Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hotwife and bull, is it possible?

Jump to newest

By *otwife34 OP   Couple
over a year ago

wiltshire

Is it possible to meet a decent guy or two on here that are genuinely interested in an ongoing relationship with a couple? Has anyone had this? Does it work? x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I’m mainly looking for ongoing relationships with singles or couples. I prefer to develop friendships than a string of one offs.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I'm sure there are no lack of willing candidates interested in the position. However if you are highly selective as a couple it may take some time to find someone that could provide the ideal dynamic

By *ovelifelovefuntimesMan
over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

Possible but may take some time to find the right person/s who understand that a functioning cuck couple/bull relationshiop is as much about the mental as well as the physical.

By *otwife34 OP   Couple
over a year ago

wiltshire

"I'm sure there are no lack of willing candidates interested in the position. However if you are highly selective as a couple it may take some time to find someone that could provide the ideal dynamic "

Yes that’s what we are finding, I know it’s not easy but surely there are guys who are comfortable in the situation

By *otwife34 OP   Couple
over a year ago

wiltshire

"Possible but may take some time to find the right person/s who understand that a functioning cuck couple/bull relationshiop is as much about the mental as well as the physical."

Yes indeed, thank you

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Is it possible to meet a decent guy or two on here that are genuinely interested in an ongoing relationship with a couple? Has anyone had this? Does it work? x"
Yeah but don't do the husbands things like going out for dinner, buying things etc.

By *otwife34 OP   Couple
over a year ago

wiltshire

"Is it possible to meet a decent guy or two on here that are genuinely interested in an ongoing relationship with a couple? Has anyone had this? Does it work? x Yeah but don't do the husbands things like going out for dinner, buying things etc."

Why not?

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Is it possible to meet a decent guy or two on here that are genuinely interested in an ongoing relationship with a couple? Has anyone had this? Does it work? x Yeah but don't do the husbands things like going out for dinner, buying things etc.

Why not?"

Because that is his job.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"I'm sure there are no lack of willing candidates interested in the position. However if you are highly selective as a couple it may take some time to find someone that could provide the ideal dynamic

Yes that’s what we are finding, I know it’s not easy but surely there are guys who are comfortable in the situation "

They're elusive, but do exist

By *otwife34 OP   Couple
over a year ago

wiltshire

"Is it possible to meet a decent guy or two on here that are genuinely interested in an ongoing relationship with a couple? Has anyone had this? Does it work? x Yeah but don't do the husbands things like going out for dinner, buying things etc.

Why not? Because that is his job."

I don’t subscribe to that... I’ll take flowers and dinner from anyone

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Why not? Because that is his job.

I don’t subscribe to that... I’ll take flowers and dinner from anyone "

Yeah I bet you would but you would sweet fa from me. Seems muggy.

over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

I don’t subscribe to that... I’ll take flowers and dinner from anyone "

All part of establishing what role you wish your bull to have within your relationship. Setting out what you want to potential candidates will help you.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don’t subscribe to that... I’ll take flowers and dinner from anyone Yeah I bet you would but you would sweet fa from me. Seems muggy."

That seems a bit harsh, you get nothing for nothing

By *otwife34 OP   Couple
over a year ago

wiltshire

I don’t subscribe to that... I’ll take flowers and dinner from anyone Yeah I bet you would but you would sweet fa from me. Seems muggy."

I’m devastated

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

I don’t subscribe to that... I’ll take flowers and dinner from anyone Yeah I bet you would but you would sweet fa from me. Seems muggy.

I’m devastated "

You will be when you realise how few men you would actually deem attractive would be interested in this.

You might get a few beta male pleasers but you probably wouldn't fuck them.

By *ross-eyed MaryMan
over a year ago

Salisbury

We had a bit of luck, but tricky to balance the 3 way relationship. Never any long term success.

By *otwife34 OP   Couple
over a year ago

wiltshire

I don’t subscribe to that... I’ll take flowers and dinner from anyone Yeah I bet you would but you would sweet fa from me. Seems muggy.

I’m devastated

You will be when you realise how few men you would actually deem attractive would be interested in this.

You might get a few beta male pleasers but you probably wouldn't fuck them."

Do you speak for all men then? And know what I deem attractive?

By *otwife34 OP   Couple
over a year ago

wiltshire

"We had a bit of luck, but tricky to balance the 3 way relationship. Never any long term success. "

That’s a shame, I’ll still hold out hope

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

I’m devastated

Do you speak for all men then? And know what I deem attractive? "

Well the OP doesn't exactly imply success does it? Just giving you some insightful advice.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

We still meet two guys (not together though) that we've known from our early days on here. One's now left so we don't see him as often but both are really good friends as well as playmates.

By *otwife34 OP   Couple
over a year ago

wiltshire

I’m devastated

Do you speak for all men then? And know what I deem attractive? Well the OP doesn't exactly imply success does it? Just giving you some insightful advice."

You’re giving your opinion and I’m only just into this long term hotwife thing so I have no point of reference for success yet! I’ll do ok though I’m sure

By *lexLucyCouple
over a year ago

London

From our experience finding an actual bull for extreme cuckold couples, is practically impossible. You'll find millions of pussy pounders who, in order to fuck pussy, would sell their own mother so, for the occasion, they will tell you that they know all about the lifestyle. When they turn up they are just nice guys, some cheeky, others naturally arrogant, who will give domming a try in order to get a fuck. This is (at least!) 90% of cases. In the 7 years that we have been into extreme cuckold, we have met only a handful of guys who were the real deal

By *m3232Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

"Is it possible to meet a decent guy or two on here that are genuinely interested in an ongoing relationship with a couple? Has anyone had this? Does it work? x"

Yes it is and with your pictures I would always want to come back mmm.

over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

"From our experience finding an actual bull for extreme cuckold couples, is practically impossible. You'll find millions of pussy pounders who, in order to fuck pussy, would sell their own mother so, for the occasion, they will tell you that they know all about the lifestyle. When they turn up they are just nice guys, some cheeky, others naturally arrogant, who will give domming a try in order to get a fuck. This is (at least!) 90% of cases. In the 7 years that we have been into extreme cuckold, we have met only a handful of guys who were the real deal"

over a year ago

I’d like this, so that I’m not meeting “ pussy pounders “.

Unfortunately MrC disagrees.

Quite hurtful actually.

over a year ago

I'm sure there's plenty who'd SAY that they're up for it and then disappear after they get their end away If anyone's serious about it then they're probably better off doing some "dating" as a threesome for a while before getting down to it

A

over a year ago

"I'm sure there's plenty who'd SAY that they're up for it and then disappear after they get their end away If anyone's serious about it then they're probably better off doing some "dating" as a threesome for a while before getting down to it

A"

Good idea!

over a year ago

"I'm sure there's plenty who'd SAY that they're up for it and then disappear after they get their end away If anyone's serious about it then they're probably better off doing some "dating" as a threesome for a while before getting down to it

A

Good idea! "

Full of 'em me

C

By *herrySnickersWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere

It is absolutely possible and is such a pleasure. I wouldn’t classify our situation with my husband being cuckold - we all play as equals and it’s amazing to have a regular lover/dom/playmate/friend who provides exactly what we enjoy both as a couple and what I enjoy solo as a hot wife as such... not sure if I like all the labels that much...it doesn’t have to be complicated.

Finding someone on the same page is mind blowing! Good luck x maybe just patience and being open is the key

By *3xyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

swingers town

It does work but not easy task.

By *ojos party boyMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

I’m devastated

You might get a few beta male pleasers but you probably wouldn't fuck them."

Beta male pleasers seems right to me.

If your a 10/10 "Bull" why would you be interested in flowers/gifts/dates when you can easily not do that?

Im not a bull but ive been a regular toyboy for a couple for the past 3 years, Been on holiday with them, and thats the only time weve had meals or dates (i paid for myself )

Post new Message to Thread