Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Nipple piercing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm thinking about getting my nipple pierced and was wondering people's thoughts on them were. If anyone's had them done does it help with nipple sensation as when I had my boob job I lost most of the sensation in my nipples. All thoughts welcomed!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i love mine (alhough one can still be a bit painful - but then pain is not always bad)

love having them played with and they are very sensitive

didnt hurt much when i had them done (i had one at a time done just incase i didnt like it)

over a year ago

Wow love your nipple tag!! Where did you get it? So want one with slut on it.......lol.

I read up that it can increase sensitivity which is the main reason for me doing it!!!

over a year ago

evesham

got it from the BBB, cant remember the name of the company now....will have a look

over a year ago

evesham

[Removed by poster at 14/01/12 10:23:39]

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had both of mine done 2 years ago , lasted about 3 months for 1 and 4 months for the other they were just so painful and wouldnt heal. Never again

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Mrs Cherry had them pierced for about a year but in that time they were quite constantly painful and wouldn't heal up properly.

Play with them was severely limited so she got rid of them in the end.

They look hot though !

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I had one of mine done years ago to celebrate my divorce - lasted about 4 months, never healed properly and was quite painful - this time when I split with my latest ex, I dyed my hair and re-started swinging - much easier and less painful

By *waymanMan
over a year ago

newcastle

Ms Puddlefuck would be here talking about hers if she weren't away being a complete tart.

They seem to have healed well, and feature in lots of play without any problems at the moment.

And they're delicious

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"Ms Puddlefuck would be here talking about hers if she weren't away being a complete tart.

They seem to have healed well, and feature in lots of play without any problems at the moment.

And they're delicious "

The wand works well on the clit piercing too

Op i do love mine, they look and feel great, and have made my nipples extremely sensitive.

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Both of us have them, they're just fine.

Sensitivity is much better after piercing, and apart from initial settling down, little pain (mine goes through the aureola behind the nip, so that took just a little longer to heal).

Get some genuine titanium rings or bars and it won't give you any trouble if at all. Most trouble has come from using stainless steel which has nickel in that some are allergic to.

Wolf

over a year ago

That's it decided, I'm getting them done but think I will do one at first and see if it helps with having no feeling in my nipples!!!

over a year ago

Same here only had one done but took it out as it was always quite sore, someone said this is more likely if you have larger nips.

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple
over a year ago

horwich

We bith have ours done, well me both Rhett just the one. Made him go first in case he chickened out. First one wasn't bad but then had a preconception of the pain of the second. I was wrong!! but just gritted my teeth harder. Did take a while to heal fully but kept up with the cleaning and NO play for a good few weeks.

Good tip is toto put some TCP in an egg cup, stick your tit in, hold hard and lean back. The TCP can get in the crvice and help with internal healing and any dirt that may get in and cause an infection.

As for sensitivity mine are still sensitive.

Only problem...if I want to use my nipple clamps I need to take the bar out as they flik off and it bloody hurts!!

over a year ago

horwich

"We bith have ours done, well me both Rhett just the one. Made him go first in case he chickened out. First one wasn't bad but then had a preconception of the pain of the second. I was wrong!! but just gritted my teeth harder. Did take a while to heal fully but kept up with the cleaning and NO play for a good few weeks.

Good tip is toto put some TCP in an egg cup, stick your tit in, hold hard and lean back. The TCP can get in the crvice and help with internal healing and any dirt that may get in and cause an infection.

As for sensitivity mine are still sensitive.

Only problem...if I want to use my nipple clamps I need to take the bar out as they flik off and it bloody hurts!!

"

really should read back before send, apologies for the typos

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

I used to be into using savlon spray and disinfectants (as I didn't know better) till I had a genital piercing done, and I'd really have to recommend salt water for helping the piercings heal now. Salt is a good antiseptic that helps the wound heal.

Just be careful not to move the jewellery around as it doesn't help the healing process cos it's like breaking a glued joint while it's trying to stick.

Friends have had their nips doubly pierced in a cross formation and they've had no bother at all, and the girls definitely feel less pain than the guys when they get them done!

Good luck

Wolf

over a year ago

horwich

I agree with salt water being the best healer. TCP was something I used if it was feeling particularly tender just to stay off an infection. Rhett got an infection poor lamb and I wasn't going down that root.

TCP and genitals = ooooooooooo!!!!!

over a year ago

I had mine done last March, worst thing ever for me, took them out last month, stll painful and hadn't healed properly

Think everyone is different, met plenty of ladies who love theirs so it may be worth a try x

By *waymanMan
over a year ago

newcastle

"I used to be into using savlon spray and disinfectants (as I didn't know better) till I had a genital piercing done, and I'd really have to recommend salt water for helping the piercings heal now. Salt is a good antiseptic that helps the wound heal.

Just be careful not to move the jewellery around as it doesn't help the healing process cos it's like breaking a glued joint while it's trying to stick.

Friends have had their nips doubly pierced in a cross formation and they've had no bother at all, and the girls definitely feel less pain than the guys when they get them done!

Good luck

Wolf

"

Wonders with a smile if Jem has read the bit about the cross piercing

over a year ago

The only thing I didn't like about mine is it took ages to heal I'd say it was a good 4 months before it settled down enough to play with which is why I never went back for the other one lol

Everyone's different tho some have no problems at all, it is more sensative now tho but my nipples have always been very sensative anyway so it does hurt easy if guys are a little rough with it

By *ailrulezCouple
over a year ago

stourbridge

Yep Everyones different..mr had his done and despite careful cleaning and care it never healed properly

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

I ended up in hospital with blood poisoning after I had mine done.

Nothing to do with a dodgy piercer. I went swimming in the sea, 6 months after they were done, and they weren't healed properly.

By *BW38jWoman
over a year ago

Dudley/Telford

i would worry that with 38j boobs they would show under clothes and lets be honest i dont need to draw any more attention to them lol

By *nnie2009Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

had my nipples pierced over 10 yrs ago, takes bout 6 weeks to heal. i just used salt water, makes them very sensitive. had clit pierced as well, that only takes bout a week to heal

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

everyone is different ,so no garentee your nipples will be more sensative after being pierced. it could make them less sensative .

over a year ago

Thanks for all the feedback. I'm going to go for it!!!

By *edhotminxWoman
over a year ago

Turn left at the Singing Ringing Tree

I had my nipples pierced last Saturday. Found a tattooist who was health registered and made an appointment. Took my OH with me.

Let's just say it was very painful. It wasn't the actual piercing of the nipples with the needle, it was the feeding through of the rings that made me nearly break OH's fingers.

OH did ask if I wanted something to bite down on, however when I suggested his cock, he wasn't very forthcoming with said appendage.

Piercer's advice was to just use a salt water solution and nothing else. Told me that they would heal in approx 4-6 weeks, and any problems to return to him.

So far they are healing fine, and I like the look.

By *rystal Tipps - AlistairCouple
over a year ago

livingston

Have had mine done for nearly 4 years now, there was a little pain when getting them pierced, they healed really quickly, after about 6 weeks was able to change them and have been ok since and they really add to the fun while we play.

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

"

Let's just say it was very painful. It wasn't the actual piercing of the nipples with the needle, it was the feeding through of the rings that made me nearly break OH's fingers.

"

The piercer I had was a fumbling numpty as well... had to try and feed the CBR in twice - once from each end I just lay there and took it, to which he said 'he's taking it very well isn't he'. Dev just said, 'oh yes' with a bit of a grin on her chops

I was bruised up for a week - I went swimming after a month, and all was okay. I had the odd crusty as it healed up, but no real probs. First time it got sucked I was a bit sore the day after but a wash and antiseptic rinse cleared that out.

Wolf

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"I used to be into using savlon spray and disinfectants (as I didn't know better) till I had a genital piercing done, and I'd really have to recommend salt water for helping the piercings heal now. Salt is a good antiseptic that helps the wound heal.

Good luck

Wolf

Wonders with a smile if Jem has read the bit about the cross piercing "

i have now

over a year ago

my gf has 1 of hers done, she would like them both but the piercer said her left nipple had a vein that was too close and she wasnt comfortable piercing it

the pierced 1 is so much more sensitive than the other, if you like piercings then its certainly 1 id recommend!

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

I love pierced nipples on others (OH has one of his done) and I'm considering getting one/ both of mine done (when smallest child eventually gives them up..! )

My nipples show through clothes (jumpers, fleeces, dressing gown, pretty much anything) so I figure that won't be any different - I'm just concerned about the pain and healing - I couldn't imagine playing and having my nipple avoided because of soreness - that wouldn't be any fun..

Post new Message to Thread