Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Viva la resolution

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It’s hard to believe that Christmas is over already! I'm the first to admit that I ate more than my fair share of chocolates, which is why my new years resolution is to train harder and abstain from chocolates for the entire month of January.

To quote an article I read: Setting yourself a resolution is a good way to help you reflect on what’s important to you, clear your mind and focus on who you want to become. It can also provide stability because having some idea of where you want to be can help you make the right decisions in life.

Statistically speaking only 8% of those who set a resolution actually stick to it and partly because not everyone has the support of friends or family to help them stay the path.

So, this thread is to ask if you have a resolution, what that is and do you need help to stick to it.

If your staying off the carbs or the cigarettes in 2019 or whatever it might be, and you've no one to turn to when you feel like your about to break, then drop me a pm and I'll give you whatever advice I can.

Hopefully this time next year you'll be feeling proud of yourself for sticking to your resolutions

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've got three, which all lead on from one another.

1) Deal with my depression (already in progress).

2) Rebuild my social life.

3) Make some real friends.

I've had help with 1, it's going to be hard work but I know where to start. 2 and 3, I don't even know where to begin.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I've got three, which all lead on from one another.

This site has a huge social aspect, forum's as you know and social events. This could be a place to start but my advice to yourself would be to join a club or 2. Find something you like and find a club for that, there are clubs for just about everything. That will get you meeting people and because your there for the same reason you have stuff in common already.

I've had help with 1, it's going to be hard work but I know where to start. 2 and 3, I don't even know where to begin."

over a year ago

I've had help with 1, it's going to be hard work but I know where to start. 2 and 3, I don't even know where to begin."

You found this place on the internet. Look for groups that cater to your other interest, not sex related. Sports, hobbies etc. 3) & 2) will follow. Good luck.

over a year ago

Have sex.

over a year ago

I've had help with 1, it's going to be hard work but I know where to start. 2 and 3, I don't even know where to begin.

You found this place on the internet. Look for groups that cater to your other interest, not sex related. Sports, hobbies etc. 3) & 2) will follow. Good luck."

I've been trying. It's made me realise what a boring person I am.

Post new Message to Thread