Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

D*unken Mistakes!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

as you can guess, I have started a topic about d*unken mistakes because last night I made one. Me and 3 other mates of mine had decided (while out of our minds) to have a MMA bout in one of their living rooms. I won the 1st match (YEY ME!!) 2nd match came at a price. The bout had made it to the 3rd round and I was tired as hell, but I kept going (I'm awesome like that you see). As I went for a right hook, my mate somehow countered it into an Armbar. :O according to my mate who was timing the bout, I was held in it for a minute before fighting back. I fought out of this Armbar only to be countered AGAIN into a Leglock! no word of a lie, I screamed out "NOT AGAIN!" (due to the countering). What felt like forever was actually 10 seconds, I ended up tapping. After the bout, I was feeling ok, not a thing wrong with me, until I woke up. My ankle is now killing me and I cannot walk on it!! so now I'm going to say it, NEVER AGAIN!! That was my d*unken mistake.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"as you can guess, I have started a topic about d*unken mistakes because last night I made one. Me and 3 other mates of mine had decided (while out of our minds) to have a MMA bout in one of their living rooms. I won the 1st match (YEY ME!!) 2nd match came at a price. The bout had made it to the 3rd round and I was tired as hell, but I kept going (I'm awesome like that you see). As I went for a right hook, my mate somehow countered it into an Armbar. :O according to my mate who was timing the bout, I was held in it for a minute before fighting back. I fought out of this Armbar only to be countered AGAIN into a Leglock! no word of a lie, I screamed out "NOT AGAIN!" (due to the countering). What felt like forever was actually 10 seconds, I ended up tapping. After the bout, I was feeling ok, not a thing wrong with me, until I woke up. My ankle is now killing me and I cannot walk on it!! so now I'm going to say it, NEVER AGAIN!! That was my d*unken mistake."

Boys will be boys!!

By *ones_BoothCouple
over a year ago

Solihull

"as you can guess, I have started a topic about d*unken mistakes because last night I made one. Me and 3 other mates of mine had decided (while out of our minds) to have a MMA bout in one of their living rooms. I won the 1st match (YEY ME!!) 2nd match came at a price. The bout had made it to the 3rd round and I was tired as hell, but I kept going (I'm awesome like that you see). As I went for a right hook, my mate somehow countered it into an Armbar. :O according to my mate who was timing the bout, I was held in it for a minute before fighting back. I fought out of this Armbar only to be countered AGAIN into a Leglock! no word of a lie, I screamed out "NOT AGAIN!" (due to the countering). What felt like forever was actually 10 seconds, I ended up tapping. After the bout, I was feeling ok, not a thing wrong with me, until I woke up. My ankle is now killing me and I cannot walk on it!! so now I'm going to say it, NEVER AGAIN!! That was my d*unken mistake."

dont forget arm bars/locks etc are not meant to break, (although they do) but are meant to pull and tear ligaments and muscle, chances are you have done such, remember tap, snap or nap lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

lol done it with my mates before,when pissed and getting competitive,nearly choked mate out lol.gotta watch with chokes and arm bars very dangerous.

over a year ago

ok whats MMA?

over a year ago

"ok whats MMA?"

male male adroid

over a year ago

like I said, I was d*unk haha MMA is Mixed Martial Arts

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

mixed martial arts.

Although I'm guessing if they were d*unk, it wasn't being played with a whole heap of skill!!!

By *enithWoman
over a year ago

closer than you think

"ok whats MMA?"

glad you asked lol

over a year ago

shockingly there was some skill we even put gloves and shorts on to do it aswell haha

over a year ago

Bloody wuss!! That's foreplay for Mrs Artful and myself.

Must admit it does draw a crowd when we go dogging

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

If you can play MMA with skill, then you weren't that d*unk.

I only consider myself d*unk when I can't lie on the floor without holding on!!!

Or was the skill putting on the shorts and gloves?!?!?!

over a year ago

Gloves and shorts was the skill you caught me out haha

over a year ago

All sounds very homoerotic

over a year ago

"All sounds very homoerotic "

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"All sounds very homoerotic "

thats what i thought...was there a roaring fire

over a year ago

"All sounds very homoerotic

"

Seriously, I've got a mental image of Alan Bates and Oliver Reed in front of a roaring fireplace

over a year ago

I prefer Judo and I seriously cannot play fight or go half way.

Last time I did some guy thought he was being smart by trying to do a full-on kick at my stomach.

He 'tried' as in got decked as soon as I saw the look on his face. Cheeky barstich.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Seriously, I've got a mental image of Alan Bates and Oliver Reed in front of a roaring fireplace"

Mmmmmmmmmm.....

over a year ago

"shockingly there was some skill we even put gloves and shorts on to do it aswell haha "

Oooh was there a roaring fire and big rug? ...sounds like a scene by Ken Russell.

over a year ago

Seriously, I've got a mental image of Alan Bates and Oliver Reed in front of a roaring fireplace

Mmmmmmmmmm..... "

Oh! lol! just saw these!

over a year ago

Only just seen all these haha no there was no roaring fire haha

over a year ago

Chloe writing, Shane went to a mma class Feb and came home with a limp turns out the instructor had broken his leg as he landed funny when doing a demo for the class, I would go get it checked as he was not going to only I moaned till he did the next day xxx

over a year ago

A mate of mine who bought a right shed of a car thought it would be a good idea to put his foot down when somebody pulled out on him, only he forgot he'd just been in the pub.

Awful lot of damage and an awfully long ban.

over a year ago

Its nearly better now anyway think it may have been a sprain across top of the foot lol

By *all-Eddies QosCouple
over a year ago

wirral

Seriously, I've got a mental image of Alan Bates and Oliver Reed in front of a roaring fireplace"

oooooooo young Oliver reed. Yum yum

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Didnt you or your mates film it??? And were you all oiled up?

*wipes drool from chin

Post new Message to Thread