Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Rudeness and Arrogence

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So ok, I do understand that couples and single females get inundated with emails from single guys.

For some weeks, I have drafted individual emails to members whom criteria I meet. I try to only email those.

I do try and read every profile first, not always possible especially when some are in excess of 1000 words.

This ensures I have the best chance of a response.

I have pictures, both clean and naughty.

Verifications.

So after sending personalised (not copy and paste) emails, why don't you reply, even if its just to say, no thank you.

There is only one thing in this world that is free! Manners!!

I'm sure everyone has them

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"So ok, I do understand that couples and single females get inundated with emails from single guys.

For some weeks, I have drafted individual emails to members whom criteria I meet. I try to only email those.

I do try and read every profile first, not always possible especially when some are in excess of 1000 words.

Verifications.

So after sending personalised (not copy and paste) emails, why don't you reply, even if its just to say, no thank you.

I'm sure everyone has them "

i simply dont have the time

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

maybe seeing as its not always possible to read everyones profile as some exceed 1000 words, they feel its not possible to read and reply to all their mail

works both way

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you read the FAQ bit it says it is not rude to reply take it as a not interested and move on

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So ok, I do understand that couples and single females get inundated with emails from single guys.

Verifications.

I'm sure everyone has them i simply dont have the time "

i simply cant be arsed lol

I open a mail, got to bottom see if theres a pic, if there isnt or there is and i dont like them i dont even read the mail as i see no point

may as well be honest lol

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Verifications.

I'm sure everyone has them i simply dont have the time

i simply cant be arsed lol

I open a mail, got to bottom see if theres a pic, if there isnt or there is and i dont like them i dont even read the mail as i see no point

may as well be honest lol"

honesty is the best policy

Reply privately

By *empnbunkCouple
over a year ago

south coast

maybe they just cant be bothered or maybe had bad experience with people not handling rejection well

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Verifications.

Can i just ask the OP..you have spent more time writing your forum thread than you did your profile, maybe if you put more effort into the latter things may change?

Reply privately

over a year ago

See, all I am seeing is, cant be arsed.

Someone has taken time to say hello!!

Give them a few seconds back

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

may as well be honest lolhonesty is the best policy "

well i see it like this

I have pics on my profile so they can see me before they decide to mail so why should i mail them back blind?

takes 2 seconds to attach a pic if they cant even be arsed to do that....they no use to me lol

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"

may as well be honest lolhonesty is the best policy

well i see it like this

I have pics on my profile so they can see me before they decide to mail so why should i mail them back blind?

takes 2 seconds to attach a pic if they cant even be arsed to do that....they no use to me lol"

i totally agree but them im a shallow bitch lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

well i see it like this

takes 2 seconds to attach a pic if they cant even be arsed to do that....they no use to me lol"

And as I said, I always do

Reply privately

over a year ago

"See, all I am seeing is, cant be arsed.

Give them a few seconds back"

but when you get over 50 messages a day, sometimes upto a 100 or over when you go in chat, them few seconds replying to a message can take blooming ages

i went to download festival last year i went on the wedneaday cam home on the monday so i had been off line for 5 day, when i logged on i had nearly 400 messages, do you really think im going to sit and reply to every sngle one?

Reply privately

over a year ago

All these response bring me back to the heading of this thread

"Rudeness and Arrogance"

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"All these response bring me back to the heading of this thread

"Rudeness and Arrogance""

i suugest that your definition of the title and mine are two different things, just because you are not getting the responses that you wanted, you asked why people have taken the time to respond

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

well i see it like this

takes 2 seconds to attach a pic if they cant even be arsed to do that....they no use to me lol

And as I said, I always do"

im not saying you dont

and i cant speak for why other dont mail you back can only answer for myself

Im just saying due to the amount of mail i get i will only reply to guys i am interested in speak with with a _iew to meeting

id never get thro the mail some day as soon as your logged on line you get a steady flow coming in so you could log on with say 30 messages reply to 10 and still have more than you started with, its simply not possible unless all your going to do it stil sending no thanks replies all day

Reply privately

over a year ago

but when you get over 50 messages a day, sometimes upto a 100 or over when you go in chat, them few seconds replying to a message can take blooming ages

i went to download festival last year i went on the wedneaday cam home on the monday so i had been off line for 5 day, when i logged on i had nearly 400 messages, do you really think im going to sit and reply to every sngle one? "

Yes, but I bet a lot of them are repeat offenders!!

Maybe, if some of them are same question over and over, create your FAQ on profile

If they ask the question in email, have a standard response, saying see FAQ on profile.

I respond to many hundreds of emails in my business daily. If I ignored I'd be bankrupt.

Its not a difficult thing

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Rudeness and Arrogance""

no rudeness and arrogance are the guys who tell you your a ugly bitch anyway when you do send them a no thanks

it works botn way you know

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you read the FAQ bit it says it is not rude to reply take it as a not interested and move on "

Yes but its a manners thing!!

I sometimes take 10 mins to craft something individual, so I have given you time, made sure I meet the criteria, attach a pic! Do everything right!

Give a few seconds to say "TY, but no TY" how difficult is that?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Rudeness and Arrogance"

no rudeness and arrogance are the guys who tell you your a ugly bitch anyway when you do send them a no thanks

it works botn way you know "

If they rude, then I agree, ignore!!

If polite, be polite back.

Simples

Reply privately

over a year ago

i went to download festival last year i went on the wedneaday cam home on the monday so i had been off line for 5 day, when i logged on i had nearly 400 messages, do you really think im going to sit and reply to every sngle one?

Maybe, if some of them are same question over and over, create your FAQ on profile

If they ask the question in email, have a standard response, saying see FAQ on profile.

I respond to many hundreds of emails in my business daily. If I ignored I'd be bankrupt.

Its not a difficult thing"

but then id get people moaning my profile was to long

but thanks for the profile advice i was wondering where i was going wrong on here

not sure what what you do at work has to do with swinging tho

Reply privately

over a year ago

i feel like we're having out first domestic now lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its not a difficult thing

but then id get people moaning my profile was to long

but thanks for the profile advice i was wondering where i was going wrong on here

not sure what what you do at work has to do with swinging tho "

Has nothing to do with swinging, but I can answer every email I recieve, even with a thank you. Not all of them require a long winded message.

Its just as easy to delete as it is to say thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i feel like we're having out first domestic now lol "

LOL

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Rudeness and Arrogance"i suugest that your definition of the title and mine are two different things, just because you are not getting the responses that you wanted, you asked why people have taken the time to respond"

Not about getting the response I wanted, its about spending time on someone and getting no response at all

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Has nothing to do with swinging, but I can answer every email I recieve, even with a thank you. Not all of them require a long winded message.

Its just as easy to delete as it is to say thank you"

ok i'll make you a deal i'll send a no thanks to every message i get but as soon as i get a 'your a fat cow anyway and i can get betetr than you down the pub', i'll go back to doing it my way lol

i'll give it 24 hours lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Its just as easy to delete as it is to say thank you

ok i'll make you a deal i'll send a no thanks to every message i get but as soon as i get a 'your a fat cow anyway and i can get betetr than you down the pub', i'll go back to doing it my way lol

i'll give it 24 hours lol"

I cannot be responsible for everyone else, but i have never insulted anyone on this site! I can merely speak for me.

If they were to send me messages like that, I would block not delete!!

If they expected a response from that, then they deserve to be removed

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am merely stating, that there are some good people on this site who dont deserve the rudeness and arrogance.

Every individual deserves the chance, especially if they have made an effort

Reply privately

over a year ago

And people should have to answer all mails why exactly?

Do you talk to all your tele sales people?

Do you answer all your junk mail?

Do you invite all your religious callers in for a coffee?

Arrogance and ignorance ?

If someone sends a mail to anyone on this site then that mail is actually unsolicited ( they never asked you to send it)

So in the same light they don't have to reply either do they?

There are very few profiles that actually say mail us or mail me

You could say but cause they have a

Profile then that's what they are implying

True yes but they DONT have to answer the same as you DON'T have to write

Nowt arrogant or ignorant about it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And people should have to answer all mails why exactly?

Do you talk to all your tele sales people?

Do you answer all your junk mail?

Do you invite all your religious callers in for a coffee?

Arrogance and ignorance ?

If someone sends a mail to anyone on this site then that mail is actually unsolicited ( they never asked you to send it)

So in the same light they don't have to reply either do they?

There are very few profiles that actually say mail us or mail me

You could say but cause they have a

Profile then that's what they are implying

True yes but they DONT have to answer the same as you DON'T have to write

Nowt arrogant or ignorant about it"

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think the ladies have answered the question very well on here.

I can't imagine many men taking the time to reply to 100 mails a day!

The shame is not that the mails don't get answered its that most can't even be read because there are so many.

It's like fishing, you just have to keep casting the bait and hope for the best.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

But yet someone who sends me a message in excess of 1000 words but they barely have 10 on their profile, I am supposed to read? Sorry but the profile should say what someone is looking for not the message

Get the point there? If we women have hundreds of messages per day, we don't have the time to read each one AND reply

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think the ladies have answered the question very well on here.

I can't imagine many men taking the time to reply to 100 mails a day!

The shame is not that the mails don't get answered its that most can't even be read because there are so many.

It's like fishing, you just have to keep casting the bait and hope for the best..... "

What a good way of thinking

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i think the fact you advertise on here makes any mail solicited however it does not mean that you have to reply to every one.

I do try to but thats because i have no life and so have time to sit here and reply to them all however, i can see why some people get put of of replying due to some of the vile and nasty comments reected men come up with.

yes it is not right to tar everyone with the brush but unfortunately thats what happens, perhaps instead of moaning at those wo dont reply yo should berate those that get their arse in their hands when they get rejected

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I am merely stating, that there are some good people on this site who dont deserve the rudeness and arrogance.

Every individual deserves the chance, especially if they have made an effort"

If you don't lecture me about how I use the site, I won't lecture you about you you use the site. Deal?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am merely stating, that there are some good people on this site who dont deserve the rudeness and arrogance.

I haven't got time to give every individual that has 'made an effort' a 'chance'.... so I opt for 'selection' meaning I'll engage in conversation with people who have profiles that interest me and they have ensured they match our criteria before sending us a personal message.

We get roughly 100-200 messages a week from newly interested single guys.... we meet roughly 3 single guys a year for fun. The odds a stacked very very heavily against single guys when it comes down to the nitty gritty as far as we are concerned.

....and if I'm brutally honest, we use message filters (blocking single males from messaging) 50% of the time... if we have previously messaged a guy with a 'polite' "thanks, but no thanks" message... that person becomes immune from the filters (and yes, we do get messages from guys we have declined previously) therefore, I really can't be arsed cus I feel that deleting their initial message should let them know that we aren't interested.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If someone sends a mail to anyone on this site then that mail is actually unsolicited ( they never asked you to send it)"

Er, if someone advertises for single men and single men respond to that advert, the responses are 'solicited' and the advertiser is getting what they asked for.

To the OP, I can understand the frustration when you've put the effort in. Single women and couples can get a lot of messages (100 every day is bullshit) and ideally responses would always be sent to the thoughtful ones. It's not going to happen, though. So, my best advice is to keep making the effort, but never look in your sent messages box - it will drive you mad!

Reply privately

By *rs kemeaCouple
over a year ago

angus

"I respond to many hundreds of emails in my business daily. "

I'm guessing you spend at least 8 hours a day at work though and responding to emails is how you get paid. Do you honestly expect people to treat swinging, which lets face it is a hobby and therefore should be fun, in the same way as running a business?

Who has that kind of time?

Reply privately

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

If you put as much effort into your profile, as you do your whinging, you might get more responses.

Your profile would make me instantly delete you. My profile explains why. But then I think it's over 1000 words, so you probably wouldn't read it!!

Reply privately

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

is this for real did these people send you an email saying please send me a personalised email. no do they have to reply. no if you ticked there boxes as they see it i am sure they would have

and if they were about too reply and now see this thread do you think they are going too can you guess the answer!

keep it simple send mail no reply = no intrest move on theres someone will be interested

Reply privately

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

ok, since you know better than admin here is auntie jems patented reply.

You arrive home from work after a busy day, there is a pizza delivery leaflet on your doormat.

You like pizza, you have eaten pizza before, you do not want to have pizza tonight but it would be rude and arrogent (sp) to not phone them and thank them for their leaflet and tell them them whilst you will not be buying pizza from them you will visit other pizza suppliers in future.

What i dont understand is why single men, and it this is a whine unique to single men, want a reply back from people who have no interest, why they cannnot do as the site says and treat a no reply as a no thank you...then i came up with auntie jems' theory of swinging male* entitlement...

They are on a swining site,where all women are freely available to any asker, choice not being important to the sort of women who join , the couples are clearly desperate and with sexual dysfunction,so the idea suggested by admin is clearly wrong, no reply cannot mean no thank you. These people are swingers, they don't say no, so in fact hundreds of carefully crafted emails are sitting in the inboxes of women and couples who are by evil and malevolent forces being stopped from replying...its the only eplanation

*disclaimer, this theory does not apply to all single men ,simply those who seem to believ the others on this site "owe "them anything except civility in chat and the forums.

Reply privately

over a year ago

hexham

why, when did this become a charity...am i missing something here, do i now have to fuck any man who asks....proof my theory above is spot on

Reply privately

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Dear OP

Do you really want to meet people who you think are rude and arrogant? Do you really want to meet people who can’t be bothered to give you one minute of their time to write a reply? Hey do ya?

See they have done you a favour!

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

yup they are and will probably burn in hell for it...

in the interim, craft a more appealing profile... one that sells more than your tongue.

good luck.

Reply privately

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

It's not a question of manners or arrogance, .. previous threads will give you all the answers..

Question for you OP.

What benefit do you get from a thanks but no thanks message ( how very polite, but still no thanks) does it get you the meet you were looking for, ? or Does it mean that whilst your reading these no thanks messages you re not messaging the person who does want to meet you,? in that short time some smooth talking guy ( hopefully me) is in before you, arranging the meeting , having your fun, cheers mister.. you keep waiting for the no thanks messages,... I'm far more interested in the let's meet messages..

Reply privately

over a year ago

OK, serious reply….. it’s called choice.

Sometimes I reply to messages asking for a face pic or asking a question to clarify something on their profile…. I don’t always get a reply. I don’t complain when this happens as I understand they have a choice to reply just as I do.

Sometimes I reply to messages and a conversation starts, things start to get interesting, it gets late, we log off and I never hear from them again… once more I don’t complain, it is their choice.

I have replied to some messages and 10 minutes later their profile name is (user no longer on site)…. as per their choice (usually).

Imagine for a moment you have 4 or 5 conversations on the go…. two of them with friends you may or may not have already played with and the other 3 are new contacts who you think are sex on legs. Whilst having these conversations another 10-20 messages come into your inbox and none of them interest you. The vast majority haven’t read your profile and don’t match your preferences, some appear to have read your profile and chose to ignore your preferences and one or two seem to have read your profile but when you read their profile you think ‘ewwwwww, no thanks’. Who are you going to give your time to?

I choose to give my time to the conversations I was already having…. some of those may choose to take the conversations no further… that is their choice.

You chose to only use 10 words to complete your profile and limit it to one sexual act.

I would choose to ignore you because I can’t think of many other things more boring than meeting someone who thinks giving oral is the be all and end all… and that is what your profile implies to me. In fact my hip joints feel achy just thinking about it.

Choice… it’s all about choice.

You are not forced to write to every profile on the site… you choose who you write to.

I am not forced to choose who I reply to…. I choose whether I do or don’t.

You choose to see it as arrogance and lack of manners…. I choose to see it as being my choice.

You choose to think of just yourself by stating how little amount of time it would take to reply to you…. you’re not that bothered about if they have a lack of manners to other people are you… your not are you…. otherwise you wouldn’t think in terms of a few seconds, you’d think in terms of the hours that amounts to over a year.

I choose how I spend my time and I chose to spend it doing things which I like doing.

You choose how to spend your time, and so far that looks like you are prepared to invest more time into typing a moaning complaint than typing your own profile…. you made the choice, you bare the fruits of your choices.

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Verifications.

two things here...

1) I could be devils advocate here as suggest to you that it could be in a sense arrogant to expect/demand a reply....

2) you say that you write replies of over 1000 words... and if that is true then good for you, however the irony of that is that your profile:

your own personal shop window to the world....

the place where you can stand out,

the place were you can really give people an indication if they are browsing,

the place where you can get people thinking "wow I have to get to know this person!!!"

10 words..........

my normal rule of thumb is if the whinge/complaint is longer than the profile..... thens its fairly obvious where to start.....

see i don't get what differece a rejection makes if they don't get back or say no.... saying no opens a dialouge they obviously don't want to have..... dust yourself down, move one.......

for me if i send any mail it is a BONUS if I get any back, and that mindest is a different one to yours....

Reply privately

over a year ago

" ...

2) you say that you write replies of over 1000 words... ...."

Not quite Fabio.

He says he reads profiles but it's not always easy as some are over a 1000 words.

PS... mine is only 748

Reply privately

over a year ago

hexham

"It's not a question of manners or arrogance, .. previous threads will give you all the answers..

Question for you OP.

What benefit do you get from a thanks but no thanks message ( how very polite, but still no thanks) does it get you the meet you were looking for, ? or Does it mean that whilst your reading these no thanks messages you re not messaging the person who does want to meet you,? in that short time some smooth talking guy ( hopefully me) is in before you, arranging the meeting , having your fun, cheers mister.. you keep waiting for the no thanks messages,... I'm far more interested in the let's meet messages..

"

Great answer, i honestly think its the entitlement problem some men have, they don't believe it is a no thanks

Reply privately

over a year ago

" ...

PS... mine is only 748 "

Phew!!! thats OK then

Reply privately

over a year ago

here is my excuse for not replying today , only just signed in dont use this often now at all says just here to chat and still get messages

Reply privately

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

" ...

2) you say that you write replies of over 1000 words... ....

Not quite Fabio.

He says he reads profiles but it's not always easy as some are over a 1000 words.

PS... mine is only 748 "

damn have we to count our profile now .............sorry dont have the time to busy writting emails pmsl

Reply privately

over a year ago

Someone pass me a big stick this dead horse needs a good flogging. . .

Bottom line mate is, yes its frustrating putting the effort into a "custom" message just to have it deleted, or left forever unread and from your end yes it probably comes across as rude, but the fact is there are so many guys on here fighting for meets that the ladies not only have a massive choice, but get so much mail it would become a full time job just sorting the wheat from the chaff. My advice, dont let it get you down mate just keep doing what your doing and be patient. All the best to you marra hope you catch a break soon

Reply privately

over a year ago

" damn have we to count our profile now .............sorry dont have the time to busy writting emails pmsl "

Just use File – Properties - Statistics

It may seem sad but finding out how many characters and spaces are in my profile has been more interesting than the last 3 profiles I have looked at.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I try to answer every message, even to just say no thnx but I just delete the ones that say "fancy a shag" etc x

Reply privately

over a year ago

You expect too much and as others have said from this post comes across as rude and arrogant.

Regardless of any effort you have put in, a no reply, is exactly that - No thank you.

Generally people do not respond because they get too much mail or if they do, they get abused or sent negativity back after they have said no.

Don't believe that, then try searching.

Concentrate on the ones that do reply with positiveness towards you, it will make you a better person, and less negative.

Make use of your profile more.. you show a face pic and thats it (kudos for that thou!).. where's the body and bum pics?

Pics tell people a lot more than you might think.. and can corroborate with your information you send in a mail or on your profile.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I try to answer every message, even to just say no thnx but I just delete the ones that say "fancy a shag" etc x"

So that's why you keep deleting our emails!

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

" damn have we to count our profile now .............sorry dont have the time to busy writting emails pmsl

Just use File – Properties - Statistics

It may seem sad but finding out how many characters and spaces are in my profile has been more interesting than the last 3 profiles I have looked at."

oooh... just counted mine.... its only 841 words... I am going to have to get more wordy again......

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

To the OP....as you have probably gathered, some people don't answer all mails.

Some of us do like to answer all mails as for us it takes seconds to paste a reply into the mailbox.

But you can do one of two things....you can accept that some people will answer and some won't....or you can let it wind you up and spoil your enjoyment of the site.

Now as this is going round in circles I am shutting it.

Reply privately