Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Apologies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm just writing to say apologies for the abrasive and especially bitter nature of my posts recently and bringing the forum down. For what it's worth.

I don't want to make anyone suffer with my presence here, I just always feel like I need to defend the guys like me on here in the best way I can.

There is a lot we can all improve on; mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually, and I hope we all have a fantastic new year with your bang buddies, your d*unken hookups, your friends and your family. Even if you are totally alone this new year's, just know you aren't truly alone there are others like you.

I hope you all have a great end to the year.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

I didn't see them, if I did I'd have slapped your wrist.

Chin up and stick a smile on it.... or I'll kick ya in the shin.

P

over a year ago

Dont worry lad i never get down eeeevvvveeeeerrr

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Back at you dude

over a year ago

I've been here! I've apologised a few times publicly. Fab is a learning curve. You will get rejected a hell of a lot. But you will find the person that fits gor you. Just takes time! Thing with Fab is just not to expect anything. I was a bit of a twat when I first started, still am sometimes but not as bad as to have to apologise! Except for picking on Pullmyfinger! But he was just an easy target!

Like others have said chip up and get on with it.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

If they'd not been so directed certain people I might think this was a nice thread

over a year ago

"I'm just writing to say apologies for the abrasive and especially bitter nature of my posts recently and bringing the forum down. For what it's worth.

I don't want to make anyone suffer with my presence here, I just always feel like I need to defend the guys like me on here in the best way I can.

There is a lot we can all improve on; mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually, and I hope we all have a fantastic new year with your bang buddies, your d*unken hookups, your friends and your family. Even if you are totally alone this new year's, just know you aren't truly alone there are others like you.

I hope you all have a great end to the year. "

Reflection is a difficult thing, it's hard to do because no one likes to recognise flaws.

However we have to keep moving forward, and try to be a better person than yesterday.

Fair fucks to you matey. Not sure why you feel the need to apologise, and have no desire too, been, done gone.

Post new Message to Thread