Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cat owner = likely BDSM aficionado

Jump to newest

By *ountbatten OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester

A friend sent across this link the other day much to our amusement. Who knew

I wonder if the friendly folks on here got surveyed, how many would end up supporting the claim!

http://metro.co.uk/2016/12/20/apparently-cat-owners-might-be-more-into-bondage-and-bdsm-than-everyone-else-6334616/?ito=facebook

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *olfAndKittenCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

I need more cats

By *ountbatten OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester

I imagine if Fab did surveys the results would be curious all the same. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if some other bizarre coincidences came to light. Anyway, I couldn't help but not chuckle thinking about all the couples I know with cats. Probably going to see them in a different light now.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We are owned by two cats, so I guess.......

By *olfAndKittenCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"I imagine if Fab did surveys the results would be curious all the same. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if some other bizarre coincidences came to light. Anyway, I couldn't help but not chuckle thinking about all the couples I know with cats. Probably going to see them in a different light now. "

You know you are in trouble when a standard toy drawer turns into a large toy chest and new wardrobe purely for hanging flogs and other bits in

over a year ago

"I imagine if Fab did surveys the results would be curious all the same. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if some other bizarre coincidences came to light. Anyway, I couldn't help but not chuckle thinking about all the couples I know with cats. Probably going to see them in a different light now.

You know you are in trouble when a standard toy drawer turns into a large toy chest and new wardrobe purely for hanging flogs and other bits in"

This^^^^^^^^^

over a year ago

"I imagine if Fab did surveys the results would be curious all the same. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if some other bizarre coincidences came to light. Anyway, I couldn't help but not chuckle thinking about all the couples I know with cats. Probably going to see them in a different light now.

You know you are in trouble when a standard toy drawer turns into a large toy chest and new wardrobe purely for hanging flogs and other bits in"

This^^^^^^^^^

over a year ago

we have two cats and nothing can be further from it, doesn’t and never has appealed to either of us.

over a year ago

Got a cat that bosses me around, but if she learns to tie knots, she will have to be re-homed... BDSM bores me.

over a year ago

Naaaa definitely not here. Bit of bondage and rough sex but nothing more.

MrsH

over a year ago

I didnt read the link just decided i dont like cats

over a year ago

Got a crazy cat who one minute is as affectionate as hell then next will draw blood. But bdsm no thanks neither of us even slightly interested in that stuff

over a year ago

I dont have a cat but i do enjoy tbagging people

over a year ago

I didn’t choose to have a cat but I’m a good submissive

over a year ago

"I didn’t choose to have a cat but I’m a good submissive "
tbag

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Crazy cat lady here......

By *osmosgirlWoman
over a year ago

Wetherby

I have a passion for both

over a year ago

"A friend sent across this link the other day much to our amusement. Who knew

I wonder if the friendly folks on here got surveyed, how many would end up supporting the claim!

http://metro.co.uk/2016/12/20/apparently-cat-owners-might-be-more-into-bondage-and-bdsm-than-everyone-else-6334616/?ito=facebook"

Dum de dum...

over a year ago

"I didn’t choose to have a cat but I’m a good submissive "

Cats own us not the other way round lol. Ours def thinks it’s his house and we are only allowed to stay because we feed him and pamper him when he feels like it. Oh and by the way great profile pics def more than a hand full xx

Post new Message to Thread