evesham

Why?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Why more so than any other?

If I wanted to set up a fake profile I'd probably use photos that hadn't been seen by every bloke on the site. Would defeat the object of setting one up.

As for pic collectors? Anyone who posts a photo is as at risk as another.

And given that most pic collectors are probably building wank banks they'd probably go for more graphic material.

A

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just feel like I am, have crazy hot guys promising the earth blah blah blah saying all the right shit. It’s like right meet me now then two minutes kfc car park prove your authenticity, then it’s like excuse after excuse. I give one chance to meet me, I get one excuse and it’s like right fuck off then, blocked.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Put your name across the photo like others do. Next.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Just feel like I am, have crazy hot guys promising the earth blah blah blah saying all the right shit. It’s like right meet me now then two minutes kfc car park prove your authenticity, then it’s like excuse after excuse. I give one chance to meet me, I get one excuse and it’s like right fuck off then, blocked. "

That’s got nothing to do with pics being stolen though?

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Put your name across the photo like others do. Next. "

How do you do that?

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I think we all are.

over a year ago

"Put your name across the photo like others do. Next.

How do you do that?"

Just find an app where you can type on photos, admittedly it takes away from the photo, but it’s the only way to protect.

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

How do you do that?"

Try paint on windows or you will find loads of apps that allows you to watermark your photos

over a year ago

How do you do that?

Just find an app where you can type on photos, admittedly it takes away from the photo, but it’s the only way to protect. "

I'll bet there's a counter app to take writing away too

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

How do you do that?

Just find an app where you can type on photos, admittedly it takes away from the photo, but it’s the only way to protect.

I'll bet there's a counter app to take writing away too "

Only if the watermark isn't embedded in the photo. Which given that you're uploading a saved jpeg to the site - it would be.

A

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

How do you do that?

I'll bet there's a counter app to take writing away too "

You would need the original photo

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

Hide pictures or put your name across the centre. We do with ours. Once a pic is public it is out of your control, however it is less valuable to others with your name plastered across it.

over a year ago

How do you do that?

I'll bet there's a counter app to take writing away too

Only if the watermark isn't embedded in the photo. Which given that you're uploading a saved jpeg to the site - it would be.

A "

Oh good. X

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Just feel like I am, have crazy hot guys promising the earth blah blah blah saying all the right shit. It’s like right meet me now then two minutes kfc car park prove your authenticity, then it’s like excuse after excuse. I give one chance to meet me, I get one excuse and it’s like right fuck off then, blocked. "

But I thought you were no longer interested in meeting from here

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"I'll bet there's a counter app to take writing away too "

Graphic design software can do almost anything.

The best solution is to not put pics up that you’d be worried about in the first place

over a year ago

"For fakes and pic collectors. "

No, no more than any other female or couple on here is!

This is a great attention seeking post tho and it’s working

over a year ago

I'm not sure that just because someone can't meet at short notice at the time and place of your choice it makes them fake.

And in all honesty of all the places I could meet for a social a kfc carpark would be a huge no everytime

over a year ago

If you just type in "look at me, look at me" you could save yourself some time

over a year ago

"Just feel like I am, have crazy hot guys promising the earth blah blah blah saying all the right shit. It’s like right meet me now then two minutes kfc car park prove your authenticity, then it’s like excuse after excuse. I give one chance to meet me, I get one excuse and it’s like right fuck off then, blocked.

That’s got nothing to do with pics being stolen though? "

No I mean fake profiles contact me and people who want to collect further pictures of me with no intention of ever meeting.

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

"For fakes and pic collectors.

This is a great attention seeking post tho and it’s working "

^^^^this

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"If you just type in "look at me, look at me" you could save yourself some time "

There's nothing wrong with seeking attention.

over a year ago

Solid game plan

over a year ago

Anyone who puts their photos on here is at exactly the same risk. We are all responsible for managing the risk as we see fit by giving only what we are happy to give.

over a year ago

"If you just type in "look at me, look at me" you could save yourself some time

There's nothing wrong with seeking attention. "

Never said there was, I was simply offeribg a more efficent way of doing it

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Just feel like I am, have crazy hot guys promising the earth blah blah blah saying all the right shit. It’s like right meet me now then two minutes kfc car park prove your authenticity, then it’s like excuse after excuse. I give one chance to meet me, I get one excuse and it’s like right fuck off then, blocked.

No I mean fake profiles contact me and people who want to collect further pictures of me with no intention of ever meeting. "

Fake profiles contact most of us. People want further pictures of you because you are extremely attractive.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"That’s got nothing to do with pics being stolen though?

No I mean fake profiles contact me and people who want to collect further pictures of me with no intention of ever meeting. "

They will do, it’s part of the fab experience for everyone. Even us old, fat birds get it all the time

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

Nice tits

over a year ago

And people say the forums are unfriendly places. I have absolutely no idea why!!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

No I mean fake profiles contact me and people who want to collect further pictures of me with no intention of ever meeting.

They will do, it’s part of the fab experience for everyone. Even us old, fat birds get it all the time "

over a year ago

Spectacular knockers madam

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

You may be targetted more, but you should not be any easier to target, we all get them, we just learn to avoid interacting with them.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

So block people from messaging you and go searching for meets yourself.

And it's easy to stop people collecting photos. Just don't upload any additional ones above what you already have and when you do upload them don't draw attention to them by allowing them to be fabbed.

Simples.....

A

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Fake profiles contact most of us. People want further pictures of you because you are extremely attractive. "

They want further pics of any of us. I just see it as a good filter myself.

If it’s all about the pics then they’ve filtered themselves out. Very handy

over a year ago

They will do, it’s part of the fab experience for everyone. Even us old, fat birds get it all the time "

You beat me to it.

I've had my photos stolen and fake accounts set up using my photos, and I'm nothing exceptional. it's just part and parcel.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Fake profiles contact most of us. People want further pictures of you because you are extremely attractive.

They want further pics of any of us. I just see it as a good filter myself.

If it’s all about the pics then they’ve filtered themselves out. Very handy "

Very few people ask for further pictures of us. We must be the mingiest of mingers

over a year ago

I do not understand why anyboby would what to pitch anybody else's photos. Surely if a guy or a girl wants to look at hot photos they can simply use google.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Set your filters and search for who you want.

No need to thank me

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

Not me - I have a legal disclaimer in my profile warning people not to do it or they will face prosecution.

Someone from Sydney University told me to do it

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

They will do, it’s part of the fab experience for everyone. Even us old, fat birds get it all the time

You beat me to it.

I've had my photos stolen and fake accounts set up using my photos, and I'm nothing exceptional. it's just part and parcel. "

And me. They were even kind enough to knock 10 years off my age.

over a year ago

Surely you've been on here long enough to spot the signs of fakes and pic collectors? I can understand newbies being a little naive, but you always come across as pretty streetwise. You also have to remember that people on here have lives away from fab too. They can't always meet when you stipulate. You may be blocking genuine guys who just can't meet when you say. Sometimes it's worth being a little patient if you are enjoying getting to know someone. Not everyone wants to jump straight into the meet.

over a year ago

"Surely you've been on here long enough to spot the signs of fakes and pic collectors? I can understand newbies being a little naive, but you always come across as pretty streetwise. You also have to remember that people on here have lives away from fab too. They can't always meet when you stipulate. You may be blocking genuine guys who just can't meet when you say. Sometimes it's worth being a little patient if you are enjoying getting to know someone. Not everyone wants to jump straight into the meet. "

over a year ago

They do it to me too. If it looks too hot to be real, it often is.

over a year ago

You beat me to it.

I've had my photos stolen and fake accounts set up using my photos, and I'm nothing exceptional. it's just part and parcel.

And me. They were even kind enough to knock 10 years off my age. "

How very kind of them.

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

You beat me to it.

How very kind of them.

"

I thought so too. I messaged them to thank them (only polite to)...strangely they wouldnt send me a face pic. My next botox bill is going to them. It's expensive being 10 yr younger

over a year ago

You beat me to it.

How very kind of them.

I thought so too. I messaged them to thank them (only polite to)...strangely they wouldnt send me a face pic. My next botox bill is going to them. It's expensive being 10 yr younger "

That made me smile.

When it happened to me in the description they said I was 5 foot 8 and average build. So I'm going to take that sounds like a much better description than the original.

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

You beat me to it.

How very kind of them.

I thought so too. I messaged them to thank them (only polite to)...strangely they wouldnt send me a face pic. My next botox bill is going to them. It's expensive being 10 yr younger

That made me smile.

When it happened to me in the description they said I was 5 foot 8 and average build. So I'm going to take that sounds like a much better description than the original. "

Bill them for an 8" pair of shoes or a stretchy machine (I'd go for the shoes - more stylish)

over a year ago

You beat me to it.

How very kind of them.

That made me smile.

When it happened to me in the description they said I was 5 foot 8 and average build. So I'm going to take that sounds like a much better description than the original.

Bill them for an 8" pair of shoes or a stretchy machine (I'd go for the shoes - more stylish) "

Now that is an excellent idea.

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

OP you're not a newbie, you've been on the site for many years under various profiles. Have you not picked up any tips on how to deal with people on here over the years?

I don't know how any of us on here can offer you any help and advice on dealing with pic collectors etc when you have been here longer than most.

over a year ago

Most phones allow you to add text to a photo nowadays. No app or fancy graphics needed.

Or use ‘friends only’ photo file.

Jeez

over a year ago

This is a great attention seeking post tho and it’s working

And people say the forums are unfriendly places. I have absolutely no idea why!! "

I’m entitled to my own opinion, we’ve all had pic collectors and people using our pics. What’s the point in starting a thread about it but then putting comments that don’t make much sense to the original post she started!

Anything dodgy just report to admin and move on............

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Very few people ask for further pictures of us. We must be the mingiest of mingers "

Noooo, it’s just that you’re a couple so more pics might have a man in them

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Very few people ask for further pictures of us. We must be the mingiest of mingers

Noooo, it’s just that you’re a couple so more pics might have a man in them "

Men? In couples profile photos?

A

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

"Very few people ask for further pictures of us. We must be the mingiest of mingers

A"

Check out Redoriarty, he's smoking

over a year ago

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

Check out Redoriarty, he's smoking "

Should be on the most fabbed page for sure.......

Quick. Start a thread.

A

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Pretty sure most people get that from time to time.

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

A

Check out Redoriarty, he's smoking

Should be on the most fabbed page for sure.......

Quick. Start a thread.

A"

Sounds desperate to me

over a year ago

The reality of meeting you makes them nervous, cause you ooze beauty and sex appeal

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Men? In couples profile photos?

A"

Oh yeah

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

The reality of meeting you makes them nervous, cause you ooze beauty and sex appeal "

Someone in another thread was asking what 'white knight' meant

over a year ago

Being honest, having realised who the OP is, after several years on here I suspect a lot of the "genuine" swingers local to her have been knocked back previously and maybe just maybe they respect that and don't chance their arm again leaving just the "fakes and picture collectors" to message her

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Being honest, having realised who the OP is, after several years on here I suspect a lot of the "genuine" swingers local to her have been knocked back previously and maybe just maybe they respect that and don't chance their arm again leaving just the "fakes and picture collectors" to message her"

By *mber DextrousWoman
over a year ago

Devon

Doesn't necessarily make them fakes or pic collectors, may e just dreamers who talk a good game. Frankly if they're sounding too good to be true they probably are.

over a year ago

"Put your name across the photo like others do. Next. "

Boom!!

Next!

over a year ago

Am I too late to bring popcorn??

over a year ago

"Being honest, having realised who the OP is, after several years on here I suspect a lot of the "genuine" swingers local to her have been knocked back previously and maybe just maybe they respect that and don't chance their arm again leaving just the "fakes and picture collectors" to message her"

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Dear OP,

You've been on here on and off for years, you know how it works and the signs to look out for, surely?!!

over a year ago

So is anyone else surelly

over a year ago

Yes my darling

You are a very easy target

I’ve not missed you with a drop in three years

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

I know what you mean. I get it all of the time

Decided to stop sending my hoof and now send them a proper growler i got off the interwebs

By *m3232Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

I would love to meet you but I am too far away and with your profile being relatively new I would think it was possible fake sadly.

over a year ago

"I know what you mean. I get it all of the time

Decided to stop sending my hoof and now send them a proper growler i got off the interwebs"

But your hoof is so pretty

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Decided to stop sending my hoof and now send them a proper growler i got off the interwebs"

Does it have teeth?

A

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Do you mean foof ?

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Decided to stop sending my hoof and now send them a proper growler i got off the interwebs

Does it have teeth?

A"

If it's Miss Honey it will have fangs

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

But your hoof is so pretty "

Cause I make sure the blacksmith sorts it out.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Does it have teeth?

A

If it's Miss Honey it will have fangs "

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Do you mean foof ?"

Nah hoof. Or moose knuckle

over a year ago

yeah i agree with you.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Does it have teeth?

A

"

Like a jabberwocky?

A

over a year ago

99 % agree

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Does it have teeth?

A

Like a jabberwocky?

A"

Yes. Off wirh their heads.

over a year ago

You should have said. I could have sent you a pic of mine; it's proper dick-shrinking scary.

over a year ago

Does it have teeth?

A

Like a jabberwocky?

A

Yes. Off wirh their heads. "

Is that the big hairy one you sent me?

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

You should have said. I could have sent you a pic of mine; it's proper dick-shrinking scary. "

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Oh please! Who is going to believe within two minutes of messaging they'd receive a genuine "meet now" message?

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Does it have teeth?

A

Like a jabberwocky?

A

Is that the big hairy one you sent me? "

Sure is.

over a year ago

Does it have teeth?

A

Like a jabberwocky?

A

Sure is. "

I had a feeling that wasn’t really you

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Does it have teeth?

A

Like a jabberwocky?

A

Sure is. "

Fuck the hot pics section.

What Fab really needs is a 'scariest growler' section. Waaaaaaay more interesting.

Who's in?

A

over a year ago

Oh please! Who is going to believe within two minutes of messaging they'd receive a genuine "meet now" message?

"

The ones who turn up?

over a year ago

Does it have teeth?

A

Like a jabberwocky?

A

Sure is.

What Fab really needs is a 'scariest growler' section. Waaaaaaay more interesting.

Who's in?

A"

I would be top of that chart. It's not called The Silverback for nothing.

over a year ago

I would love to meet you but I am too far away and with your profile being relatively new I would think it was possible fake sadly. "

I’m not new I’m old as fuck.

over a year ago

I would love to meet you but I am too far away and with your profile being relatively new I would think it was possible fake sadly.

I’m not new I’m old as fuck. "

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

If you’re an easy target, OP, may I suggest a topless photo? Your boobs, areolae and nips will look like targets.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Does it have teeth?

A

Like a jabberwocky?

A

Sure is.

Who's in?

A"

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Does it have teeth?

A

Like a jabberwocky?

A

Sure is.

Who's in?

A

"

Is that a yes?

A

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Does it have teeth?

A

Like a jabberwocky?

A

Sure is.

Who's in?

A

Is that a yes?

A"

Sure is. Give me a couple of weeks.

over a year ago

Does it have teeth?

A

Like a jabberwocky?

A

Sure is.

Who's in?

A

Is that a yes?

A

Sure is. Give me a couple of weeks. "

I could do the hairiest hoop

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Does it have teeth?

A

Like a jabberwocky?

A

Sure is.

Who's in?

A

Is that a yes?

A

I could do the hairiest hoop "

Lovely. Let's get this going. #releasethebeasts

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

Only thing missing is a bullseye

over a year ago

And the tributers.

over a year ago

Does it have teeth?

A

Like a jabberwocky?

A

Sure is.

Who's in?

A

Is that a yes?

A

I could do the hairiest hoop

Lovely. Let's get this going. #releasethebeasts"

Post new Message to Thread