Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Older women/Cougars

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well this has been a thing I have had for years now and never been able to stop!! I LOVE older women. I take it I am not alone in this as i have a lot of friends that worship cougars like me

There is just something so sexy about their confidence and experience... the fact they dont play all the stupid mind games that SOME younger girls do... they know what they want and exactly how to get it... and they know that us younger guys will appreciate them a lot more Damn I love them!

Hats off to you sexy older women xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *over-manMan
over a year ago

motherwell

i love older women also

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

i love not being labelled

over a year ago

Good man! Got to have a lot of respect for the ladies too... so damn sexy!

over a year ago

"i love not being labelled "

Apologies if I have offended, definitely my last intention of this topic!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"i love not being labelled "

over a year ago

"i love not being labelled

"

At no stage did i mean to label or offend anyone. I apologise again oh how wrong this topic seems to have gone!

over a year ago

hexham

one thing about you will learn is that labels lke cougar tend to not be well recieved...i am a person, some women dont mind, but being wanted solely for my age is not a turn on.

dont you think it is a bit contradictory to start one thread about needing a spark then another saying you like women who fit a required age bracket?

Dont panic though, my first thread on a swinging site was a rant about ppl not reding profiles, it was a far less friendly site than this and i was slated by the regulars...

take it on the chin and welcome to the forum

over a year ago

Nooo i dont mean that just ANY older woman will do!! Haha i still need that spark and connection and i sometimes find that easier to find to older women. It is not just the age I am attracted to!

over a year ago

hexham

"Nooo i dont mean that just ANY older woman will do!! Haha i still need that spark and connection and i sometimes find that easier to find to older women. It is not just the age I am attracted to!"

then words like cougar arent helpful are they,as they are a sterotype...

over a year ago

I shall learn from my mistakes...

over a year ago

I love younger men but picky ... I have to really like to meet . i get lots of offers i am lucky and some miles and miles away so may have a weekend party here .. so some can stay over x

over a year ago

" I love younger men but picky ... I have to really like to meet . i get lots of offers i am lucky and some miles and miles away so may have a weekend party here .. so some can stay over x"

Count me in! haha x

By *abe1200Couple
over a year ago

belfast

"Well this has been a thing I have had for years now and never been able to stop!! I LOVE older women. I take it I am not alone in this as i have a lot of friends that worship cougars like me

There is just something so sexy about their confidence and experience... the fact they dont play all the stupid mind games that SOME younger girls do... they know what they want and exactly how to get it... and they know that us younger guys will appreciate them a lot more Damn I love them!

Hats off to you sexy older women xxx"

wot age r we talking here???

over a year ago

" I love younger men but picky ... I have to really like to meet . i get lots of offers i am lucky and some miles and miles away so may have a weekend party here .. so some can stay over x

Count me in! haha x"

ok xxx i have 16 bed rooms so i can have alot over xxx

over a year ago

" I love younger men but picky ... I have to really like to meet . i get lots of offers i am lucky and some miles and miles away so may have a weekend party here .. so some can stay over x

Count me in! haha x ok xxx i have 16 bed rooms so i can have alot over xxx"

And I have no doubt that you would have any trouble filling them! Guys would jump at the chance xxx

over a year ago

Count me in! haha x ok xxx i have 16 bed rooms so i can have alot over xxx

And I have no doubt that you would have any trouble filling them! Guys would jump at the chance xxx"

well sexy couples and some very sexy singles xx be one hell of a party xx had one thay it was 2 days xx some of the bed was never the same after xx

over a year ago

Haha again i dont doubt that!! need to order in new beds nevermind new sheets x

By *un_JuiceCouple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

Agreed we find ladies older in years somewhat exciting. Their life experiences and comfort in their own skin does it for us too.

Appreciating what Jemima says though. We have to try not to offend by stereotyping.

Must say we like your comment on David Cameron and his reptilian roots. Or at the least unknowingly (possibly) being shadowed and controlled by alien humanoids hehe.

over a year ago

all this should just be fun xxxx and thats what we look for . Sending everyone hame after knowing thay had that xx

over a year ago

"Nooo i dont mean that just ANY older woman will do!! Haha i still need that spark and connection and i sometimes find that easier to find to older women. It is not just the age I am attracted to!

then words like cougar arent helpful are they,as they are a sterotype..."

indeed they are and this particular one does imply that we hunt. Some may but this is certainly not the case with the majority.

I think the expression "experienced" or "confident" is more appropriate as this does not exclude a younger woman who can also have the experience and confidence in sexual matters too.

Welcome to the new one/s, and don't worry we are all allowed to make mistakes sometimes. I have had a few "naughty step" moments myself.

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"one thing about you will learn is that labels lke cougar tend to not be well recieved...i am a person, some women dont mind, but being wanted solely for my age is not a turn on.

"

I gotta stick up for the guy here... he did list other qualities such as confidence and experience... and lack of mind games (but he has a shock coming on that one with a few of them lol)

over a year ago

hexham

"one thing about you will learn is that labels lke cougar tend to not be well recieved...i am a person, some women dont mind, but being wanted solely for my age is not a turn on.

I gotta stick up for the guy here... he did list other qualities such as confidence and experience... and lack of mind games (but he has a shock coming on that one with a few of them lol)"

oh the actual post about why he liked older woman was very different, it was the use of the word in the title...

over a year ago

I gotta stick up for the guy here... he did list other qualities such as confidence and experience... and lack of mind games (but he has a shock coming on that one with a few of them lol)"

Thank you for sticking up for me I never meant to offend anyone and it is not just the age that does it for me.

Haha i guess everyone has their own head issues

over a year ago

I gotta stick up for the guy here... he did list other qualities such as confidence and experience... and lack of mind games (but he has a shock coming on that one with a few of them lol)

oh the actual post about why he liked older woman was very different, it was the use of the word in the title..."

I wish i could edit the title now! haha

over a year ago

hexham

"Agreed we find ladies older in years somewhat exciting. Their life experiences and comfort in their own skin does it for us too.

Appreciating what Jemima says though. We have to try not to offend by stereotyping.

Must say we like your comment on David Cameron and his reptilian roots. Or at the least unknowingly (possibly) being shadowed and controlled by alien humanoids hehe. "

look closely, there is something very unnatural about the shiney skin,and hair...you have been warned

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

Well hopefully I am those things but tbh think I mostly have been like that since pretty young. nothing wrong with having preferences though. Ours are younger men. Don't hunt them though. Id say they do that part.

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

There are alot of older women who would happily be labelled a "Cougar"....

over a year ago

"There are alot of older women who would happily be labelled a "Cougar"....

"

point me in their direction! haha

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"There are alot of older women who would happily be labelled a "Cougar"....

"

Yeah thats what the OP thought too.

Post new Message to Thread