Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Vapes

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Evening fabbers!

So today I bought a vape. Figured it was cheaper than smoking, don't know if it's healthier but yay for saving money!

I was wondering who else vapes here? And if so, what is your favourite flavour?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

After smoking heavy for 20 years, I switched to vaping 4 years ago, quite the fags overnight and haven't looked back since!

over a year ago

"After smoking heavy for 20 years, I switched to vaping 4 years ago, quite the fags overnight and haven't looked back since!"

Well done!!!

By *harliebbwWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

I swapped to vaping then over time lessened the mg then stopped with the vape

over a year ago

"I swapped to vaping then over time lessened the mg then stopped with the vape"

That's my plan. I've started on a medium strength for now.

over a year ago

I started vaping nearly 3 years ago started on a very high strength and dropped to a low strength

I tried the tobacco flavours but they made me feel sick

As for favourite juice well that depends on my mood

Big thumbs up for switching yes it's an expensive out lay at the start but you will soon notice the savings

over a year ago

We both vape. Occasionally smoke still but its usually when we've had a fair few drinks. As long as we don't smoke the next day I'm happy with doing that. Money savings have been unreal, we both smoked 20 or near that a day so nearly 20 quid a day.

now we spend around 15 a week and enjoy fresher breath not sitting out in the cold for a fag, change of flavour... Win win

We both enjoy fruity and menthol flavours, heisenberg, Red astaire, jungle juice being top of the bunch

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"After smoking heavy for 20 years, I switched to vaping 4 years ago, quite the fags overnight and haven't looked back since!"

About the same for me. Other than the 1st few months I've always mixed my own liquid but for some reason I always go back to raspberry flavour.

over a year ago

"After smoking heavy for 20 years, I switched to vaping 4 years ago, quite the fags overnight and haven't looked back since!

About the same for me. Other than the 1st few months I've always mixed my own liquid but for some reason I always go back to raspberry flavour."

It's so much cheaper, I've been making my own for most of the four years, 20 - 30 quid every couple of months and Robert's your father's brother!

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"After smoking heavy for 20 years, I switched to vaping 4 years ago, quite the fags overnight and haven't looked back since!

About the same for me. Other than the 1st few months I've always mixed my own liquid but for some reason I always go back to raspberry flavour.

It's so much cheaper, I've been making my own for most of the four years, 20 - 30 quid every couple of months and Robert's your father's brother!"

And you know what's in it. I normally mix about 400ml at a time and takes me what 10 minutes maybe at most.

over a year ago

I vape because I prefer the taste but I do still occasionally smoke. I have a Smok Stick V8 and my favourite juice at the moment is called Blumonia which is a blue raspberry ice sort of taste xx

over a year ago

It's so much cheaper, I've been making my own for most of the four years, 20 - 30 quid every couple of months and Robert's your father's brother!

And you know what's in it. I normally mix about 400ml at a time and takes me what 10 minutes maybe at most."

Pretty much the same here mate, half a litre mix of Capella custard, does me just fine

Post new Message to Thread