Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Profile advice.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone got any feedback and advice for my profile? Starting to get really drained now and have exhausted most women within a 70 mile radius. So other than being overweight and short, with a face on the plainer side, i'm assuming there is something horrendously wrong with my profile, as honest as it is.

Anyone have any constructive advice? Would be most welcome.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your status would put me off

But your photos seem fine, a wee bit boring but better than a lotttttt of the photos on here from single men.

Are you messaging women you’re actually interested in? Or just anyone within a 70 mile radius? What are your messages like?

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with your face man, it's exquisite!

Your headline made me chuckle too

The profile text seems a bit 'childish' from the way it reads but that might just how I see it.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Your status would put me off

But your photos seem fine, a wee bit boring but better than a lotttttt of the photos on here from single men.

Are you messaging women you’re actually interested in? Or just anyone within a 70 mile radius? What are your messages like? "

Boring? How should they be?

Both really. I don't really know who i'm interested in until I talk to them. My messages are usually attempts at humour or asking about something they're interested in or something on their profile. Nothing like "suck my cock now" or anything.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Have you got any profile advice off your veri?

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Your profile shows a bit of thought has gone into it which is always good.

I'd take out the line

"Left this for a while as it wasnt good for me but I am in a much better place with myself now " as no one really needs to know that and it would put me off as sounds like drama.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

I have found on here it’s not the profile it’s the message with the attached pictures that get me the “hook”

My profile has never consisted of more than one or two sentences. I find someone I like and more importantly is looking for something I can help/partake in.

over a year ago

I like your profile, think it's witty. Good job.

Pics could do with something enticing in my opinion tho

P

Post new Message to Thread