Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What's everyone doing today?

Jump to newest

By *gnitemybody OP   Woman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I feel a bit flat now,my daughter goes to her dad's today so it'll be a quiet house again. I'm in one of those moods where I want to do something and be productive,but then I can't be bothered.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm the same, so tempted to take the tree & decorations down

over a year ago

I'm currently cooking cocktail sausages for this evening's little soirée; followed by pigs in blankets, sausage rolls, chicken nuggets and wedges.

Then it will be tidying up the flat before having a relax in the bath before people start arriving.

over a year ago

Still laid up in bed after some morning sex Very sleepy Kitten curled up on my chest

C

over a year ago

"I feel a bit flat now,my daughter goes to her dad's today so it'll be a quiet house again. I'm in one of those moods where I want to do something and be productive,but then I can't be bothered."

Can you go for a walk and a coffee somewhere nice? I can't where I live, but I could get a train into London easily, if I wanted to.

over a year ago

"Still laid up in bed after some morning sex Very sleepy Kitten curled up on my chest

C"

over a year ago

I'm all on my own today. Contemplating going out but may just stay in and relax as back to work tomorrow

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I'll be trying to tidy up some of the chaos from yesterday, and I'll still be eating and drinking too much.

Maybe have a nice long soak in a bubble bath, read a book, pamper yourself

over a year ago

Getting on a plane from Iceland back to the UK.. Hoping I see the northern lights while I'm up in the clouds

over a year ago

Making a lamb and rosemerry and honey glazed gammon dinner!

over a year ago

Trying my best not to see my Aunt Pats 89 year old wrinkly behind again like last night

Drinking through that pain possibly. But currently in bed with a cuppa and a book x

over a year ago

"Getting on a plane from Iceland back to the UK.. Hoping I see the northern lights while I'm up in the clouds "

Woah! You win. Reykjavik per chance? Did you go to the Blue Lagoon? Love that place, was there for a New Year once. They really know how to party

By *ingle ex cuckMan
over a year ago

chester

yep a day in I think no trains or buses so won't be out for a drink .

over a year ago

"Getting on a plane from Iceland back to the UK.. Hoping I see the northern lights while I'm up in the clouds

Woah! You win. Reykjavik per chance? Did you go to the Blue Lagoon? Love that place, was there for a New Year once. They really know how to party"

We didn't go to the blue lagoon this time, we have in the past as we come here regularly, trims back tonight. Eski is staying in to enjoy Nye in Reykjavik. We did go husky sledging yesterday thou .

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Today is my Christmas with my kids so they're playing with their stuff, later well have some board games and a nice dinner.

over a year ago

"I feel a bit flat now,my daughter goes to her dad's today so it'll be a quiet house again. I'm in one of those moods where I want to do something and be productive,but then I can't be bothered."

Do you want to come TV shopping?

I mean an actual television not a transvestite...actually I’ve made that sound really boring now....it’s ok, I think staying at home might be better

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

Today I’m doing last minute laundry and helping the kids pack for a holiday with their dad!

Back at work tomorrow so probably just chilling tonight! X

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Been to sales

3 new hoodies, 5 work shirts, 2 traccys, 2 pairs of jeans

Xbox game

Not to bad overal now to sit back play call of duty and watch football

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

Off to visit family; always nice but always with the risk of World War three breaking out.

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

Just chilling

Back to work tomorrow morning

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Proper fuck all

over a year ago

Going to one of my siblings for bubble & squeak with cold meat. It’s our family tradition on Boxing Day.

OP: can you find a good film to watch? Have a nice pamper session.

over a year ago

Took my boys back to their mum this morning after only picking them up at 5pm yesterday.

So a little flat myself. However I'm going to meet a couple of lads for some football and gambling which will cheer me up. I do get to see them for 3 days as of tomorrow, so not all is lost... But no more Xmas actually at my house now until 30th

over a year ago

Going to the footy and then out tonight

By *arnsley guy100Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

Contemplating going to the seaside for a walk n coffee

By *orthantsblueeyesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Pizza for lunch, bit of adulting then football

over a year ago

Nothing at all. My gym is shut, the swimming pool is shut, I can't face going into town because, well, it's too peopley, so nothing, nada.

Was meant to go to a friends house for the day/night but lacking the inclination!

over a year ago

Lay in, brunch, pub, football, pub, early night

By *unkym34Man
over a year ago

London

Well I’ve got a stinking cold so proper hot bath right now then a little later attending my sisters where I will be forced to eat and drink more and participate in yet more games

over a year ago

Doing sweet FA today. Two nights with hardly any sleep has hit me hard so just trying to struggle through the day

By *ik MMan
over a year ago

Lancashire

I’ll be heading home from my folks with bags full of leftovers. I feel your flatness....back to work tomorrow. Hope you had a lovely Christmas xx

By *ambslass48Woman
over a year ago

Peterborough

Still got rest of family here which is great. A lot of hard work but well worth it. Also contemplating taking down the tree and decs.

over a year ago

I'm driving back to my place today. Been at the family home for a couple of days. So my plan when I get back is clean. Urgh...

over a year ago

We're off to the park to do some exercises, then we may go for a motorbike rid. I don't really feel like it, but once I get started I will feel better for it.

By *ndrew999Man
over a year ago

Cumbria area

Working as a Firefighter then absolutely nothing on tonight!!!! Anyone free tonight in the Manchester area for a drink or some fun??

over a year ago

It starts with a W and ends in a K.

When I've done that I might have a wank and sleep. I also need to fit eating in at some point.

P

By *adtaffladMan
over a year ago

Rhyl

Nothing at all I'm going to even try to avoid getting dressed I'm all peopled out after a family day yesterday.

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I feel a bit flat now,my daughter goes to her dad's today so it'll be a quiet house again. I'm in one of those moods where I want to do something and be productive,but then I can't be bothered.

Can you go for a walk and a coffee somewhere nice? I can't where I live, but I could get a train into London easily, if I wanted to."

I could,but as I say I'm in a strange mood. What's worse is my daughter won't have any of the gateau I got out yesterday so I'm going to be left with it all to eat,damn child. I need to detox on food completely today.

over a year ago

Still digesting

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I feel a bit flat now,my daughter goes to her dad's today so it'll be a quiet house again. I'm in one of those moods where I want to do something and be productive,but then I can't be bothered.

Do you want to come TV shopping?

I mean an actual television not a transvestite...actually I’ve made that sound really boring now....it’s ok, I think staying at home might be better "

Yeah and I'll get you that £25 discount!

By *at1Man
over a year ago

bedford

"I'm all on my own today. Contemplating going out but may just stay in and relax as back to work tomorrow "

What do you think about having a company for the evening?

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I’ll be heading home from my folks with bags full of leftovers. I feel your flatness....back to work tomorrow. Hope you had a lovely Christmas xx "

Thankyou,well it was certainly different to how we normally spend it let's say. Hope you had a good day as well x

over a year ago

We have another houseful on their way....

Hope you have a lovely day xxx

By *entileschiWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

Got up, fed the dog and the cat, back in bed.

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"We have another houseful on their way....

Hope you have a lovely day xxx"

Erm do you want some gateaux (how the hell do you spell that!) for your guests?

over a year ago

Footy for us

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Chilling then watching footie. Leftovers later this evening.

Post new Message to Thread