Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

This isn't really a whinge......

Jump to newest

By *oe_Steve_NWest OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bolton

really, just interested. Why start communicating with someone, get a reply then leave the message unread and go off the site? Seems a little odd not to want to see the reply! So many moan that they don't get replies!

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

maybe they are teasing themselves lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bolton

"maybe they are teasing themselves lol"

Ah - that may it it or else and I've just realised that you can read the first few words of an incoming message and mine daid 'drop us your face pics.....' scared them?

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is a pet hate of mine, along with people who message us then say sorry only one of us looked at your profile the other isnt interested.

Really why cant people make up their minds??

Ohh just realised I need to take more pian killers cos Im getting really cranky!!

Shona

x x x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bolton

"This is a pet hate of mine, along with people who message us then say sorry only one of us looked at your profile the other isnt interested.

Really why cant people make up their minds??

Ohh just realised I need to take more pian killers cos Im getting really cranky!!

Shona

x x x "

I know - they're just weird! I'm sorry you're still hurting - I shouldn't post contentious threads - will stick to nice ones in future - just plain bugged me that though!

Reply privately

By *isterPepperMan
over a year ago

Central Swindon

"really, just interested. Why start communicating with someone, get a reply then leave the message unread and go off the site? Seems a little odd not to want to see the reply! So many moan that they don't get replies!"
His partner probably walked into the room

Reply privately

over a year ago

NOoooo keep starting threads where I can rant and rave lol

The kids are due home soon and then I have to be a happy not in pain and want to kill someone mummy!!

Shona

x x x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bolton

"NOoooo keep starting threads where I can rant and rave lol

The kids are due home soon and then I have to be a happy not in pain and want to kill someone mummy!!

Shona

x x x "

Sweetie - that's not easy - but will happily start some controversial threads - will think of some later!!!

And yes, his other half probably just came into the room - it all looks decidedly dodgy!

Reply privately

over a year ago

You know what else bugs the life out of me?????

People who send you friend invites even tho you put on your profile not to send them unless you have spoken to the person, messaged them or plan on meeting them.

I know I have pics in my private gallery but thats what they are PRIVATE I do not want every single person on here seeing them thats why they are private . . . and breathe!!!

Shona

x x x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bolton

"You know what else bugs the life out of me?????

People who send you friend invites even tho you put on your profile not to send them unless you have spoken to the person, messaged them or plan on meeting them.

I know I have pics in my private gallery but thats what they are PRIVATE I do not want every single person on here seeing them thats why they are private . . . and breathe!!!

Shona

x x x "

And breathe....... but yep - got to agree - tends to show they haven't read your profile - i just tend to delete!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yup I always delete cos they clearly havent read our profile so whats the chance they will be interested in anything we/I have to say or do???

I am calm now lol

Shona

x x x

Reply privately

By *obo420Man
over a year ago

pz

totally agree with you i have sent messages to people who have asked and then they dont reply not even a thanks but no thanks

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bolton

"Yup I always delete cos they clearly havent read our profile so whats the chance they will be interested in anything we/I have to say or do???

I am calm now lol

Glad you're calm!!! I'm off as need to get some cleaning done - then think about making tea! How exciting! will think of some threads to start later - see you xxx

Shona

x x x "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"totally agree with you i have sent messages to people who have asked and then they dont reply not even a thanks but no thanks"

I always reply even if it is to say thanks but no thanks.

I do this cos we dont get millions of messages and I was brought up to be polite.

But still people arent happy and want to know exactly why I dont wanna bump uglies with them . . . . well if there is no attraction then I aint gonna meet up at a later point?!?!?!

Shona

x x x

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I can't allow this thread to turn into a why don't people reply thread they have been done to death

I left it for a while just to see how it would run as the OP was'nt really about that but I can see where its going

Reply privately