Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The one and dating

Jump to newest

By *unningFox OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Hi All, How did you find your partner and what was it about them that made you want to be with them? Are current partner different than previous ones out have been with in past?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have my eye on a potential new partner, she's fun to be around that's why I like her

over a year ago

"Hi All, How did you find your partner and what was it about them that made you want to be with them? Are current partner different than previous ones out have been with in past? "

I don't think 'the one' is a thing... there are many 'ones' that you're compatible with... finding them is the hard bit

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I find that ma current partner, although she comes with a lifetime guarantee, is a tad on the unresponsive side

Should I take her back?

By *unningFox OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Hi All, How did you find your partner and what was it about them that made you want to be with them? Are current partner different than previous ones out have been with in past?

I don't think 'the one' is a thing... there are many 'ones' that you're compatible with... finding them is the hard bit "

What attracts you the most to your partner or potential partner? For example I don’t have a type but good conversation and even better laught will always make me tick but I fall for one of ex partners I dated because so very naturally unconsciously he hold his hand around me but not on me to just make sure I’m safe while we walked near street.

I’m just thinking what does others make realise they want to have relationship with their date.

over a year ago

When they understand my nonsensical chatter. A cheeky smile. Sparkly eyes. Not jealous. A dirty kinky mind

over a year ago

Cheese alert here BUT we were close friends before we got together. He was not my 'type' looking at my previous choice in men. We are the best of friends as well as being lovers and partners in crime

over a year ago

I'm as comfortable looking my absolute worst in front of him as I am done up to the nines. Our chats go from fantasies to politics to kids to who we both have or want to shag on here, and everything else in between. He's a fantastic dad and son. He can do things to my body no one else has come close to. Think he's not too bad actually .

over a year ago

"Hi All, How did you find your partner and what was it about them that made you want to be with them? Are current partner different than previous ones out have been with in past?

I don't think 'the one' is a thing... there are many 'ones' that you're compatible with... finding them is the hard bit "

Spot on , certainly agree

over a year ago

I don't think 'the one' is a thing... there are many 'ones' that you're compatible with... finding them is the hard bit

What attracts you the most to your partner or potential partner? For example I don’t have a type but good conversation and even better laught will always make me tick but I fall for one of ex partners I dated because so very naturally unconsciously he hold his hand around me but not on me to just make sure I’m safe while we walked near street.

I’m just thinking what does others make realise they want to have relationship with their date. "

From my point of view a good lady is; a good communicator, funny, smart and pretty.

Girls typically take longer to fall into love with a guy. I never bring relationships up when I date - it should always be the girl's idea imo...

A guy should just focus on his purpose - setting up dates and keeping the lady safe

What do you think makes women want to have a relationship (from the other pov :D)?

over a year ago

over a year ago

It all started here on forums, we posted on the same thread, he PM'd me and after a month or so we had our first weekend together in Manchester, visiting the first lounge social. We used to be fwb for a few months, but I had feelings for him from the beginning. He's very affectionate, thoughtful, calm, sometimes perceptive and the thing I love the most about him is that I can be myself when I'm with him(I'm very immature at times ) He's different from every other man I've ever been with and I'm hoping that we'll grow old together

Kitten

Post new Message to Thread