Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Roll on 2019

Jump to newest

By *eal Deal Parties OP   Woman
over a year ago

x

I will be glad to see the back of 2018, so much heart ache and pain this year... roll on 2019!!

Why would u be glad to see the back of 2018??

Bring on the new year with a cheer!!!! Xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I will be glad to see the back of 2018, so much heart ache and pain this year... roll on 2019!!

Bring on the new year with a cheer!!!! Xxx "

Because it was shit from start to finish, although I had sex a LOT in 2018, that was the only highlight. To be honest though, I don't think the fact we add different numbers to the end of the date really makes any difference.

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"I will be glad to see the back of 2018, so much heart ache and pain this year... roll on 2019!!

Bring on the new year with a cheer!!!! Xxx

Because it was shit from start to finish, although I had sex a LOT in 2018, that was the only highlight. To be honest though, I don't think the fact we add different numbers to the end of the date really makes any difference. "

I’m hoping it will!

2018 has been bloody dire for me - and I’m very much hoping 2019 will be a hell of a lot better!

I do tend to be proactive in ensuring that happens though - but certain elements are beyond my control! X

over a year ago

x

It don’t does it.. so onward and upwards as they say

over a year ago

It's just been a load of horse shite from start to finish lol...

Determined to make 2019 a better year, for myself and others I hope next year is better for you as well OP!

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

For me I doubt 2019 will be any better than 2018 as much of it is out of my hands. But lets see what the new year brings none the less

over a year ago

2017 and 2018 were shit. Lost loved ones been a hard year. 2019 I'm,hoping will be the start of my new life. Financial security and happiness hopefully

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Yes, 2018 has been a tough year emotionally and mentally for me, so for that fact I'll be glad to put that behind me, even if only in a sense of loose perception.

However I've learnt a lot this year and Im glad for those lessons.

over a year ago

x

"2017 and 2018 were shit. Lost loved ones been a hard year. 2019 I'm,hoping will be the start of my new life. Financial security and happiness hopefully "

Glad to hear things are slowly sorted out xx

Good luck for the new year ahead !!

over a year ago

x

"It's just been a load of horse shite from start to finish lol...

Determined to make 2019 a better year, for myself and others I hope next year is better for you as well OP! "

Thank u xx

By *hips n FursMan
over a year ago

Huddersfield

It started shit,my dog died in January,2 weeks later I had to have bypass surgery on my leg. Then I was informed by the vet my other dog had got cancer.So there i was laid up for nearly 4 months. Finally I get back to work...all seemed to be going well then I ended up at the doctors with what I thought was a chest infection....wrong...I was suffering heart failure. What a year I've had...so yes I will be glad to see the back of 2018.

By *lan157Man
over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

2018 started off on a high note then the wheels came off in the summer and the impact had been quite severe. I shall be pleased to put it behind me and try to start a new journey sometime in 2019 and regain that confidence I used to have.

over a year ago

x

"It started shit,my dog died in January,2 weeks later I had to have bypass surgery on my leg. Then I was informed by the vet my other dog had got cancer.So there i was laid up for nearly 4 months. Finally I get back to work...all seemed to be going well then I ended up at the doctors with what I thought was a chest infection....wrong...I was suffering heart failure. What a year I've had...so yes I will be glad to see the back of 2018."

Sorry to hear of loss.. hopeful 2019 will be better xx

over a year ago

2018 was the worse year ever. Lost my job and lost my amazing brother. It’s been a sad Xmas without him. Here’s to 2019.

Kitty xxx

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

The past had gone we cannot change it no matter how much we may want to.

The only gift we are guaranteed is today.

So today I wish for you all you wish for yourselves....

over a year ago

x

"The past had gone we cannot change it no matter how much we may want to.

The only gift we are guaranteed is today.

So today I wish for you all you wish for yourselves....

"

over a year ago

x

"2018 was the worse year ever. Lost my job and lost my amazing brother. It’s been a sad Xmas without him. Here’s to 2019.

Kitty xxx"

Wish u all the best for 2019 xx

over a year ago

"2018 was the worse year ever. Lost my job and lost my amazing brother. It’s been a sad Xmas without him. Here’s to 2019.

Kitty xxx

Wish u all the best for 2019 xx "

You too xxxxxxxxxx

Post new Message to Thread