over a year ago

wolverhampton

Old Spice or Hi Karate

There’s usually loads of gift sets in the shops at this time of year

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Try to rub onion over your arm pits "

Tell you what the poundshop do 2 for a pound. Not sure what its called. Black tins but get the one with purple on it. Nice one that is

over a year ago

"Try to rub onion over your arm pits

Tell you what the poundshop do 2 for a pound. Not sure what its called. Black tins but get the one with purple on it. Nice one that is"

I have never been inside the poundshop but boy I did fuck a lot of women with nice holes behind it

over a year ago

Tell you what the poundshop do 2 for a pound. Not sure what its called. Black tins but get the one with purple on it. Nice one that is

I have never been inside the poundshop but boy I did fuck a lot of women with nice holes behind it "

I'm sorry if I've mentioned a shop that is not up to your standards. Bet you've never been on a bus either

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

Jean Paul Gaultier "Le Male" deodorant is good. Perhaps a bit expensive for everyday use but having a can for dates/meets/nights out is recommended!

over a year ago

I have never been inside the poundshop but boy I did fuck a lot of women with nice holes behind it

I'm sorry if I've mentioned a shop that is not up to your standards. Bet you've never been on a bus either "

Nope but I do love riding the village bike tbh with you

over a year ago

I just wear cotton fresh sure. Yeah it’s a woman’s deodorant but it smells so clean.

over a year ago

Old spice for the win. Ladies love it!

over a year ago

I'm sorry if I've mentioned a shop that is not up to your standards. Bet you've never been on a bus either

Nope but I do love riding the village bike tbh with you "

So much for discretion. You said you wouldn’t tell anyone

over a year ago

Anyway it's bloody Christmas in 2 days. Your telling me you don't get deodrant? I get enough to last me all year! I keep thinking people are trying to tell me something!

over a year ago

Nope but I do love riding the village bike tbh with you

So much for discretion. You said you wouldn’t tell anyone "

#youknowwhoyouare

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

I'm sorry if I've mentioned a shop that is not up to your standards. Bet you've never been on a bus either "

I've been on a bus but the last time was in 1975....they probably cost a bit more now.

over a year ago

I've been on a bus but the last time was in 1975....they probably cost a bit more now."

My Grandad died on a bus when it went under a low bridge in 1982...

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Anyway it's bloody Christmas in 2 days. Your telling me you don't get deodrant? I get enough to last me all year! I keep thinking people are trying to tell me something! "

No I don't I get lots of socks though

over a year ago

blue stratos

Post new Message to Thread