Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

same wavelength?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to find out what others think or feel about this topic...

I am one of those guys thats slightly old fashioned in the way i like to find a connection and spark with someone as well as an attraction. Do other people want that on here or am I on the wrong site? It is not a moan at all, just a general enquiry... i accept that everyone wants different things and that is cool with me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *elsh_lass74Woman
over a year ago

South Wales

I'm the same, I need a connection, spark, some sort of attraction, what ever you want to call it!

I have never been with a guy, who I didnt fancy the arse off of!!!

But that's just me

over a year ago

"I'm the same, I need a connection, spark, some sort of attraction, what ever you want to call it!

But that's just me "

No, i agree with you Personality counts for a lot on here too for me, but maybe thats because i would prefer regular fun to lots of one offs.

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"I'm the same, I need a connection, spark, some sort of attraction, what ever you want to call it!

But that's just me

No, i agree with you Personality counts for a lot on here too for me, but maybe thats because i would prefer regular fun to lots of one offs."

Lots of regulars is even better

over a year ago

But that's just me

No, i agree with you Personality counts for a lot on here too for me, but maybe thats because i would prefer regular fun to lots of one offs.

Lots of regulars is even better "

Haha one step at a time for me!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

depends on the type of meet and the type of mood you i am in.

over a year ago

"depends on the type of meet and the type of mood you i am in."

That is fair enough. Like i said, each to their own, everyone is different

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah we definatley like a bit of a spark and some attraction but then there are others who will fuck anything! We tend to avoid them too

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

I'm with you nawty, got to be a connection. Can't shag any random just for the sake of getting a shag.

over a year ago

We definitely need a spark not just a physical attraction, its why we prefer to meet in a no pressure social situation and go from there rather than a meet in a hotel and bang situation.. and infact the spark can mean more than the physical to us we have played with people in the club that in the street we honestly wouldn't have looked at once let alone given a second look but they come up and start talking and there is a click.

over a year ago

Good to see that people are on the same wavelength

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

What degree of connection and spark are we talking here?

Is thinking they are OK enough?

Do you have to think they are better than OK?

Is it an emotional connection or do you just have to like them as a person based on what you know so far?

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"Yeah we definatley like a bit of a spark and some attraction but then there are others who will fuck anything! We tend to avoid them too"

define fuck anything...these threads always make me laugh as people on a swinging site go into paroxysms of one upmanship about who is the most selective,with finally the 90 yr old virgin who is still waiting for the perfect meet winning

i certainly wont fuck anything, i will go out and in total cock slut mode allow men to satisfy me multiple times, strangely men dont seem to mind being there as an available cock...perhaps they tend to be more honest

This weekend i shall b ewith dear friends whose personalities are the thing that first attracted me to them.Unlike some shallow people i see mental attraction as being far deeper than superficial prettiness. We shall talk,have fun and hopefully play...communing at a deeper level than any one off meet.

Then i hope to go to partners and get my brains fucked out until i can barely walk and have to be helped out

But i am glad i make the list of people to avoid...my diary is a bit full for judgemental ppl anyway.

over a year ago

"What degree of connection and spark are we talking here?

Is thinking they are OK enough?

Do you have to think they are better than OK?

Is it an emotional connection or do you just have to like them as a person based on what you know so far?"

Well I just dont like the whole wham bamm thank you mam situation. I get people on here that send one message and expect you to meet. I prefer to get to know someone a bit. Physical attraction if normally obvious from looking at someones pics... but there needs to be a personal attraction/spark... someone who is into the same things as you, understands you and what you both want. i like a bit of personality and sense of humour too.

over a year ago

Well my dear that is your perogative,we like to be a little more selective and keep it to a few friends which is our perogative

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Is it just you who needs to feel the connection... I mean, does it matter if the other person you feel a connection to doesn't need to feel one and will happily bang you regardless?

over a year ago

"Yeah we definatley like a bit of a spark and some attraction but then there are others who will fuck anything! We tend to avoid them too

define fuck anything...these threads always make me laugh as people on a swinging site go into paroxysms of one upmanship about who is the most selective,with finally the 90 yr old virgin who is still waiting for the perfect meet winning

i certainly wont fuck anything, i will go out and in total cock slut mode allow men to satisfy me multiple times, strangely men dont seem to mind being there as an available cock...perhaps they tend to be more honest

This weekend i shall b ewith dear friends whose personalities are the thing that first attracted me to them.Unlike some shallow people i see mental attraction as being far deeper than superficial prettiness. We shall talk,have fun and hopefully play...communing at a deeper level than any one off meet.

Then i hope to go to partners and get my brains fucked out until i can barely walk and have to be helped out

But i am glad i make the list of people to avoid...my diary is a bit full for judgemental ppl anyway."

Who said you make the list of people to avoid?! No one is judging you... well im certainly not!

over a year ago

"Is it just you who needs to feel the connection... I mean, does it matter if the other person you feel a connection to doesn't need to feel one and will happily bang you regardless?

"

We would never know if the other person genuinely felt a spark,, but we would hope that we would choose to meet people who have similar wants and needs from a meet as us so would hope that they like us too.. if they dont then no great loss to us its just not who they are.. just means less likely to have a repeat meet

over a year ago

I have had sex with men i didnt fancy, i didnt think looks were important but they are, sex is so much better with someone you like the look of. I couldnt care less about conversation, i just meet men for sex, would prefer a quiet man than someone who talks a lot really.

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

"Is it just you who needs to feel the connection... I mean, does it matter if the other person you feel a connection to doesn't need to feel one and will happily bang you regardless?

"

Well I always think a connection or good chemistry is a two way thing but have had socials eith guys I didn't feelbit with. When politely letting them know this and that we wouldn't be taking things further they disagreed and said they def felt it. Lol. Hm. Never met a guy who said he felt no chemistry in fact. Funny that!

over a year ago

Well I always think a connection or good chemistry is a two way thing but have had socials eith guys I didn't feelbit with. When politely letting them know this and that we wouldn't be taking things further they disagreed and said they def felt it. Lol. Hm. Never met a guy who said he felt no chemistry in fact. Funny that! "

Haha i can see why a man might be easily distracted

over a year ago

I can often meet someone who I dont fancy... prefer it for one on ones.. but for a quick fuck or oral session then no.. its just a cock to me..

Cali x

over a year ago

Na if it's got a pluse I'll shag it

No standards here whatsoever xx

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

big cock, the rest I can close my eyes too.....

over a year ago

"big cock, the rest I can close my eyes too....."

That's me bummed out then xx

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"big cock, the rest I can close my eyes too.....

That's me bummed out then xx "

big cock, the rest I can close my eyes too or use my imagination if lacking in the meat department...

over a year ago

"big cock, the rest I can close my eyes too.....

That's me bummed out then xx

big cock, the rest I can close my eyes too or use my imagination if lacking in the meat department...

"

Yea xx

over a year ago

funny enough, those i have a connection with are useless in bed and those i have no connection with are legends in bed.

having said that i dont go for connection, beauty or looks , so long as we both know what we want .. then the the party begins

Post new Message to Thread