Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Scuba Diving

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just watching the Great Barrier Reef on BB1. One of the greatest things anyone can ever do is dive if you get the chance

It's an experience you will never forget

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Siren's PADI qualied and loves diving. She hasn't done it for a few years but she's been glued to that programme too.

over a year ago

I have tried it but didn't even get out the swimming pool it scared me silly

over a year ago

"I have tried it but didn't even get out the swimming pool it scared me silly "

I think it'd be too claustrophobic for me also. Not something that appeals tbh.

over a year ago

I was lucky enough to dive about 6 years ago, i'm the same not done it since ..... I wish i'd done more now when I travelled in hindsight

I could quite happily be a clown fish living off a reef!

over a year ago

We went snorkelling at Ras Mohammed in Egypt,it surprised me how deep it was. All that water above me if I were scuba diving would freak me out

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I've done a coupla trial dives in the Red Sea - amazing - def worth giving it a go

over a year ago

"I have tried it but didn't even get out the swimming pool it scared me silly

I think it'd be too claustrophobic for me also. Not something that appeals tbh."

I can't even snorkel it's also the bit in my mouth it makes me gag

over a year ago

"

I can't even snorkel it's also the bit in my mouth it makes me gag "

How are you with blowjobs?

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"Just watching the Great Barrier Reef on BB1. One of the greatest things anyone can ever do is dive if you get the chance

"

absolutely love it - been lucky enough to dive in some very erotic opps I mean exotic places and with luck will get to the great barrier reef in the next year or so. We are off to an evening with Monty Halls next month, should be interesting.

over a year ago

I was the same but once you overcome the breathing and have the confidence you know you can breath you wont look back.

I also did my first session in a pool and i can understand where you both are coming from but its totally different in the sea.

If you get the chance again do it ... its something you will not regret

over a year ago

"Just watching the Great Barrier Reef on BB1. One of the greatest things anyone can ever do is dive if you get the chance

"

I agree, got my PADI open water cert years ago and have dived in the Carribean and the Med, fantastic experiences......

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"I have tried it but didn't even get out the swimming pool it scared me silly "

Last night I managed to get a very nerous lady to go down, she was only doing it for her kids but enjoyed it so much she's coming back for more ...... or maybe it was my magnetic personality she wants to come and see again lol

over a year ago

"

I can't even snorkel it's also the bit in my mouth it makes me gag

How are you with blowjobs? "

Funnily enough I'm great

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Last night I managed to get a very nerous lady to go down, she was only doing it for her kids but enjoyed it so much she's coming back for more ...... or maybe it was my magnetic personality she wants to come and see again lol"

nerous = Nervous

over a year ago

Last night I managed to get a very nerous lady to go down, she was only doing it for her kids but enjoyed it so much she's coming back for more ...... or maybe it was my magnetic personality she wants to come and see again lol"

I'm not sure it would work with me all that water above me even thinking about it makes me panic

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Last night I managed to get a very nerous lady to go down, she was only doing it for her kids but enjoyed it so much she's coming back for more ...... or maybe it was my magnetic personality she wants to come and see again lol

I'm not sure it would work with me all that water above me even thinking about it makes me panic "

I've yet to fail

over a year ago

I'm not sure it would work with me all that water above me even thinking about it makes me panic

I've yet to fail "

I feel a challenge coming on

over a year ago

one of my holdays is to madives so i can dive .... its out of this world big manter rays going over your head x its no nude there why i have a skin bikine , lol 24/7

over a year ago

I dived for the first time in Turkish waters, then took my PADI open-water course in Sharm, Egypt ..... a 50th birthday present to myself.

It was a wonderful experience and one I'll never forget.

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"I dived for the first time in Turkish waters, then took my PADI open-water course in Sharm, Egypt ..... a 50th birthday present to myself.

It was a wonderful experience and one I'll never forget. "

Been to Sharm more times than I care to remember twice in the last 15 months although last time was a livaboard so we went a bit further afield. was in Borneo in October which was fantastic

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

I've yet to fail

I feel a challenge coming on "

it would be my pleasure

over a year ago

I've yet to fail

it would be my pleasure "

Long as you could cope with a gibbering mess your on

By *eridotWoman
over a year ago

Norfolk

It was all that water below me that gave me problems. Diving on walls, knowing it was 600 metres plus to the sea bed worried me just a bit . Diving with Sharks in Borneo with the bottom 2000 metres below cured me - it really was do or die lol.

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

I've yet to fail

it would be my pleasure

Long as you could cope with a gibbering mess your on "

I've seen gibbering wrecks many times, seems we have a deal, just have to set the time and place

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"It was all that water below me that gave me problems. Diving on walls, knowing it was 600 metres plus to the sea bed worried me just a bit . Diving with Sharks in Borneo with the bottom 2000 metres below cured me - it really was do or die lol. "

but you have such an understanding buddy xxxxx

over a year ago

I've yet to fail

it would be my pleasure

Long as you could cope with a gibbering mess your on

I've seen gibbering wrecks many times, seems we have a deal, just have to set the time and place "

Deal .

over a year ago

"I dived for the first time in Turkish waters, then took my PADI open-water course in Sharm, Egypt ..... a 50th birthday present to myself.

Been to Sharm more times than I care to remember twice in the last 15 months although last time was a livaboard so we went a bit further afield. was in Borneo in October which was fantastic"

My departed lovely was a dive-master, although I had never dived with him, my older two kids had.

Strangely I felt a connection to him when I did eventually do it.

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Been to Sharm more times than I care to remember twice in the last 15 months although last time was a livaboard so we went a bit further afield. was in Borneo in October which was fantastic

My departed lovely was a dive-master, although I had never dived with him, my older two kids had.

Strangely I felt a connection to him when I did eventually do it."

can understand that feel - hope you continue to enjoy the diving

Post new Message to Thread