Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

time wasters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

can someone pls tell me how to spot a time waster and how can i tell from their profile if they are time wasters... i just had 3 today... and thats a record

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"can someone pls tell me how to spot a time waster and how can i tell from their profile if they are time wasters... i just had 3 today... and thats a record"

Three no shows in a day? That's a tragedy!

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

3 people all didn't turn up to meets today

?

Reply privately

over a year ago

depends on your definition of timewaster

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 10/01/12 15:47:24]

Reply privately

over a year ago

The genuine timewasters usually have it written in there profiles I think xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"depends on your definition of timewaster

"

Reply privately

By *un_JuiceCouple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

You can't even those verified by others can still have their reasons for no shows or letting members down. Move on. If they don't have the decency to explain (some rightly or wrongly choose not to) then they are not worth your time and energy.

Unless you have an incredible memory we recommend being a site supporter. One of the benefits is the option to have notes which is handy in this case eh

Reply privately

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

"

More info required.....

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

re they verified

are they photo verified

what does their profile say and match that to length of time on site

do they have pics

do they ask what you are going to be wearing

do they ask what will we do sexually when we meet

do you know their number... or have you just given yours

and the list goes on... sorry you have been let down.

obviously the above is not a guarantee, but may help

good luck

sorry had a spelling mistake and didn't want the spelling police leaking pre cum...

Reply privately

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

"

"

Time wasters or not...

Ask these questions and you wont get a reply from me

Reply privately

By *un_JuiceCouple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

"re they verified

are they photo verified

what does their profile say and match that to length of time on site

do they have pics

do you know their number... or have you just given yours

and the list goes on... sorry you have been let down.

obviously the above is not a guarantee, but may help

good luck

sorry had a spelling mistake and didn't want the spelling police leaking pre cum..."

Haha they will !

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Everyone has their own definition. The real problems could be poor planning, lack of patience because one person is pressuring the other into meeting which makes the person less likely to want to meet.

Instead of labelling people as timewasters, people need to understand that we have lives outside of Fabs and learn to compromise on meeting halfway.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Time wasters or not...

Ask these questions and you wont get a reply from me "

Same here. Any message like that & conversation is over & blocked

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

thanks folks, i appreciate ur time. actually this woman or animal joined 50mins ago and wants to meet, she had no pic on her profile .. ask for my address and fone number and when i ask for hers she called me using and "unknown" number display, when i asked of her pix, she blocked me.... i believe its the same animal that did that twice

if only i wasnt that horny i wont have fallen for the trap, oh well, im human afterall

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Time wasters or not...

Ask these questions and you wont get a reply

from me

Same here. Any message like that & conversation is over & blocked"

What ya wearin? Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"thanks folks, i appreciate ur time. actually this woman or animal joined 50mins ago and wants to meet, she had no pic on her profile .. ask for my address and fone number and when i ask for hers she called me using and "unknown" number display, when i asked of her pix, she blocked me.... i believe its the same animal that did that twice

if only i wasnt that horny i wont have fallen for

the trap, oh well, im human afterall

"

You trusted a profile wi no pics and only fifty mins old wi ya number? Xx

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"thanks folks, i appreciate ur time. actually this woman or animal joined 50mins ago and wants to meet, she had no pic on her profile .. ask for my address and fone number and when i ask for hers she called me using and "unknown" number display, when i asked of her pix, she blocked me.... i believe its the same animal that did that twice

if only i wasnt that horny i wont have fallen for the trap, oh well, im human afterall

"

don't refer to her as an animal dude, you want to be better than that.... rise above it and never bring yourself down.

Reply privately

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

You live and hopefully learn.

If something falls into your lap it is usually wise to step back and check who's dropped it.

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"

See, to me a timewaster is someone who arranges a meet and never turns up or 'forgets' to text to say they can't make it. Someone ringing you then blocking when things look bad is actually potentially saving your time, as you know now not to meet them.

Reply privately

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"

then the only person wasting your time is you...seriously do you need that much advice?

the only useful definition of a timewaster, in that it can be used to report people is someone who fails to turn up to to an arranged meet without explanation.

Anything else you are responsible for, and therefore you are only wasting your own time.

Reply privately

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

See, to me a timewaster is someone who arranges a meet and never turns up or 'forgets' to text to say they can't make it. Someone ringing you then blocking when things look bad is actually potentially saving your time, as you know now not to meet them."

given his reaction here, there may be reasons he was blocked

Reply privately

over a year ago

then the only person wasting your time is you...seriously do you need that much advice?

the only useful definition of a timewaster, in that it can be used to report people is someone who fails to turn up to to an arranged meet without explanation.

Anything else you are responsible for, and therefore you are only wasting your own time."

Well put. You had 3 things in your short message which would have screamed 'timewaster' to me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

See, to me a timewaster is someone who arranges a meet and never turns up or 'forgets' to text to say they can't make it. Someone ringing you then blocking when things look bad is actually potentially saving your time, as you know now not to meet them."

Pretty much agree Wyrd, but even return of messages, where there was no real intention of meeting, is still wasting your time, albeit not on the level of a 'no-show.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

[Removed by poster at 10/01/12 16:34:00]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I think maybe the attitude of calling a woman an animal( and not in a good way ) might get you the block you didn't want.

As this is about another member, be it a new one without pics ( let's give people chances eh, we were all new once and it took us five days to put pics on) then I am going to shut it.

If you have a problem with anyones mails, REPORT them.

Reply privately