Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Looking for love in 2019 when your single and over 50

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So, for those of you that are in a relationship and on here you are very lucky people to have found a partner that wants to be with you and live the “lifestyle”. But there are members that would love what you luck couples have and for those of us who are single, over 50 and would like to be in a relationship and enter into the “lifestyle” it is a very difficult thing to find that special person, so here lies the problem.

I am a “NORMAL“ guy who is trying to find a woman to love and share my life with. I like all of the “NORMAL“ things, going for walks, going to the cinema, meals out going to the pub, cuddling up on the sofa of an evening watching a soppy film, all “NORMAL “ things. I am looking for my soul mate. I have certain things I would be looking for in a woman, they have to make me smile, not take life to seriously, there has to be a natural connection, a click when we meet “NORMAL “ things, oh, and be Bisexual, enjoy swinging and want to push mine and their sexual boundaries.

STOP

Now I am not “NORMAL “ in the eyes of the majority not into swinging I am now “A WEIRDO”.

So dating for me at the moment is signing up to all the usual dating websites, putting up a “NORMAL “ profile and going on dates. Question is, when is the right time to slip into the conversation “ oh, by the way are you Bisexual, I would love to explore my Bi side, how do you fancy playing with a woman for mine and your pleasure and swapping partners whilst we all roll around naked together touching each other intimately…….. Is it best to have this conversation on the first date or “get to know each other “ first. I think 99% of the time if you did have the conversation you wouldn’t be seeing the lady again.

So, here is the problem. Do I date, fall in love and have a secret side to me that I can’t fulfil or do I stay single because the chance of finding “ the one “ through normal dating is like trying to find the proverbial needle in a haystack. This is why I think a dating option on here would only be good for everyone, after all it may lead to more couples and let’s be honest that wouldn’t be a bad thing.

Wouldn’t it be lovely if we could make some couples in 2019 and then have a “ we met on fab” 2019 Christmas party.

Oh and by the way I am actually looking for love in 2019 so if there are any ladies looking for a relationship and would like to go out for a drink without having to worry about how you tackle the subject of your sexual lifestyle and choices please message me and I’ll send you some really strange photos of me ............ yes, I will be wearing clothes and you will be able to see my face

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

It's not what I'm looking for at the moment but I get your dilemma OP.

I can't see a point where one to one sex with no prospect of adding others in to the mix would be enough for me.

If I were to enter into another relationship even again, I can't see that I would have a vanilla one. I love the idea of watching each other enjoying themselves, sharing new and favourite experiences and talking about it afterwards when you're alone together.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Meh ,,,,,

I know love is different for everyone but to me you are not looking for love you are looking for someone to fit into your jigsaw and provide what you perceive to be the missing part.

It really isn't the same thing.

It really , really isn't.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

P.S. I really DO hope you find love xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If it helps, I'm under 50 and would love that. To experience all sexual fantasies that this site provides with one person.

Im a lot more self conscious these days. I was gonna meet a single lady a long time ago but ended up in hospital and now have bad scars on my back so very wary of certain things.

In my experience this site is not gonna find you what you seek

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

"If it helps, I'm under 50 and would love that. To experience all sexual fantasies that this site provides with one person.

Im a lot more self conscious these days. I was gonna meet a single lady a long time ago but ended up in hospital and now have bad scars on my back so very wary of certain things.

In my experience this site is not gonna find you what you seek"

Did you end up with the scars because of the meet??

over a year ago

"If it helps, I'm under 50 and would love that. To experience all sexual fantasies that this site provides with one person.

"

No different incident entirely but made it difficult for me to physically and mentally meet again for long long time.

over a year ago

"Meh ,,,,,

I know love is different for everyone but to me you are not looking for love you are looking for someone to fit into your jigsaw and provide what you perceive to be the missing part.

It really , really isn't. "

We touched on this in the more permanent thread. Be upfront and be prepared to compromise, or accept your lot and die alone..

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

No different incident entirely but made it difficult for me to physically and mentally meet again for long long time. "

Scars are just part of your story.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

OP... I think it is entirely possible you can find all those things on here.

But my advice would be not to make it your goal.

Go out, meet people, have fun, have amazing adventures, and maybe just one of those will be the person for you.

Focusing solely on finding a relationship could be off putting initially to some but who knows what will happen if you meet the right person & you just click

Good luck x

over a year ago

No different incident entirely but made it difficult for me to physically and mentally meet again for long long time. "

Same boat entirely but it's good to get back out there and know many others have similar.

over a year ago

No different incident entirely but made it difficult for me to physically and mentally meet again for long long time.

Scars are just part of your story. "

I know I know and thats usually what I hear but I guess it's harder than I thought mentally

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Scars are cool.

over a year ago

Same boat entirely but it's good to get back out there and know many others have similar. "

I hope your story isn't as bad and I'm glad you are back in the game

over a year ago

Am I reading right that you are looking for a bisexual girlfriend so you can have 3 somes with other bi women?

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

Scars are just part of your story. I know I know and thats usually what I hear but I guess it's harder than I thought mentally "

Yeah, far easier to say than to feel. But true!

over a year ago

Same boat entirely but it's good to get back out there and know many others have similar.

I hope your story isn't as bad and I'm glad you are back in the game "

It's been a several year journey and yes the mental part is the hardest. But it's so doable

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Am I reading right that you are looking for a bisexual girlfriend so you can have 3 somes with other bi women?"

That's only part of the love.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Am I reading right that you are looking for a bisexual girlfriend so you can have 3 somes with other bi women?"
Durrr isn't that what every man is looking for?

over a year ago

Scars are just part of your story. I know I know and thats usually what I hear but I guess it's harder than I thought mentally

Yeah, far easier to say than to feel. But true! "

You're right though. Very wise lady

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Yoohoo.

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

Scars are just part of your story. I know I know and thats usually what I hear but I guess it's harder than I thought mentally

You're right though. Very wise lady "

That's a first!!

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Yoohoo."

I take that back I'm not sure about entering the lifestyle as a couple,I may at a push with a bi guy,but equally may not.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Yoohoo.

I take that back I'm not sure about entering the lifestyle as a couple,I may at a push with a bi guy,but equally may not. "

So fickle !! Tsk

over a year ago

"So, for those of you that are in a relationship and on here you are very lucky people to have found a partner that wants to be with you and live the “lifestyle”. But there are members that would love what you luck couples have and for those of us who are single, over 50 and would like to be in a relationship and enter into the “lifestyle” it is a very difficult thing to find that special person, so here lies the problem.

I am a “NORMAL“ guy who is trying to find a woman to love and share my life with. I like all of the “NORMAL“ things, going for walks, going to the cinema, meals out going to the pub, cuddling up on the sofa of an evening watching a soppy film, all “NORMAL “ things. I am looking for my soul mate. I have certain things I would be looking for in a woman, they have to make me smile, not take life to seriously, there has to be a natural connection, a click when we meet “NORMAL “ things, oh, and be Bisexual, enjoy swinging and want to push mine and their sexual boundaries.

STOP

Now I am not “NORMAL “ in the eyes of the majority not into swinging I am now “A WEIRDO”.

So dating for me at the moment is signing up to all the usual dating websites, putting up a “NORMAL “ profile and going on dates. Question is, when is the right time to slip into the conversation “ oh, by the way are you Bisexual, I would love to explore my Bi side, how do you fancy playing with a woman for mine and your pleasure and swapping partners whilst we all roll around naked together touching each other intimately…….. Is it best to have this conversation on the first date or “get to know each other “ first. I think 99% of the time if you did have the conversation you wouldn’t be seeing the lady again.

So, here is the problem. Do I date, fall in love and have a secret side to me that I can’t fulfil or do I stay single because the chance of finding “ the one “ through normal dating is like trying to find the proverbial needle in a haystack. This is why I think a dating option on here would only be good for everyone, after all it may lead to more couples and let’s be honest that wouldn’t be a bad thing.

Wouldn’t it be lovely if we could make some couples in 2019 and then have a “ we met on fab” 2019 Christmas party.

Oh and by the way I am actually looking for love in 2019 so if there are any ladies looking for a relationship and would like to go out for a drink without having to worry about how you tackle the subject of your sexual lifestyle and choices please message me and I’ll send you some really strange photos of me ............ yes, I will be wearing clothes and you will be able to see my face

"

are you NORMAL

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I need a wee.

over a year ago

"Am I reading right that you are looking for a bisexual girlfriend so you can have 3 somes with other bi women? Durrr isn't that what every man is looking for? "

That's what I was thinking.

By *otBunsHunWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

I'm 36 and single....I've come to the realisation that I will mostly likely be single for a lot longer .....it's hard to find a partner due to my circumstances never mind one that would also like a non vanilla relationship

over a year ago

"Yoohoo."

I'm pretty sure yodelling wasn't one of the OPs requirements. .

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Am I reading right that you are looking for a bisexual girlfriend so you can have 3 somes with other bi women? Durrr isn't that what every man is looking for?

"

And yet you're Straight

over a year ago

I understand what you are saying but I am actually looking for love, the lifestyle would be second but it would need to be there.

over a year ago

You're right though. Very wise lady

That's a first!! "

I highly doubt that

over a year ago

"P.S. I really DO hope you find love xx "

Thank you x

over a year ago

"OP... I think it is entirely possible you can find all those things on here.

But my advice would be not to make it your goal.

Go out, meet people, have fun, have amazing adventures, and maybe just one of those will be the person for you.

Focusing solely on finding a relationship could be off putting initially to some but who knows what will happen if you meet the right person & you just click

Good luck x"

Thank you x

over a year ago

"Yoohoo.

I'm pretty sure yodelling wasn't one of the OPs requirements. ."

Lol

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Yoohoo.

I take that back I'm not sure about entering the lifestyle as a couple,I may at a push with a bi guy,but equally may not.

So fickle !! Tsk"

I'm way to jealous to share a man with another woman.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Yoohoo.

I'm pretty sure yodelling wasn't one of the OPs requirements. ."

Maybe she yodels when she orgasms

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

In an ideal world we would all meet our ideal person who would be all the things we want them to be at that point where we had gotten to know who we are and what we value and enjoy, but the likelihood of that happening is not high I would imagine..

It takes time for some in a relationship to get to the point where people are comfortable to express there are things they wish to explore..

To be honest the normal things Op are probably the more important things, this aspect may be temporary and missing out on that one because they don't share the same desires about others would be a shame where you and they to find each other..

over a year ago

"Am I reading right that you are looking for a bisexual girlfriend so you can have 3 somes with other bi women? Durrr isn't that what every man is looking for?

And yet you're Straight "

Bi curious,

over a year ago

"Yoohoo.

So fickle !! Tsk

I'm way to jealous to share a man with another woman."

I was blessed with the non-jealous gene. I quite like knowing my partner has other women. He's not my husband though; but I don't think that would make a difference.

over a year ago

And yet you're Straight "

Most men who want a bisexual girlfriend wouldn't suck a cock.

over a year ago

"In an ideal world we would all meet our ideal person who would be all the things we want them to be at that point where we had gotten to know who we are and what we value and enjoy, but the likelihood of that happening is not high I would imagine..

It takes time for some in a relationship to get to the point where people are comfortable to express there are things they wish to explore..

To be honest the normal things Op are probably the more important things, this aspect may be temporary and missing out on that one because they don't share the same desires about others would be a shame where you and they to find each other..

"

Very wise comments and much appreciate

By *riskygazMan
over a year ago

birmingham

this should get a few people rattled lol. I think if you were truly head over heels in love with someone, the last thing you would want, is to think of them enjoying sex with someone other than you, if I found a women I really fell for then I would probably delete my profile on here in a heart beat, and be happy with that one special women in my life.

over a year ago

"this should get a few people rattled lol. I think if you were truly head over heels in love with someone, the last thing you would want, is to think of them enjoying sex with someone other than you, if I found a women I really fell for then I would probably delete my profile on here in a heart beat, and be happy with that one special women in my life. "

That’s something I wouldn’t know until I tried and you may well be right.

I hope I don’t offend people with this post but I think it’s something worth getting people’s opinions on.

over a year ago

And yet you're Straight

Most men who want a bisexual girlfriend wouldn't suck a cock. "

Each to their own, there are plenty of bisexual couples on here

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"So, for those of you that are in a relationship and on here you are very lucky people to have found a partner that wants to be with you and live the “lifestyle”. But there are members that would love what you luck couples have and for those of us who are single, over 50 and would like to be in a relationship and enter into the “lifestyle” it is a very difficult thing to find that special person, so here lies the problem.

STOP

"

So my thoughts....lots about what you'd like and what you want but nowt about what you've got to offer this prospective soul mate. Apart from the usual "movies, sofa, cuddling, blah blah blah" what qualities do you have to bring to the table?

Nice to have a wish list but finding a relationship takes more than just writing a shopping list of what you'd like...

Good luck.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

And yet you're Straight

Most men who want a bisexual girlfriend wouldn't suck a cock. "

Touché, I wouldn't.

over a year ago

STOP

So my thoughts....lots about what you'd like and what you want but nowt about what you've got to offer this prospective soul mate. Apart from the usual "movies, sofa, cuddling, blah blah blah" what qualities do you have to bring to the table?

Nice to have a wish list but finding a relationship takes more than just writing a shopping list of what you'd like...

Good luck."

Now would I really put what I have to bring to the table on here

over a year ago

And yet you're Straight

Most men who want a bisexual girlfriend wouldn't suck a cock.

Each to their own, there are plenty of bisexual couples on here "

I know. You didn't mention bi men though did you?

over a year ago

life can change quickly.

you never know whats to come

over a year ago

"Meh ,,,,,

We touched on this in the more permanent thread. Be upfront and be prepared to compromise, or accept your lot and die alone..

"

Helpful

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

you should get a girlfriend like me

over a year ago

"Meh ,,,,,

Helpful "

Sorry man, but I have seen it so many times with friends and colleagues.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Yoohoo."

I was gonna say - have you met my friend Ignite!

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Meh ,,,,,

It really , really isn't. "

Interesting comment.

over a year ago

I think one should go into a relationship with no preconceived notions of what is to come.

Love someone for who they are, not what they can give you.

By *rMardyMsGrimmCouple
over a year ago

near yonder

Op- this is me (ms g)

Tried saying in first date- ran a mile.

Tried sleeping together - scared him limp.

Tried after sleeping with him - didn’t see again.

I’ve got one atm. We started super open - what we want and need. he’s not keen, but I’m hoping he’ll come round to the idea, but I’ve hidden my profile to respect his wishes atm.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"you should get a girlfriend like me "
have you got a girlfriend?

over a year ago

"Op- this is me (ms g)

I’ve got one atm. We started super open - what we want and need. he’s not keen, but I’m hoping he’ll come round to the idea, but I’ve hidden my profile to respect his wishes atm. "

I wish you luck and happiness x

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I think one should go into a relationship with no preconceived notions of what is to come.

Love someone for who they are, not what they can give you."

Yup. Most men are too prescriptive.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I think one should go into a relationship with no preconceived notions of what is to come.

Yup. Most men are too prescriptive. "

like cough medicine

over a year ago

Yup. Most men are too prescriptive. "

It's the nature of the site. I wouldn't look for love on here, and I would be very surprised to find it. Real love that is.

over a year ago

"Op- this is me (ms g)

I’ve got one atm. We started super open - what we want and need. he’s not keen, but I’m hoping he’ll come round to the idea, but I’ve hidden my profile to respect his wishes atm. "

Are you married and looking for a boyfriend?

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Yoohoo.

So fickle !! Tsk

I'm way to jealous to share a man with another woman.

I was blessed with the non-jealous gene. I quite like knowing my partner has other women. He's not my husband though; but I don't think that would make a difference. "

That's pretty unusual I think. I always keep any jealousy under wraps,but it's there deep inside my soul.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Yoohoo.

I was gonna say - have you met my friend Ignite! "

When I said that I didn't actually mean the op I was just saying it to everyone really. I should really check before I say anything shouldn't I.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Yoohoo.

When I said that I didn't actually mean the op I was just saying it to everyone really. I should really check before I say anything shouldn't I."

If meet you if you weren’t a million miles away.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Yoohoo.

When I said that I didn't actually mean the op I was just saying it to everyone really. I should really check before I say anything shouldn't I.

If meet you if you weren’t a million miles away. "

and if i could write a coherent sentence.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

If gods forbid I was ever looking for a new partner I would encourage open dialogue on a first date about what we both expected from a relationship. Non negotiable (mine are must have a cat, a warm house, be solvent and a bdsm element to our sex life), negotiable and things you don't really care about. I wouldn't expect it to be a two way thing and for us both to say what we were offering as well as what we wanted from a relationship.

I think op that you ask a lot but don't say what you offer but I'm an advocate of saying what you want straight away, what's the point of getting six weeks or months or even years down the line and suddenly springing it on a partner?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"If gods forbid I was ever looking for a new partner I would encourage open dialogue on a first date about what we both expected from a relationship. Non negotiable (mine are must have a cat, a warm house, be solvent and a bdsm element to our sex life), negotiable and things you don't really care about. I wouldn't expect it to be a two way thing and for us both to say what we were offering as well as what we wanted from a relationship.

I think op that you ask a lot but don't say what you offer but I'm an advocate of saying what you want straight away, what's the point of getting six weeks or months or even years down the line and suddenly springing it on a partner?"

People change.

over a year ago

"Yoohoo.

When I said that I didn't actually mean the op I was just saying it to everyone really. I should really check before I say anything shouldn't I."

Lol, just read your profile and I only see 2 stumbling blocks for us to be the perfect match. I’m 8 years to old and not fit lol.

Nice pictures, good luck in your search

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

It's the nature of the site. I wouldn't look for love on here, and I would be very surprised to find it. Real love that is. "

I find the same on dating sites, I think it's just men, especially as they get older.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"If gods forbid I was ever looking for a new partner I would encourage open dialogue on a first date about what we both expected from a relationship. Non negotiable (mine are must have a cat, a warm house, be solvent and a bdsm element to our sex life), negotiable and things you don't really care about. I wouldn't expect it to be a two way thing and for us both to say what we were offering as well as what we wanted from a relationship.

I think op that you ask a lot but don't say what you offer but I'm an advocate of saying what you want straight away, what's the point of getting six weeks or months or even years down the line and suddenly springing it on a partner?

People change. "

True but then nobody can know how they will feel in the future, a relationship can only be negotiated on how things are at the time that's why the dialogue has to be on going. I know that further down the line things can change and that can be difficult to cope with for everyone

over a year ago

We met on here and have been together for 4 years now.

If love is for you and out there, then it will happen.

Try and be positive and not expect it to happen just because you are looking for it.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I think op that you ask a lot but don't say what you offer but I'm an advocate of saying what you want straight away, what's the point of getting six weeks or months or even years down the line and suddenly springing it on a partner?"

I "would" expect it to be a two way thing

over a year ago

"We met on here and have been together for 4 years now.

If love is for you and out there, then it will happen.

Try and be positive and not expect it to happen just because you are looking for it."

Thank you, good to hear

over a year ago

I don't know if this will help but here goes.

I met trim some 6.5 years ago via a friend who was speaking with him on a vanilla dating site but it didn't click for them. She mentioned him to me as he has similar interest to me. Geeky, lotr, sci-fi that sort of thing. Anyways after a few weeks I asked her if I could still have his number and me n trim hit it off from the first text. Spoke on the phone most nights and met a few times, not dating as such. Just two new friends having fun. A couple of weeks after speaking he bit the bullet and told me he was a swinger, explained about it and instead of never speaking to him again I thought it was interesting, different and thought why not. Afterall we where just friends having fun. no pressure of relationship, as time wore on we naturally fell in love and a relationship. Our policy was and still is 100% honesty. Good or bad we are open and honest.

Before trim I knew nothing of swinging. I had been in a long relationship so had only been with 3 guys in my life. I was 32 when we met. Now we live together, best friends,lovers and still enjoy the swinging side. What we did thou was set ground rules from day 1 and as the relationship evolved those rules evolved with it.

For instance we only play in clubs, we keep the swinging life very seperate from the rest of our lives. If the other vetos someone we respect it. What happens in Vegas stays in vegas. Sleeping with someone is not cheating to us provided the other knows about it. Cheating to us is lies and betrayal. Not a physical activity. We take breaks from the scene. Sometimes leave the whole thing all together for months on end. Then we come back to it.

Sorry for the essay, but you can find the right fit for you. The one that understands you. But she does need to be open minded. She doesn't need to be part of the scene yet or she could be.

Like I said, don't know if this helps but worth mentioning.

Eski

Xoxo

over a year ago

"I don't know if this will help but here goes.

I met trim some 6.5 years ago via a friend who was speaking with him on a vanilla dating site but it didn't click for them. She mentioned him to me as he has similar interest to me. Geeky, lotr, sci-fi that sort of thing. Anyways after a few weeks I asked her if I could still have his number and me n trim hit it off from the first text. Spoke on the phone most nights and met a few times, not dating as such. Just two new friends having fun. A couple of weeks after speaking he bit the bullet and told me he was a swinger, explained about it and instead of never speaking to him again I thought it was interesting, different and thought why not. Afterall we where just friends having fun. no pressure of relationship, as time wore on we naturally fell in love and a relationship. Our policy was and still is 100% honesty. Good or bad we are open and honest.

Before trim I knew nothing of swinging. I had been in a long relationship so had only been with 3 guys in my life. I was 32 when we met. Now we live together, best friends,lovers and still enjoy the swinging side. What we did thou was set ground rules from day 1 and as the relationship evolved those rules evolved with it.

For instance we only play in clubs, we keep the swinging life very seperate from the rest of our lives. If the other vetos someone we respect it. What happens in Vegas stays in vegas. Sleeping with someone is not cheating to us provided the other knows about it. Cheating to us is lies and betrayal. Not a physical activity. We take breaks from the scene. Sometimes leave the whole thing all together for months on end. Then we come back to it.

Sorry for the essay, but you can find the right fit for you. The one that understands you. But she does need to be open minded. She doesn't need to be part of the scene yet or she could be.

Like I said, don't know if this helps but worth mentioning.

Eski

Xoxo"

Some sound advice I shall remember, thank you

over a year ago

I'm no expert, but I have the same trouble.. 47, single and an experienced swinger - looking for love with a lady who also enjoys the 'scene'.

I'm Preferring to just hang out, have meets and see what happens..

You never know...

over a year ago

If you search for love you will only find love that lasts a short time.

Love will find you

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

STOP

"

Your profile has no mention of the above ?

I'd start by altering your profile to say exactly what you're looking for and go from there.

By *roticfunmanMan
over a year ago

the North

over a year ago

I'm just looking for fun friendship in 2019

over a year ago

STOP

Your profile has no mention of the above ?

I'd start by altering your profile to say exactly what you're looking for and go from there.

"

Thank you I will

over a year ago

People change.

True but then nobody can know how they will feel in the future, a relationship can only be negotiated on how things are at the time that's why the dialogue has to be on going. I know that further down the line things can change and that can be difficult to cope with for everyone "

I agree, that if there is something you absolutely must have from a relationship, you must say so from the start.

over a year ago

"this should get a few people rattled lol. I think if you were truly head over heels in love with someone, the last thing you would want, is to think of them enjoying sex with someone other than you, if I found a women I really fell for then I would probably delete my profile on here in a heart beat, and be happy with that one special women in my life. "

That is definitely not true for many swinger couples. Knowing you truely love your partner and they love you and at the end of the night you always want to go home together makes it in many ways easier to swing and share sexually as you have complete trust in each other. Being secure together as a couple is a really big help in making swinging successful.

Watching your partner have sex then does not feel like they are choosing someone over you, or you are being excluded. Paradoxically you are part of their sexual experience and in fact sharing in it even when not taking part.

over a year ago

We actually met on another site a dating one for marrieds! But quite early on in the relationship I asked him what was the most sexually adventurous thing he had done! This opened up a good conversation and it turned out we had both tried swinging a little, but more importantly we both wanted to try it more! One year on, and we are now much more experienced and loving the lifestyle. We are both amazed at how lucky we are in finding each other, and i think the key was really being able to talk openly to each from the start. So my advise would be if you find someone on a "normal" site talk to them honestly about your interest in swinging, and you too may be lucky like we are. Good luck! X

over a year ago

It's the nature of the site. I wouldn't look for love on here, and I would be very surprised to find it. Real love that is.

I find the same on dating sites, I think it's just men, especially as they get older. "

I'd suggest it can be the same for men and women. If you have been single for a long time you get set in your ways and comfortable with your life, which makes you reluctant to change anything. You just want to fill the missing bits. The odds of finding a partner who does that without you having to compromise in other areas is remote. I had a stunning lady colleague, who bemoaned the fact that she couldn't find a man to complete her life. When I pointed out that her life was so hectic that there was no room for another's needs, it was like a light coming on for her. She reevaluated what was really important to her and what she could compromise on and found her man. Many ladies on here, and undoubtedly men, are attractive enough to get that initial meeting, but most lasting relationships require communication and compromise, in my experience.

over a year ago

"We actually met on another site a dating one for marrieds! But quite early on in the relationship I asked him what was the most sexually adventurous thing he had done! This opened up a good conversation and it turned out we had both tried swinging a little, but more importantly we both wanted to try it more! One year on, and we are now much more experienced and loving the lifestyle. We are both amazed at how lucky we are in finding each other, and i think the key was really being able to talk openly to each from the start. So my advise would be if you find someone on a "normal" site talk to them honestly about your interest in swinging, and you too may be lucky like we are. Good luck! X

"

Thank you x

By *ee pandaWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Id love to find someone i could build a life with and do normal things with and have trust and honesty with and have this lifestyle with to but i cant see me being that lucky xx

over a year ago

This sounds a bit idealistic OP. You might find someone who's prepared to live the lifestyle but they might change their mind later.

How would you deal with this? Is the relationship or the lifestyle more important to you? This might point out your priorities and help decide where you're headed.

Equally you might begin with a vanilla relationship then she discovers she wants sexual relationships with other men. How would you feel about that?

Lots of questions ....

By *rMardyMsGrimmCouple
over a year ago

near yonder

"Op- this is me (ms g)

I’ve got one atm. We started super open - what we want and need. he’s not keen, but I’m hoping he’ll come round to the idea, but I’ve hidden my profile to respect his wishes atm.

I wish you luck and happiness x"

You too!

By *rMardyMsGrimmCouple
over a year ago

near yonder

"Op- this is me (ms g)

Are you married and looking for a boyfriend?"

No. I’m not married. I’m on here with my fb. I’m looking for a perm bf!

over a year ago

"Op- this is me (ms g)

No. I’m not married. I’m on here with my fb. I’m looking for a perm bf! "

I was confused

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I find the same on dating sites, I think it's just men, especially as they get older.

I'd suggest it can be the same for men and women. If you have been single for a long time you get set in your ways and comfortable with your life, which makes you reluctant to change anything. You just want to fill the missing bits.

"

I am sure some women are like that too - I am not, I would still be very happy to change everything for the right person.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I'd suggest it can be the same for men and women. If you have been single for a long time you get set in your ways and comfortable with your life, which makes you reluctant to change anything. You just want to fill the missing bits.

I am sure some women are like that too - I am not, I would still be very happy to change everything for the right person. "

In my experience men over 40 are generally set in their ways and expect you to fit in round them.

Woah betide if you suggest meeting on a day when there's footy, golf, band practise,trainspotting etc.

Women are generally more flexible when trying to make a new relationship work, older men not so much.

over a year ago

"This sounds a bit idealistic OP. You might find someone who's prepared to live the lifestyle but they might change their mind later.

How would you deal with this? Is the relationship or the lifestyle more important to you? This might point out your priorities and help decide where you're headed.

Equally you might begin with a vanilla relationship then she discovers she wants sexual relationships with other men. How would you feel about that?

Lots of questions .... "

Lots of questions you’re right but what a good debate and what wonderful points of view our fab friends have got

By *rMardyMsGrimmCouple
over a year ago

near yonder

"Op- this is me (ms g)

No. I’m not married. I’m on here with my fb. I’m looking for a perm bf!

I was confused "

Hahaha- that’s my life; confusing!

over a year ago

I am sure some women are like that too - I am not, I would still be very happy to change everything for the right person.

In my experience men over 40 are generally set in their ways and expect you to fit in round them.

Woah betide if you suggest meeting on a day when there's footy, golf, band practise,trainspotting etc.

Women are generally more flexible when trying to make a new relationship work, older men not so much.

"

I must be a bit odd then as none of that applies to me , must check me birth certificate lol

over a year ago

Op if you’re looking for true love and over 50...

Please go to Russia or Thailand......

You will find beautiful women who will love you and will be happy to join you in swinging activities......

over a year ago

"Op if you’re looking for true love and over 50...

You will find beautiful women who will love you and will be happy to join you in swinging activities......

"

Yes but can you get a good pint lol

over a year ago

Yes but can you get a good pint lol"

Yes the Rusky’s love to drink

over a year ago

*coughs

Relationships can be slightly overrated.

But in general it is probably best to let people have an idea of the sort of lifestyle you would like to be involved with from fairly early on.

over a year ago

Yes but can you get a good pint lol

Yes the Rusky’s love to drink"

It's not real love though.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It's great to know what you want and to pursue it. I think it would be important to decide what are the absolutely essential elements for your relationship to work. Eg, the bisexuality, swinging etc. If they were non-negotiable, I'd probably feel I was wasting energy pursuing things via a standard dating site.

It seems you know your tastes and interests and I sense you possibly expect someone to morph for you, whilst you aren't expressing interest in any mutual reciprocity. That could highlight several things and it's your own perspective upon what you are really up to that is important

Post new Message to Thread