Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Forum nasties.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Gonna regret this but can anyone explainwhy some people cant help themselves but continually post nasty and negative comments on peoples posts? If a forum bores you or has been said before...move on to the next. And its always the same little clique of people. Why dont the moderators stop this? So many forums spoilt by aggressive and nasty sniping...

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

personally i find people who start rude and agressive posts insulting women a far bigger pain...but thats just me

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

but is this thread not going to continue it.

is it better not to block and move on.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A sense of humour helps, some people just take too many things far too seriously.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Coz they can...;-)

The trick is to ignore the trolls and enjoy the rest of them...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"personally i find people who start rude and agressive posts insulting women a far bigger pain...but thats just me "

A shining example. Many thanks. Didnt take long.

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Dare I say it?

Do not feed the trolls....

If the regulars on the forums decided as a group not to play the game of the trolls then would offensive threads last long?

Just a thought

Reply privately

over a year ago

"but is this thread not going to continue it.

is it better not to block and move on."

How do you block someone from posting on your forum??? Is it possible?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can I just the OP what his motivation is with his chosen thread starters today ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Dare I say it?

If the regulars on the forums decided as a group not to play the game of the trolls then would offensive threads last long?

Just a thought"

True but some of these peeps find nastiness in everything??? I could post about fluffy puppies and chocolate and some bitter twisted fool would snipe.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"personally i find people who start rude and agressive posts insulting women a far bigger pain...but thats just me

A shining example. Many thanks. Didnt take long.

"

A shining example indeed of a reply to a reply which hadnt been fully read... The clue is at the end...

Reply privately

over a year ago

hexham

"Dare I say it?

Just a thought"

But i like troll baiting...seriously i used to do it quite a lot...im too scared of ruggers here though

i follow a stategy of if u show yourself to be a dick on an open forum then you are fair game, trolls always make themselves look worse the more they post, see the current thread...the op has had me giggling all afternoon

Reply privately

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

"Dare I say it?

Just a thought"

+1

Reply privately

over a year ago

hexham

"but is this thread not going to continue it.

is it better not to block and move on.

How do you block someone from posting on your forum??? Is it possible?"

No

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Dare I say it?

Just a thought"

True but some of these peeps find nastiness in everything??? I could post about fluffy puppies and chocolate and some bitter twisted fool would snipe.

Reply privately

over a year ago

hexham

"Dare I say it?

Just a thought

"

have you ever tried not insulting women to get attention...look at the thread i started today...not a bit of nastiness in the whole thing...

Reply privately

over a year ago

nice to be nice i find

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

How ironic after your bbw fat bird thread.

*shakes head*

Reply privately

By *un_JuiceCouple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

Agreed there seem to be a few that are nothing but negative and downright rude.

Personally we tend to ignore their rants. This is supposed to be light hearted, a bit of fun and sometimes a learning curve from others experiences etc.

Just leave them to it. If they get wound up so easily i'd imagine they'd be trying in terms of meets. Me, myself & I.

Reply privately

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Do as I say and not as I do springs to mind.

To the OP, I think your other post (which, ironically closed for being too big) may have upset one or two people, which may have been why you got negative, 'nasty' comments, just a thought.

Reply privately

over a year ago

" So many forums spoilt by aggressive and nasty sniping...

"

........ and deliberately inflammatory headers.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do as I say and not as I do springs to mind.

To the OP, I think your other post (which, ironically closed for being too big) may have upset one or two people, which may have been why you got negative, 'nasty' comments, just a thought.

"

It was hugely amusing that it closed due to being to big lol. Did chuckle.

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

have to say that o thin the OP is rightm there are a number of posters who are a little too fond of the icon and who hae very little tolerance for anyone who lives a life in a way that see as against their beliefs

i like to think that i am a fair and happy poster (although possibly glad i missed the bbw vs fat birds thread )

Why would people want to choose to come online and be a right misery guts????

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Dare I say it?

Just a thought

have you ever tried not insulting women to get attention...look at the thread i started today...not a bit of nastiness in the whole thing... "

So basically every time some one posts on a forum you like to check back everything they have posted before and bring it all up in a new unrelated post??? Not creepy at all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It was hugely amusing that it closed due to being to big lol. Did chuckle."

Why ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

There is a vast difference between fame and infamy.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Gonna regret this but can anyone explainwhy some people cant help themselves but continually post nasty and negative comments on peoples posts? If a forum bores you or has been said before...move on to the next. And its always the same little clique of people. Why dont the moderators stop this? So many forums spoilt by aggressive and nasty sniping...

"

I have just found your thread you started about fat women.

Do you really think if you post a provocative thread by trying to offend a lot of people that you won't get people answering?

A tip....don't start provocative threads and you will find people might answer differently.

Thread closed.

Reply privately