Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Who wants my gf

Jump to newest

By *ondon1985 OP   Man
over a year ago

uxbridge

I need someone to have some fun with my gf while I watch and one think they can help?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You can't even give those Sounthern girls away now

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I need someone to have some fun with my gf while I watch and one think they can help? "

Why post this if your single only takes a click on your profile to realise your lying??

Reply privately

over a year ago

you would be better off posting such a request in the meets forum treacle you'll get a better response too

Reply privately

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I could take her shoe shopping, that's fun.... and you are welcome to watch.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I could take her shoe shopping, that's fun.... and you are welcome to watch."

just watch ffs woman ya slipping, make him carry the bags at least

Reply privately

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

why isnt this from a couples profile

Reply privately

over a year ago

Somebody better take my girlfriend too, before Kate finds out about her

Reply privately

By *ondon1985 OP   Man
over a year ago

uxbridge

Can i ask why would i lie? being a straight man do you really think i want loads of single men contacting me? im doing it for her

Reply privately

over a year ago

Na mate ones more than enough fa me

They cost a bloody fortune ta run lol xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can i ask why would i lie? being a straight man do you really think i want loads of single men contacting me? im doing it for her "

Maybe if she had a profile.....

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I need someone to have some fun with my gf while I watch and one think they can help? "
Maybe a day out at Thorpe Park?

Reply privately

over a year ago

single mans profile no gf just another guy having a wank over comments

Reply privately

By *ondon1985 OP   Man
over a year ago

uxbridge

lol wank over comments lol some people on here make me laugh?

wouldnt wanking over pics make more sense?

Yes she has a profile on here

Reply privately

over a year ago

"lol wank over comments lol some people on here make me laugh?

wouldnt wanking over pics make more sense?

Yes she has a profile on here "

Well in that case then she needs to post the message then people might actually believe it

Reply privately

By *edhotminxWoman
over a year ago

Turn left at the Singing Ringing Tree

This is the second thread by the OP about the same subject. Maybe the request should have been better posted on meets, or the actual start of the thread is that his gf has asked him to arrange such a meet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe he's planning a nice surprise for her that addresses one of her fantasies. Where's ya feckin romance you lot. Sheesh, he's trying to give his gal a good time.

...psst... how many of you couples also have a single's account? Pot, kettle, black?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think people have to remember that not everyone thinks the same way.

Just because some of us like discretion , it doesn't mean everyone has to stick to it.

Please respect how other people play and do things, we are not all the same.

posted on another thread by a very very wise woman and boy do I hope I dont get a ban for copy and pasting it

Reply privately

over a year ago

There seems to be a lot of judging going on on here lately.

...Ya can't do this cos ya ain't got that,

...Ya can't say that cos ya ain't done this,

..does it ever end?

When can someone post a thread that addresses his fantasies, her fantasies, his without her knowing but he know she'd love it, her without him knowing but she knows he'd get a real kick out of it, using a couples account, a single account, a gay account, whatever. Who fookin business is it but the person posting the thread.

Too many sad sad judges on here who need to get a grip and get a life.

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"There seems to be a lot of judging going on on here lately.

..does it ever end?

When can someone post a thread that addresses his fantasies, her fantasies, his without her knowing but he know she'd love it, her without him knowing but she knows he'd get a real kick out of it, using a couples account, a single account, a gay account, whatever. Who fookin business is it but the person posting the thread.

Too many sad sad judges on here who need to get a grip and get a life."

Oh wishy....now you have never pre judged anyone eh??/ Has Siren started putting bromide in ya morning cuppa?

Reply privately

over a year ago

hexham

..does it ever end?

if its a fantasy put it on the fantasy forum, he made a request, one that isnt going to go far from a single guy.

suffering from lack of sleep by any chance

Reply privately

over a year ago

..does it ever end?

You cant say that!

Reply privately

over a year ago

..does it ever end?

Too many sad sad judges on here who need to get a grip and get a life.Oh wishy....now you have never pre judged anyone eh??/ Has Siren started putting bromide in ya morning cuppa? "

To my shame, yes I have, but I'm realising more and more that people use this site for all sorts of reasons and if someone wants to post a thread about a load of men banging his bird then that's their business. If it's his fantasy it's not going to go far without her consent, and if it's her fantasy what time shall I arrive?

New Year's Resolution: Live and Let Live. Seen it loads of times, but it's stil a great film.

Reply privately

over a year ago

hexham

"Can i ask why would i lie? being a straight man do you really think i want loads of single men contacting me? im doing it for her "

if you are both on here mention it in your profile, many do, otherwise you jsut come across as a fantasist,

why would you lie, god knows, for the same reason men invent couples profiles and imaginary girl friends all the time on here,

Your profile says single,you are either decieving the people you meet or your girlfriend,or the posters to this thread, only you know which it is.

Reply privately

over a year ago

hexham

..does it ever end?

Too many sad sad judges on here who need to get a grip and get a life.Oh wishy....now you have never pre judged anyone eh??/ Has Siren started putting bromide in ya morning cuppa?

To my shame, yes I have, but I'm realising more and more that people use this site for all sorts of reasons and if someone wants to post a thread about a load of men banging his bird then that's their business. If it's his fantasy it's not going to go far without her consent, and if it's her fantasy what time shall I arrive?

New Year's Resolution: Live and Let Live. Seen it loads of times, but it's stil a great film. "

Which is all well and good, but his profile says single, he either is or he isnt,i dont care what people want to do, ffs you know i get up to things that would make most of the sites eyes water but...

Number 1. no one is going to take him seriously,you know how many fakes their are on here...

number 2. Deception is deception, swinging should be about honesty and he i either single or he isnt.

Now go cuddle the baby you hippy

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

..does it ever end?

Too many sad sad judges on here who need to get a grip and get a life.Oh wishy....now you have never pre judged anyone eh??/ Has Siren started putting bromide in ya morning cuppa?

New Year's Resolution: Live and Let Live. Seen it loads of times, but it's stil a great film. "

Well to be fair he didnt word it great now did he? And if he puts a thread up about it in a public forum, not everyone is going to agree its a bonafide request due to the severe lack of info......you like horses so much i see in another thread...get off ya high one .....

Reply privately

By *ondon1985 OP   Man
over a year ago

uxbridge

wishy thank you my point exactly x

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Wishy has it spot on for me today. Thanks Wishy, it saves me typing.

To the OP....it might be helpful if your post was posted in the meet section instead of in the lounge, you might get people actually wanting to meet your G/F.

I will shut this and you can start another in the meet section.

Reply privately