now unlos) told me how she judged me.

Op, your lucky find text to read, some will fill it in later.

Post new Message to Thread