Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Meets when people dont turn up.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So far been very lucky but i do feel sorry for them who get people not turning up . I think some read the profiles and no matter where thay are in uk, thay say thay will meet but when it come to them maybe traveling miles thay make do with a wank or own partner? Maybe thats why some dont turn up the Driving distance between meets and cost of fuel.. if it was local 5 / 10 miles away thay would maybe.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We, or should I say I (Lynne) don't like playing to near home so we probably do travel a little further, but we've never had any problems and been on here over three years now. If we have pre arranged a meet we always text on the day to check that things are still OK, sometimes it can be a few weeks between arranging the meet and it happening, and we can all be guilty of just forgetting.

over a year ago

i've found the opposite the ones who have been no shows have been local. perhaps changing their mind about playing local. the most reliable are guys who travel.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"i've found the opposite the ones who have been no shows have been local. perhaps changing their mind about playing local. the most reliable are guys who travel. "
Really oo thats nice to know xx

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

i have just been very lucky never had a no show but i suppose i spend a long time getting to know possible meets and have probably already met them at socials

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive never had a cancellation (once a date has been set) and never had a no show. Ive had guys come from all over the country. BUT i take time to get to know someone, i am very careful who i meet especially regarding the fact that i meet at my own house.

I put 90% down to good judgement and 10% down to good fortune. But if i did have a no show or was messed about then i wouldt come on the boards complaining about it, i would revaluatate my selection process

over a year ago

Ive only had two now show in 11 years of doing this and one was a couple, they even had the cheek to mail me after and ask where i was as they said they was sat at the agreed meeting place for half a hour and accused me of being the time waster they was quite local to me and the other who was a guy who didnt turn up because he had a better offer from someone else and i had got the train to him, so there isnt really a pattern in my no shows

over a year ago

people get called a timewaster for all sorts of reasons on here these days

over a year ago

I havnt had many people not turn up, although i put on my profile that i dont meet anyone who lives more than 50 miles away because i only meet people for an hour or two.

over a year ago

I got a nice wink n mail...but cos I dont drive(wasnt that far away to be honest), they werent interested....ach well

thought of suggesting maybe a different sorta meet, where i couldve had a pal(male or maybe female)...but then thought...nahhh...their minds made up lol

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

It must just be me then. To date, 1,037 no shows.

On the plus side, once a time and place is set, however distant, i'm always reliable and prompt.

Even been known to be premature.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

We don't play really local,there is no-one that we know that is less than a hr to us and we've never had a problem with no shows

over a year ago

Ive only ever had 1 no show,so i put it down to the pros and cons of swinging,didnt lose any sleep and moved on.

By *ussythief2019Man
over a year ago

ed2Thanet

well its simple,

if we make the effort etc and they dont turn up then its their loss not ours. i think there should be a point system for all the free loaders who say they are there but are only using a site like this for cheap frills. that way they can be banned from letting all the genuine people on here down

Post new Message to Thread