Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Men are from mars woman are from venus.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Men i just dont under -stand them at times ......... Thay are so differnt from us woman. Tell me the diffrent so i know and can under stand the way you lot work ... your MIND is not like us woman .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ockinafrockCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I sometimes wonder what planet we're all on sometimes!!!!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I sometimes wonder what planet women are on at times... I do things that even shock myself sometimes..

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

at times we're not even that close.

over a year ago

Are woman more open then men ? Do woman feel more then me ? Are men just animals , lol

over a year ago

"at times we're not even that close. "
well tell me the diffrents how you are ?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Men i just dont under -stand them at times ......... Thay are so differnt from us woman. Tell me the diffrent so i know and can under stand the way you lot work ... your MIND is not like us woman ."

I dont think either sex will ever understand each other!

Especially considering you lot dont think logically lol

*puts on tin hat and runs away as fast as possible*

over a year ago

you men drive me mad ,,,, why cant you just say how things are .

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

May be you should read the book. It's not the best but will certainly point you in the right direction.

over a year ago

I find john never wishing to chat about some things ....... i run on he say nothing just smile ......... god it get me so mad .

over a year ago

"May be you should read the book. It's not the best but will certainly point you in the right direction."
I have the book it never helped .... so i hope some men will be open here say how thay feel we are not the same.

over a year ago

Women like to discuss something, then discuss it again, then again, then again. A man likes to discuss it once, if at all, then it's put firmly in the 'dealt with' pile. If women then go and get it out of the 'dealt with' pile and put it back in the 'active' pile, men look at it and think, fuck it, when's the football/rugby/F1 on?

over a year ago

"Women like to discuss something, then discuss it again, then again, then again. A man likes to discuss it once, if at all, then it's put firmly in the 'dealt with' pile. If women then go and get it out of the 'dealt with' pile and put it back in the 'active' pile, men look at it and think, fuck it, when's the football/rugby/F1 on?"
lol i love it your so open ...... so us woman make mountains out of mole hills them , lol

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"Men i just dont under -stand them at times ......... Thay are so differnt from us woman. Tell me the diffrent so i know and can under stand the way you lot work ... your MIND is not like us woman ."

Thats Norfolk for you lol

over a year ago

i ain't got a clue but i can answer the question about "man flu"

males suffer more when they get the same common cold as their female counterparts. This is because the female of the species has a stronger immune system than male. Why? you may ask!!! Maybe it's just due to the fact that the male body is not made for carrying babies. The female immune system is stronger with the common cold just in case they were pregnant at the time of suffering the flu virus.

But on another point did you now that the month of march comes from the word mars?

They also say it's a mans world!!!

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

of course the real difference is men buy things because they need them, women buy things because they want them

(puts tin hat on and hides under the table)

over a year ago

"Women like to discuss something, then discuss it again, then again, then again. A man likes to discuss it once, if at all, then it's put firmly in the 'dealt with' pile. If women then go and get it out of the 'dealt with' pile and put it back in the 'active' pile, men look at it and think, fuck it, when's the football/rugby/F1 on?"

That IS actually really helpful Wishy, thanks

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

Except there's no real evidence that the man flu thing exists

over a year ago

"of course the real difference is men buy things because they need them, women buy things because they want them

(puts tin hat on and hides under the table)"

Drives me nuts when Siren says we have to tighten our belts then goes and orders something online that costs £80 that we don't need but in her mind it's justified. Whaaaat!!

over a year ago

"May be you should read the book. It's not the best but will certainly point you in the right direction."

...... failing that, just bat him round the head with it till he sees sense.

over a year ago

men speak 25,000 words a day and a women speaks 30,000 a day.

The problem is, after the husband comes home from work having consumed his 25,000 words the wife starts her 30,000.

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"of course the real difference is men buy things because they need them, women buy things because they want them

Drives me nuts when Siren says we have to tighten our belts then goes and orders something online that costs £80 that we don't need but in her mind it's justified. Whaaaat!! "

my point proved lol

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"Are woman more open then men ? Do woman feel more then me ? Are men just animals , lol"

grrrrrrr, purrr

over a year ago

Do us woman worrie more then men ? are thay more layed back ?

over a year ago

Women find it helpful to discuss things, air them a little, get other peoples thoughts. They do not want a solution or for someone to sort it out for them, usually anyway. Men think if you discuss something with them you are either asking for a solution or for them to sort it out. Women look at the finer detail of things, Men tend to look at the broader view. Sweeping generalisations of course!

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Drives me nuts when Siren says we have to tighten our belts then goes and orders something online that costs £80 that we don't need but in her mind it's justified. Whaaaat!! "

i think it's a womans way of saying yer getting too fat lol

over a year ago

In the book Men are from etc..it states unequivocally that men go into their 'caves' when faced with things they need to deal with in their own good time and in their own way. We always emerge from our 'cave' eventually and sometimes a woman needs to just let us get on with it. In my experience, women can't help themselves and it's their maternal instinct to protect that drives them to try and sort the problem out.

Men aren't guilt free either though as we see a solution to a problem that may not need solving, whereas what we should be doing is listening without offering what we would do to solve it. Sometimes women need to just talk and be listened to, but hey ladies, once only please huh?

over a year ago

i blame the suffragettes

over a year ago

"Women find it helpful to discuss things, air them a little, get other peoples thoughts. They do not want a solution or for someone to sort it out for them, usually anyway. Men think if you discuss something with them you are either asking for a solution or for them to sort it out. Women look at the finer detail of things, Men tend to look at the broader view. Sweeping generalisations of course!"

oops - you posted as I was still typing. I wasn't listening y'see lol

over a year ago

im from under the bed

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Jay and i are pretty in tune, although i do sometimes wonder what goes through his head. He pretty much understands me, well more than any other men ever has.

over a year ago

Do thay do things to wind up womon ..... if thay know thay can ? or dont care ?

over a year ago

"Do thay do things to wind up womon ..... if thay know thay can ? or dont care ?"

you finished the ironing yet???

over a year ago

"Do thay do things to wind up womon ..... if thay know thay can ? or dont care ?

you finished the ironing yet???"

i never do it my ladys that do ,,,,, do it for me , lol

over a year ago

"Do thay do things to wind up womon ..... if thay know thay can ? or dont care ?

you finished the ironing yet???"

Yes I did it on Wednesday, but then I like to wear my clthes uncrumpled.... how about you? Started your ironing yet?

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

When is the F1 on?

over a year ago

"When is the F1 on?"
so men like fast things , lol

over a year ago

Men have no capacity for carrying a grudge. I mean NO capacity, if you said something that upset us 10 minutes ago then something we like now then we only know you said something nice.

Women will smile sweetly for months then bring up the "You Said" line which basically just confuses us completely cos it was months ago, so how can you still be angry or upset about it?

100% of men are absolutely certain that generalisations don't mean a thing

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"Men have no capacity for carrying a grudge. I mean NO capacity, if you said something that upset us 10 minutes ago then something we like now then we only know you said something nice.

Women will smile sweetly for months then bring up the "You Said" line which basically just confuses us completely cos it was months ago, so how can you still be angry or upset about it?

100% of men are absolutely certain that generalisations don't mean a thing

"

Months? did I hear you say months? K reminds me periodically of something I said in B & B over 35 years ago!!!!!

over a year ago

"

Months? did I hear you say months? K reminds me periodically of something I said in B & B over 35 years ago!!!!!"

A very wise friend of mine once pointed out that women could be making it up! after all do you remember actually what was said 35 years ago?

He is single of course

over a year ago

Being a simple male, I'll never understand how a woman's mind works!!

Does a woman know herself how her mind works??

over a year ago

What do women want?

I've yet to meet a woman who can give me a straight answer.

over a year ago

"Men i just dont under -stand them at times ......... Thay are so differnt from us woman. Tell me the diffrent so i know and can under stand the way you lot work ... your MIND is not like us woman .

What do women want?

I've yet to meet a woman who can give me a straight answer. "

maybe she can give lots ...... and not one because she thinks about things.

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"

Months? did I hear you say months? K reminds me periodically of something I said in B & B over 35 years ago!!!!!

A very wise friend of mine once pointed out that women could be making it up! after all do you remember actually what was said 35 years ago?

He is single of course "

I'm sure what she says I said isn't true or at the very least taken out of context but as my memory is pushed to remember 35 minutes ago i have difficulty in arguing against her

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"at times we're not even that close. well tell me the diffrents how you are ?"

i have 2 sons(phew)happy days.

my advice to them on females was.

never try to work out what a womans thinking,because by the time you've worked it out,they'll have changed their minds.

when they look thoughtful and pensive,never,ever,ever,ever,ask them what they're thinking.

it usually involves you,and a tin of paint.

or it's something you said,5 weeks ago,and its not what you said,it's the way you said it.

plus,it wont be possible,to hear everything they say,as they say so much.sometimes in reply,you have to get lucky,when nodding and shaking your head,just pray,you get it right.

where as guys are easy.

if you look at him,and he's smiling,and his team won,he's thinking about his team.

if you look at him,and he's smiling,and his team lost,he's thinking about shagging.

there in lies the difference.

over a year ago

"Men i just dont under -stand them at times ......... Thay are so differnt from us woman. Tell me the diffrent so i know and can under stand the way you lot work ... your MIND is not like us woman .

What do women want?

I've yet to meet a woman who can give me a straight answer. maybe she can give lots ...... and not one because she thinks about things."

You think yourselves out of things too! Lol

over a year ago

shagging is that number 1 thing on there brains men here ?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

What do women want?

I've yet to meet a woman who can give me a straight answer. maybe she can give lots ...... and not one because she thinks about things.

You think yourselves out of things too! Lol "

Jay says i can sell an idea to him and then almost take it back again

over a year ago

What do women want?

I've yet to meet a woman who can give me a straight answer. maybe she can give lots ...... and not one because she thinks about things.

You think yourselves out of things too! Lol

Jay says i can sell an idea to him and then almost take it back again"

Lol

over a year ago

if u want a natter phone a girl-friend, if u want a shag phone me

over a year ago

I love men but thay are weird , lol

over a year ago

"if u want a natter phone a girl-friend, if u want a shag phone me "
lol well i feel after monthes here we could natter , lol

over a year ago

"if u want a natter phone a girl-friend, if u want a shag phone me lol well i feel after monthes here we could natter , lol "

we good have a good natter then a shag so were both satisfied

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

A Home Among The Woodland Creatures

"you men drive me mad ,,,, why cant you just say how things are . "

we do - unfortunately the way things are isn't how you would like them to be .... we can't help that - sorry!

By *omnlynneCouple
over a year ago

milton keynes

from the perspective of an 8 yr old son of a friend the difference between men and women is that men have a penis ....women have a mechina......and that sums things up nicely ....

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Are you lumping all women's minds in the same bucket here Jo ...

Mine and yours side by side. Twin cogs in an enormously underestimated wheel of femininity ?

Post new Message to Thread