FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Singletons, who were in couple what do you miss?

Jump to newest

By *adyA01 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wellington

Ok so I came onto fab quite a few years ago as a single lady....

Had a great time, kid in a candy shop style... Then I met someone who stole my heart.... We had several couple's profiles over the 6 years we were together...

I loved couple's meets... I so miss those knowing looks between you as you get your game on. The planning of a meet.. the pre and post match analysis as we called it... And of course the out of this world reclaim sex after the meet....

I need this again in my life...

What do you miss???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Only been part of a vanilla couple, so I only miss the conventional relationship stuff.

Never done a fab/kink partnership - imagine it would be very different.

By *adyA01 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wellington

"Only been part of a vanilla couple, so I only miss the conventional relationship stuff.

"

Yes it is a bit different

over a year ago

"Only been part of a vanilla couple, so I only miss the conventional relationship stuff.

Yes it is a bit different "

I hope I get the chance to experience it some day

over a year ago

Someone picking my clothes up and washing them o and back scratching

By *adyA01 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wellington

"Someone picking my clothes up and washing them o and back scratching "

Such a comedian lol

over a year ago

"Someone picking my clothes up and washing them o and back scratching

Such a comedian lol"

I'm here all day

By *reelanderMan
over a year ago

rotherham

Been swinging many years as a cple then tryed the vanilla lifestyle with a different partner which was totally different and not as exciting hence going back single and swinging again.I miss the secret chats,the hotel fun,socials ect although being single I do think u have more fun.my partner was to Choosey on the meets as a cple so pluses and minuses,but defo miss the arranging,build up,the chatting leading up to the sex,then weird as it sounds we would discuss how we rated the cple we met,now single u have no one to discuss the meet with pmsl

over a year ago

"Ok so I came onto fab quite a few years ago as a single lady....

Had a great time, kid in a candy shop style... Then I met someone who stole my heart.... We had several couple's profiles over the 6 years we were together...

I loved couple's meets... I so miss those knowing looks between you as you get your game on. The planning of a meet.. the pre and post match analysis as we called it... And of course the out of this world reclaim sex after the meet....

What do you miss??? "

All of that. I understand swinging and how amazing it can be with the right person to share the experience with.

By *adyA01 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wellington

What do you miss???

All of that. I understand swinging and how amazing it can be with the right person to share the experience with. "

Finding the right person is the hard bit lol

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

I’ve got friends who I can do all the stuff I did in a relationship and far more. Oh and they are Fab friends too which makes it even better.

over a year ago

Was in a great fab couple... learned about a whole new, exciting world from meets and more experienced partner. Things moved on and I took a break from fab for several reasons... but now back and missing the easy chats, the private setting up of meets and the excitement building between us coming up to them.

over a year ago

What do you miss???

All of that. I understand swinging and how amazing it can be with the right person to share the experience with.

Finding the right person is the hard bit lol "

Many people have found their partners on here. I'm sure the dating threads will keep going.

Post new Message to Thread