Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Anyone else next to a snoring OH?

Jump to newest

By *ed Petal OP   Couple
over a year ago

Kent

Mr RP had too much food and drink. It looks like I am now going to spend the rest of the night next a snoring man

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm next to a snoring dog, until the pizza arrives and then it'll be a riverdancing dog trying to get bits of topping!

P

By *orksRockerMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"I'm next to a snoring dog, until the pizza arrives and then it'll be a riverdancing dog trying to get bits of topping!

P"

River dance!!!

over a year ago

Gentle press on the Adams Apple with your foot along with the words ‘stop that bloody snoring or, by God, I’ll do something that rhymes with woke as I can’t say the actual word in the forum the life out of you’ should work.

You’re welcome

over a year ago

"I'm next to a snoring dog, until the pizza arrives and then it'll be a riverdancing dog trying to get bits of topping!

P

River dance!!! "

I swear, wooden floors and dogs do not mix! It's like Michael fucking Flately in a wooly jumper

By *ed Petal OP   Couple
over a year ago

Kent

P"

Haha. Our b**dy dog overdid it yesterday. He always chooses the new carpet for being sick. Nice Boxing Day present, I tell ya

By *ed Petal OP   Couple
over a year ago

Kent

"Gentle press on the Adams Apple with your foot along with the words ‘stop that bloody snoring or, by God, I’ll do something that rhymes with woke as I can’t say the actual word in the forum the life out of you’ should work.

You’re welcome "

It’s very similar to my normal technique. Squeezing his nose shut works quite well too

over a year ago

We tag team snored today! I slept through the footy and now he’s dozing. Means we’ll both be awake later tho

over a year ago

I snore. Someone I see regularly for overnight meets snores. Infact he sounds like hes taking off. It's used to annoy me now I find it endearing and it makes me smile. Doubt he says my snorimg makes him smile

over a year ago

P

Haha. Our b**dy dog overdid it yesterday. He always chooses the new carpet for being sick. Nice Boxing Day present, I tell ya"

Oh noooooo

By *ed Petal OP   Couple
over a year ago

Kent

P

Haha. Our b**dy dog overdid it yesterday. He always chooses the new carpet for being sick. Nice Boxing Day present, I tell ya

Oh noooooo "

Oh yes. My daughter did a half hearted attempt at cleaning it up, meaning I was scrubbing off dog sick before breakfast. I made him fast today

over a year ago

P

Oh noooooo

Oh yes. My daughter did a half hearted attempt at cleaning it up, meaning I was scrubbing off dog sick before breakfast. I made him fast today "

At least it doesn't smell as bad as human vom

over a year ago

I’m very noise sensitive to people who breathe loud. Can’t stand noise at night, so wear ear plugs

Post new Message to Thread