Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

womens hairdesssers

Jump to newest

By *uckscouple2007 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

sarah went off this morning to get some highlights then a cut and so far it looks like it'll have taken 3~3.5hrs by time she gets out (when I get a short back & sides it takes 15~20min) ..

how can you women survive that long ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Coffee,magazines and chatting

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"sarah went off this morning to get some highlights then a cut and so far it looks like it'll have taken 3~3.5hrs by time she gets out (when I get a short back & sides it takes 15~20min) ..

how can you women survive that long ?? "

K's just as bad when she goes to get her nails sharpened - at least 3 hrs, I cut mine in 2 minutes

over a year ago

I don't, my monthly hair cut lasts 45min max, and the appointments are usually on weekdays in the evening.

over a year ago

Bucks

"I don't, my monthly hair cut lasts 45min max, and the appointments are usually on weekdays in the evening. "

she was down there at 9.10 - for an 0930 opening time - and there was only 1 woman in the queue.. she text at 10ish saying just starting ... and latest update was about to have the cut

lol

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"I don't, my monthly hair cut lasts 45min max, and the appointments are usually on weekdays in the evening.

she was down there at 9.10 - for an 0930 opening time - and there was only 1 woman in the queue.. she text at 10ish saying just starting ... and latest update was about to have the cut

lol"

better change your meet today request to early evening at this rate lol

over a year ago

Bucks

"better change your meet today request to early evening at this rate lol"

well it has already gone from mid-anoon to late-anoon

lol

over a year ago

My haircuts take minutes ...... I tie my hair in a ponytail then cut it off. Works for me and I always end up with a neat bob, cut it myself just this week.

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"My haircuts take minutes ...... I tie my hair in a ponytail then cut it off. Works for me and I always end up with a neat bob, cut it myself just this week. "

love the syrup lol

over a year ago

"My haircuts take minutes ...... I tie my hair in a ponytail then cut it off. Works for me and I always end up with a neat bob, cut it myself just this week.

love the syrup lol"

....... was it the double-sided sticky tape that gave it away?

over a year ago

Bucks

"love the syrup lol"

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"My haircuts take minutes ...... I tie my hair in a ponytail then cut it off. Works for me and I always end up with a neat bob, cut it myself just this week.

love the syrup lol

....... was it the double-sided sticky tape that gave it away? "

fraid so

over a year ago

I was once told to think of it as both beauty and psychological therapy combined and is therefore both timely and financially viable.

The original OP could also think of when she is out getting her hair done, she is not buying shoes and handbags and therefore the benefits are even greater; plus the footies on.

over a year ago

Bucks

"

....... was it the double-sided sticky tape that gave it away? "

was under the impression that that was what lesbians used to give each other a brazillian

over a year ago

Bucks

"... plus the footies on."

is it?? ... who's playing?

over a year ago

"

....... was it the double-sided sticky tape that gave it away?

was under the impression that that was what lesbians used to give each other a brazillian"

Eek!

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

I used to have a hairdresser who was a fab member. Those hair appointments could last up to 12 hours

over a year ago

"... plus the footies on.

is it?? ... who's playing?"

Well, I am listening to St Johnstone v Rangers rather than watching it; which frees me up to perv on here

over a year ago

My hair does take a lot of maintenance. Its not so much the cut, as I only have the ends trimmed, but because its naturally curly, I have to have conditioning treatments every 3 months to prevent frizz, as it would be like a big ball of afro.

My bathroom is full of anti frizz treatments and serums too, its hard work really

over a year ago

As I tell my clients to say to their husbands that complain about the length of time they are with me, you can't rush perfection

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"As I tell my clients to say to their husbands that complain about the length of time they are with me, you can't rush perfection "

ooooooooh im going to say that to jay next time he does his exaggerated looks at his watch when im getting ready lol.

My hair usually takes a couple of hours to be coloured, cut and blow dryed. About a minute between cuts when i just have my fringe done. Once every 6/8 weeks coloured as my hair grows slow and i have my fringe trimmed half way between as well

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

"

K's just as bad when she goes to get her nails sharpened - at least 3 hrs, I cut mine in 2 minutes "

Assuming they are acrylics??

Never had them myself, but my daughter gets them every 6 weeks....1 hour to get them off then another hour to put them back on!

I just grow my own lol

over a year ago

"sarah went off this morning to get some highlights then a cut and so far it looks like it'll have taken 3~3.5hrs by time she gets out (when I get a short back & sides it takes 15~20min) ..

I'm with you on that one. I HATE the benign bolloxy conversation that comes from hairdressers. i'm not a lover of small talk. I just take my kindle and read so they get the firm message that I don't want to be asked about my next jollies.

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

[Removed by poster at 14/01/12 13:53:13]

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

Gossip, the Hairdressers version of current affairs (whos shagging who in the neighbour hood) current world affairs (who is shagging who in in America) who that hate on big brother ('cos shes a right bitch') so and so's wedding, having your nails done, the price of baby cloths, facebook...and 'booked your holidays yet'?

Oh..and how much did she tell you it cost?...30 quid?????....Yeh right

over a year ago

My dry cut takes about 30 mins, I do the colour myself and I do my own nails, gives me more time to shop then

over a year ago

"My dry cut takes about 30 mins, I do the colour myself and I do my own nails, gives me more time to shop then "

dry cut omg i can't believe anyone still does those well at least not a self respecting hairdresser in their right mind anyhoo

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/01/12 17:40:24]

over a year ago

"My dry cut takes about 30 mins, I do the colour myself and I do my own nails, gives me more time to shop then

dry cut omg i can't believe anyone still does those well at least not a self respecting hairdresser in their right mind anyhoo "

Yes they do and for those of us that cannot afford the astronomical charges that ordinary hairdressers charge, its a godsend and she uses water spray so technically its not dry just saves me about £6 that having it shampooed, conditioned etc would cost. She does use a hairdryer and products so its not all bad and a nice treat for me.

It is a walk in hairdressers that do "dry" cuts and they do very well from what I have seen as its always busy but they are a normal hairdressers that just happens to offer dry cuts too

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

I love going and getting my hair done, and it takes about 3 hours. I once spent a whole day in the hair dressers after a mishap with a home dye kit

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Hair cut.... 30-40 minutes.

Hair colour.... 30-60 minutes.

Nails.... 45 minutes.

Nails (hands and feet) plus full pedicure.... 1hr 30 minutes

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

how can you women survive that long ??

I'm with you on that one. I HATE the benign bolloxy conversation that comes from hairdressers. i'm not a lover of small talk. I just take my kindle and read so they get the firm message that I don't want to be asked about my next jollies. "

+1

Post new Message to Thread