Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The rise and fall of a single swinger

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When a guy first trys swinging, all he hopes for is exciting fun times, within a few days he realises, "its not that easy".

You tweak the profile, you message your ass off,then you get lucky, a lovely fun sexy meet, a veri, and your luvvin it.

You get ambitious, you go for a party, hope you get folks, it goes well, then ohh what next a bigger party? Your a swinger, totally!!

Then, slowly you see and realise, those that were at that party you classed as a success are partying, but no invite to you,hmmm, pisser!!

So you busy yourself creating another fun party, great, everyone enjoyed, marvelous.

You have a lovely variety of veri's, many look you up, but cool yer heels dreamer, they aint so much lookin you up, more lookin up who you know to be fun.

With the best intensions, you soon find yourself back to being that single guy, eager for a fun meet.

Anyone else gone through this process?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

wat

over a year ago

I'm out.

That hurt my brain.

over a year ago

yeah i get what you mean .... not been through that yet but i do understand what your saying .

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I thought it was crystal clear.

To be honest it sounds like EVERY single scenario in any walk of life.

If you want something to happen YOU have to make it happen.

If you have a party doesn't mean that someone else will do the party next time and ask you over.

No good thinking well now people know me they will be tripping over themselves to meet me and I'll be warming my ass all winter by burning party invites.

That doesn't even happen to single women.

Swingers like variety. You just have to go on the back burner while the nxt thrill is found...

I'd go as far as to say sex and people are FAR more a commodity here than in a vanilla relationship. Some try to dress it up as some wonderful fraternity. It's a shag.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Often guys are required for their accommodation more than their cock in the party scenario. Never let it get you down, often the parties others organise may be couples only to attract certain couples exclusively. Then you will be dumped quicker than last night's Rogan Josh, not because they don't like you, it is because they want to shag others more.

over a year ago

am still at stage 1

over a year ago

If you want to have fun without the hassle of organising your own parties get yourself along to a club. It's not a guaranteed winner but if you're polite and reasonably good looking you'll get offers. Try the Greedy Girl nights where your cock is the bit they're after lol

over a year ago

'Then you will be dumped quicker than last night's Rogan Josh.......'

errrrrrrrr ewwwwwwwwwww

over a year ago

"Some try to dress it up as some wonderful fraternity. It's a shag. "

Haha, love it. Will quote you in future :D

over a year ago

To OP: you're in a dismal frame of mind and need to snap out of it and become more alpha. I'm not going to do Dr Freud on you, but let's just say I'm unwilling to participate in a baw thread because there's more important things to do such as beat my paws on my chest and then bully my angsty females into submission with my great wooly man feet. After breakfast I shall kill some bears and join Bear Grylls for a spot of whale hunting during which we shall drink our own piss.

tldr; how about a cup of man the fuck up.

over a year ago

"'Then you will be dumped quicker than last night's Rogan Josh.......'

errrrrrrrr ewwwwwwwwwww "

Yeah...but it still made me laugh out loud!

over a year ago

"To OP: you're in a dismal frame of mind and need to snap out of it and become more alpha. I'm not going to do Dr Freud on you, but let's just say I'm unwilling to participate in a baw thread because there's more important things to do such as beat my paws on my chest and then bully my angsty females into submission with my great wooly man feet. After breakfast I shall kill some bears and join Bear Grylls for a spot of whale hunting during which we shall drink our own piss.

tldr; how about a cup of man the fuck up."

Just goes to show how people can _iew things differently.

I in no way saw the OP as a whinge, or for him to "man the fuck up". I saw it as him making an observation about the life of swinging from a single male perspective...not a whine.

over a year ago

yeah i understand that

being a single man can suck at times x

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

ps T, you can only be used if you allow yourself to be.

good luck

over a year ago

"To OP: you're in a dismal frame of mind and need to snap out of it and become more alpha. I'm not going to do Dr Freud on you, but let's just say I'm unwilling to participate in a baw thread because there's more important things to do such as beat my paws on my chest and then bully my angsty females into submission with my great wooly man feet. After breakfast I shall kill some bears and join Bear Grylls for a spot of whale hunting during which we shall drink our own piss.

Just goes to show how people can _iew things differently.

I in no way saw the OP as a whinge, or for him to "man the fuck up". I saw it as him making an observation about the life of swinging from a single male perspective...not a whine.

"

i didnt see this as a winge made me smile

over a year ago

I know where your coming form, simple sex with opposite sex is better on a dating site.

I guess that many don't want to go the dating way, and like people who are more off the bed type sex lovers

I would stick my neck out and say something like 91% want to meet single women via here

over a year ago

tldr; how about a cup of man the fuck up."

Nope, i've cheered up now thanks, that was the other observation i forgott to mention, swinging can be a tad manic,lol

over a year ago

Cheers folks, was'nt whining, summarising stuff was all,ty

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"Cheers folks, was'nt whining, summarising stuff was all,ty"

too deep for me this time of the day T

over a year ago

"When a guy first trys swinging, all he hopes for is exciting fun times, within a few days he realises, "its not that easy".

You tweak the profile, you message your ass off,then you get lucky, a lovely fun sexy meet, a veri, and your luvvin it.

You get ambitious, you go for a party, hope you get folks, it goes well, then ohh what next a bigger party? Your a swinger, totally!!

Then, slowly you see and realise, those that were at that party you classed as a success are partying, but no invite to you,hmmm, pisser!!

So you busy yourself creating another fun party, great, everyone enjoyed, marvelous.

You have a lovely variety of veri's, many look you up, but cool yer heels dreamer, they aint so much lookin you up, more lookin up who you know to be fun.

With the best intensions, you soon find yourself back to being that single guy, eager for a fun meet.

Anyone else gone through this process?"

nope, but thanks for the heads up

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

he may be making an observation but in the end it is only his experience....

does it sound like mine.... nope

i made the decision after hosting socials never to host parties... just because from hosting socials i know that you are so busy trying to cater to everyone else and making sure everyone is okay, that in the end you are not having as much fun yourself....

I never went into hosting socials for the expectation of being invited back (you scratch my back and i'll scratch yours)..... I only did it originally because so many people were looking at everyone else saying "why was nothing ever happening in the north east" and doing nothing about it.....

I only originally did it because i had called out people for not doing anything about it, and so to speak I put my money where my mouth was

did it get me known wider... yes.... but i also got known from the chatrooms and from going to other socials so that people could think "he is a person we could trust" so they would come along

did i do it as an "in" into private parties....no.. and honestly..thought never entered my mind...

it is the "ulterior motives" that i have an issue with if nothing else.... sometimes people can work "too hard" at something... and in the end this is suppose to be fun...

and i think that is what a lot of people forget in the politics and back biting and whining and moan that you see.... what originally brought us all here was FUN.....

do i get invited to private parties.... every so often... but if i am not it isn't really any skin of my nose, I don't feel spurned, or rejected... I am going to be out there having FUN regardless........

over a year ago

"he may be making an observation but in the end it is only his experience....

i made the decision after hosting socials never to host parties... just because from hosting socials i know that you are so busy trying to cater to everyone else and making sure everyone is okay, that in the end you are not having as much fun yourself....

I never went into hosting socials for the expectation of being invited back (you scratch my back and i'll scratch yours)..... I only did it originally because so many people were looking at everyone else saying "why was nothing ever happening in the north east" and doing nothing about it.....

I only originally did it because i had called out people for not doing anything about it, and so to speak I put my money where my mouth was

did it get me known wider... yes.... but i also got known from the chatrooms and from going to other socials so that people could think "he is a person we could trust" so they would come along

did i do it as an "in" into private parties....no.. and honestly..thought never entered my mind...

it is the "ulterior motives" that i have an issue with if nothing else.... sometimes people can work "too hard" at something... and in the end this is suppose to be fun...

and i think that is what a lot of people forget in the politics and back biting and whining and moan that you see.... what originally brought us all here was FUN.....

do i get invited to private parties.... every so often... but if i am not it isn't really any skin of my nose, I don't feel spurned, or rejected... I am going to be out there having FUN regardless........

"

Right on mate, words to live by.

over a year ago

"

over a year ago

"

By *rumalexMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Right on mate, words to live by."

problems with the phone again? lol

over a year ago

"When a guy first trys swinging, all he hopes for is exciting fun times, within a few days he realises, "its not that easy".

Anyone else gone through this process?"

know what you are saying but this is not only singles. We used to do lots of small group fun. The ratio of invites to those we invited was very small.

Some peeps just can't be bothered with the organising or are just a bit thoughtless.

over a year ago

do i get invited to private parties.... every so often... but if i am not it isn't really any skin of my nose, I don't feel spurned, or rejected... I am going to be out there having FUN regardless........"

Nice one!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Right on mate, words to live by."

Thanks Thanks Thanks

over a year ago

Nope, i've cheered up now thanks, that was the other observation i forgott to mention, swinging can be a tad manic,lol"

By *waymanMan
over a year ago

newcastle

"I thought it was crystal clear.

If you have a party doesn't mean that someone else will do the party next time and ask you over.

No good thinking well now people know me they will be tripping over themselves to meet me and I'll be warming my ass all winter by burning party invites.

Swingers like variety. You just have to go on the back burner while the nxt thrill is found...

I'd go as far as to say sex and people are FAR more a commodity here than in a vanilla relationship. Some try to dress it up as some wonderful fraternity. It's a shag. "

If Nick Cohen hadn't done a brilliant last para in the Obscurer today, I'd say that's the best last para of the day.

over a year ago

I'd go as far as to say sex and people are FAR more a commodity here than in a vanilla relationship. Some try to dress it up as some wonderful fraternity. It's a shag.

If Nick Cohen hadn't done a brilliant last para in the Obscurer today, I'd say that's the best last para of the day.

"

Cool, your just a day behind though,lol

By *waymanMan
over a year ago

newcastle

Cool, your just a day behind though,lol"

I spent it learning where to put the apostrophe in 'you're'...

over a year ago

Indupitably

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

OP- i never saw it as a whining thread, just observational...although certain responses have made me wee wee...

over a year ago

A wee bit off topic..but its offical, Nokia is s**t! Why does my bit of the thread crop up 3 bloody times??! I feel so stoooopid!!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"A wee bit off topic..but its offical, Nokia is s**t! Why does my bit of the thread crop up 3 bloody times??! I feel so stoooopid!! "

I'll tell you when the other two come through

Post new Message to Thread