Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Positions

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello fabbers

Doggy and women on top is most preferable position to have good orgasm, is other positions give satisfactory result and pleasure?

1. Standing Doggy: while in standing position women bend and man penetrate from behind or women put one leg on couch or on table, which allows more room for movement

2. Sleeping doggy: some is lying on tummy while her legs are wide open and man from behind take cares.

3. Sitting on table: women is sitting on land waist height table one leg folded and resting on table, allows man to make slow/fast deep moves and kiss lady on same time.

4. Standing: both are standing but man holds one leg in his arm and giving fuck.

5. Missionary: women is lying on back but man is sitting knee folded and bum is resting on ankle , this position allows man to hold lady waist and give deep, fast thrust I am women would love this position

6. Women on Top: but lady is inclined towards guy face and her bump is lifted up, so guy can put his hand on to spread more and have room for fast movement.

Please add or express or opinion, would like to hear from others.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The first time me and my fuck buddy had sex, we had this weird position that I can only describe as...we were both on top. At the same time.

over a year ago

"The first time me and my fuck buddy had sex, we had this weird position that I can only describe as...we were both on top. At the same time. "

Would you please elucidate the position, curious to know more and if possible will try.

By *ulfilthmentMan
over a year ago

Just around the corner

"The first time me and my fuck buddy had sex, we had this weird position that I can only describe as...we were both on top. At the same time. "

Sounds.... interesting.

over a year ago

I like standing any especially lifing girls onto my willy very intence eye contact before i carry them to bed and push there feet high and go deep stick

over a year ago

"I like standing any especially lifing girls onto my willy very intence eye contact before i carry them to bed and push there feet high and go deep stick"

I had this in my mind but didn't pen as not possible with heavy lovely ladies, have you tried?

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

"I like standing any especially lifing girls onto my willy very intence eye contact before i carry them to bed and push there feet high and go deep stick

I had this in my mind but didn't pen as not possible with heavy lovely ladies, have you tried?"

Don’t break your backs chaps. A heavy lovely lady can still do standing just don’t do yourselves a damage.

over a year ago

"I like standing any especially lifing girls onto my willy very intence eye contact before i carry them to bed and push there feet high and go deep stick

I had this in my mind but didn't pen as not possible with heavy lovely ladies, have you tried?"

yes it is theres a cheat put bed near a wall so her feet can stand on the bed with you on the floor for extra balance and stability all about technique and creativity

over a year ago

"The first time me and my fuck buddy had sex, we had this weird position that I can only describe as...we were both on top. At the same time.

Would you please elucidate the position, curious to know more and if possible will try."

I hand on heart cannot describe it more than ‘we were both on top at the same time’. It was something I’ve never done before, but was incredible

over a year ago

I had this in my mind but didn't pen as not possible with heavy lovely ladies, have you tried?yes it is theres a cheat put bed near a wall so her feet can stand on the bed with you on the floor for extra balance and stability all about technique and creativity"

nice, I think another way is let her sit on table height of man waist, her feet resting on 2 chairs hold her back and lift little up and have fun.

Post new Message to Thread