Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Customer services

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Dont you hate the way they treat you. Had to deal with two big shops and the service that weve had has been nothing more than shocking. We place an order you deliver it on time and when you say and then were all happy.

Sort it.

Needed that rant to get it off my chest.

Have a nice day!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"Dont you hate the way they treat you. Had to deal with two big shops and the service that weve had has been nothing more than shocking. We place an order you deliver it on time and when you say and then were all happy.

Sort it.

Have a nice day!!!"

your a bit late with that thread it was due at 11 am ...sorry its not good enough x

over a year ago

"Dont you hate the way they treat you. Had to deal with two big shops and the service that weve had has been nothing more than shocking. We place an order you deliver it on time and when you say and then were all happy.

Sort it.

Have a nice day!!!

your a bit late with that thread it was due at 11 am ...sorry its not good enough x"

Well our things were due yesterday...arrived today and things should have came today but now not untill friday and weve got to collect them ourselves....Were on one today.......lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sort it.

Have a nice day!!!

your a bit late with that thread it was due at 11 am ...sorry its not good enough x

Well our things were due yesterday...arrived today and things should have came today but now not untill friday and weve got to collect them ourselves....Were on one today.......lol"

and you put up with that???

Oh you so need to put them straight, ask for compensation for loss of earnings and time taken off from work and breach of contract....watch what happens then.

over a year ago

Sort it.

Have a nice day!!!

Well our things were due yesterday...arrived today and things should have came today but now not untill friday and weve got to collect them ourselves....Were on one today.......lol

Oh you so need to put them straight, ask for compensation for loss of earnings and time taken off from work and breach of contract....watch what happens then."

Were waiting for their reply.Been on the phone for ages letting of steam.Always polite when dealing with them though.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sort it.

Have a nice day!!!

Oh you so need to put them straight, ask for compensation for loss of earnings and time taken off from work and breach of contract....watch what happens then.

Were waiting for their reply.Been on the phone for ages letting of steam.Always polite when dealing with them though."

oooo want me to phone them...please I could do with the entertainment.

over a year ago

Sort it.

Have a nice day!!!

Were waiting for their reply.Been on the phone for ages letting of steam.Always polite when dealing with them though.

oooo want me to phone them...please I could do with the entertainment."

The call should be put on youtube it was that good.

Post new Message to Thread