Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Holiday binge watching

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's everyone been feasting on?

I finished The Haunting of Hill House - some genuine shit yourself jumps from that, and I like scary things.

Started on 'You' on Netflix too. Loving it, but I'm not with my boxset buddy tonight so I need some more suggestions for what to watch tonight before we can get back to that.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't know where people find the time to watch TV

My weekday evenings are :

1800 Finish Work

1845 Home

1915 to 1930 Dinner

1945 to 2000 Gym

2115 to 2130 Home

2215 to 2230 Bed

When you factor in dog walking, playing with the dog, preparing meals and lunches, household chores, showering / grooming etc., it doesn't leave a lot of time for telly

We watch, I would say on average about 30 minutes of TV a day and that is mostly background noise

By *oby le roneMan
over a year ago

Treorchy

"What's everyone been feasting on?

I finished The Haunting of Hill House - some genuine shit yourself jumps from that, and I like scary things.

Started on 'You' on Netflix too. Loving it, but I'm not with my boxset buddy tonight so I need some more suggestions for what to watch tonight before we can get back to that."

I been looking back on old films on amazon. Up until now though I've been binge watching criminal minds and now burn notice.

over a year ago

I'm a terrible one for bingeing though. I never turn TV on for background or watch anything live, I listen to music or read more day to day.

However, when I get the chance I can watch for hours straight until I've finished every episode of something in a oner.

over a year ago

Started on 'You' on Netflix too. Loving it, but I'm not with my boxset buddy tonight so I need some more suggestions for what to watch tonight before we can get back to that.

I been looking back on old films on amazon. Up until now though I've been binge watching criminal minds and now burn notice. "

I'll check out Burn Notice - hadn't heard of that

By *oby le roneMan
over a year ago

Treorchy

I been looking back on old films on amazon. Up until now though I've been binge watching criminal minds and now burn notice.

I'll check out Burn Notice - hadn't heard of that "

It's really good, action and laughs

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

1970s sci-fi series UFO.

Post new Message to Thread