Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Lowered their 'standards'for a fuck ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

In terms of women I wouldn't contemplate dating yes I have but not on attraction.

over a year ago

"In terms of women I wouldn't contemplate dating yes I have but not on attraction."

So as in the person or said person's personality ?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm not that desperate

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"In terms of women I wouldn't contemplate dating yes I have but not on attraction.

So as in the person or said person's personality ? "

I played with a few women in their late 40's an early 50's. We just wouldn't be compatible in a dating sense.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Depends what you mean by standards. I have had sex with lots of people I would not dream of dating.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

No, and I never would, probably why I'm a born again virgin

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

Nope. Just wouldn’t work.

over a year ago

Never. Nobody in our marriage ever takes one for the team. We fancy you both (couples) or Sasha fancys the single guy and I find them a trustworthy person. Maybe 20 years ago as a pissed up single but I can't remember, I was d*unk.

over a year ago

"In terms of women I wouldn't contemplate dating yes I have but not on attraction.

I played with a few women in their late 40's an early 50's. We just wouldn't be compatible in a dating sense."

Thanks more than cool.

Reason I ask really isn't for me. A pal of mine ( that old chestnut) basically has someone he fucks. Never dreams of taking her out despite her asking.

over a year ago

On here, yes...although I do not fuck. But outside of here once or twice

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

No and I'm not going to start either, if anything I'm more choosey now than I was years ago.

over a year ago

No, never have and never will

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

I played with a few women in their late 40's an early 50's. We just wouldn't be compatible in a dating sense.

Thanks more than cool.

Reason I ask really isn't for me. A pal of mine ( that old chestnut) basically has someone he fucks. Never dreams of taking her out despite her asking. "

Yeah a bit different that. I wouldn't wanna be mistaken for somebody's son. Sounds like he is ashamed.

over a year ago

Nope. I only have sex with guys I fancy. It's not about a specific look it's an attraction thing.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I've got different standards for dating and casual sex, well I don't date but if I did I would.

It's fairly unlikely that I'd date a 37 year old or he me but I would consider having casual sex with him. So I suppose on that basis no I wouldn't alter my standards in any way.

over a year ago

I am the Lowered standard.

over a year ago

Thanks more than cool.

Reason I ask really isn't for me. A pal of mine ( that old chestnut) basically has someone he fucks. Never dreams of taking her out despite her asking. "

I had a friend that said that about me. He didn't want anyone to know that we were fucking. Lovely guy.

over a year ago

It’s far easier not to have any standards whatsoever

over a year ago

I have sex with men I wouldn't date.

I don't compromise on attraction though.

over a year ago

Thanks more than cool.

Reason I ask really isn't for me. A pal of mine ( that old chestnut) basically has someone he fucks. Never dreams of taking her out despite her asking. Yeah a bit different that. I wouldn't wanna be mistaken for somebody's son. Sounds like he is ashamed."

If you're stroking her thigh in a pub I doubt people will think she's your mum

By *alking DisasterWoman
over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

Thanks more than cool.

I look a lot younger than 41 (most people put me at about 30) and it really doesn't bother me being seen out with someone older than me.

Take her out. If people stare, so what.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Thanks more than cool.

If he won't take her out despite her asking and she continues to fuck him she's either happy with the situation or hoping it will change. If I was her I'd ask once, if the answer was no I'd walk.

over a year ago

regarding age. i did meet a women who was 68.

and to be honest she was very confident and i ended up looking like a whirlwind had passed through.

be careful. these older ladies know there stuff! they evil

Post new Message to Thread