Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Happy Caturday....

Jump to newest

By *hubaysi OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Just want to say ‘hi’ to all the crazy cat mums and dads out there.....

Before anyone gets icky I love doggies too....

Bhubaysi.....x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Cat mum here x

By *andrabbeeWoman
over a year ago

Stanley co durham

Hi im a crazy cat woman xx

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Cat mummy here

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

I have a local cat that's been visiting on and off for over a year now. Always craves affection and I let her sleep indoors if cold for a while.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

cat mum here. sadly had to have one put to sleep a couple of weeks ago so im down to three. But my jay has just sponsered me another cat with cats protection and im getting a new senior in the new year

By *osmosgirlWoman
over a year ago

Wetherby

Crazy cat lady signing in

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Cat mummy here "
how is your cat getting on

By *hubaysi OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"cat mum here. sadly had to have one put to sleep a couple of weeks ago so im down to three. But my jay has just sponsered me another cat with cats protection and im getting a new senior in the new year"

Sorry to hear that sad news

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Cat mummy here how is your cat getting on"

She's getting on really well, thank you for asking Didnt realise how much joy a little cat can bring. She's thoroughly spoilt, but I think its justified, after all she'd been through Sorry to hear of your loss and enjoy your senior

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"cat mum here. sadly had to have one put to sleep a couple of weeks ago so im down to three. But my jay has just sponsered me another cat with cats protection and im getting a new senior in the new year

Sorry to hear that sad news "

thank you im devastated

She was 11 the youngest of my cats she was the last one i expected to lose. She got heart failure

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Cat mummy here how is your cat getting on

She's getting on really well, thank you for asking Didnt realise how much joy a little cat can bring. She's thoroughly spoilt, but I think its justified, after all she'd been through Sorry to hear of your loss and enjoy your senior "

thats great to here. They do bring such joy

By *otplumMan
over a year ago

Margate

Proud daddy to two Persian pussies

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love my babies! I have 3 wee monsters & a wee bitch, of course she's me in cat form so I have to love her

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Cat mummy here how is your cat getting on

She's getting on really well, thank you for asking Didnt realise how much joy a little cat can bring. She's thoroughly spoilt, but I think its justified, after all she'd been through Sorry to hear of your loss and enjoy your senior thats great to here. They do bring such joy"

Thank you

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

Anyone want to borrow a very naughty tabby boy who’s getting on my nerves this afternoon?

over a year ago

Love pussy but prefer doggy.

By *ookworm258Man
over a year ago

Wythenshawe

Cat fosterer dad here, currently have a short haired Scottish fold kitty called Flo. 20th foster kitty in 2 years now

By *hubaysi OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Anyone want to borrow a very naughty tabby boy who’s getting on my nerves this afternoon?"

Awwwh he’s excited for Christmas.

over a year ago

Bedworth

"Anyone want to borrow a very naughty tabby boy who’s getting on my nerves this afternoon?

Awwwh he’s excited for Christmas. "

Nope he’s just a bit of a dick head

As much as I complain about him, I wouldn’t change him, or the other 3 for the world

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Anyone want to borrow a very naughty tabby boy who’s getting on my nerves this afternoon?"

Haha! They now how to press the buttons don't they? Every time I go into the bathroom to brush teeth or have a wash, Miss Molly gets in the sink, attention seeking or what

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Cat fosterer dad here, currently have a short haired Scottish fold kitty called Flo. 20th foster kitty in 2 years now"

Aah, that's lovely but hard work, I bet!

over a year ago

Pooch pal here

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Pooch pal here "

Does pooch like cats?

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

I’m a rather exasperated cat mummy. My kitten is a thieving little vandal and she is like a whirling dervish at times. My other two are not at all impressed with her antics. I’m amazed my Christmas tree is still up and in one piece the way she’s been attacking it and wrapping presents takes twice as long when you have furry ‘helpers’ sitting on the paper and stealing the sellotape

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"I’m a rather exasperated cat mummy. My kitten is a thieving little vandal and she is like a whirling dervish at times. My other two are not at all impressed with her antics. I’m amazed my Christmas tree is still up and in one piece the way she’s been attacking it and wrapping presents takes twice as long when you have furry ‘helpers’ sitting on the paper and stealing the sellotape "

Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one with a naughty fur baby

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

"I’m a rather exasperated cat mummy. My kitten is a thieving little vandal and she is like a whirling dervish at times. My other two are not at all impressed with her antics. I’m amazed my Christmas tree is still up and in one piece the way she’s been attacking it and wrapping presents takes twice as long when you have furry ‘helpers’ sitting on the paper and stealing the sellotape

Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one with a naughty fur baby "

All three are flaked out asleep now. The kitten is on me and I don’t like to move her so I’ll be here a while

over a year ago

"Pooch pal here

Does pooch like cats? "

he has some he does and a few he doesn't

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"I’m a rather exasperated cat mummy. My kitten is a thieving little vandal and she is like a whirling dervish at times. My other two are not at all impressed with her antics. I’m amazed my Christmas tree is still up and in one piece the way she’s been attacking it and wrapping presents takes twice as long when you have furry ‘helpers’ sitting on the paper and stealing the sellotape

Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one with a naughty fur baby

All three are flaked out asleep now. The kitten is on me and I don’t like to move her so I’ll be here a while "

Haha, I'm the same, I'm now in bed and she's snuggled in my arms ...and I need a wee!

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Pooch pal here

Does pooch like cats? he has some he does and a few he doesn't "

Yes, I can understand that

By *ookworm258Man
over a year ago

Wythenshawe

"Cat fosterer dad here, currently have a short haired Scottish fold kitty called Flo. 20th foster kitty in 2 years now

Aah, that's lovely but hard work, I bet!"

She is a lively one, was used for breeding so has not had a good life. Defo coming out of her shell and chatters a lot

over a year ago

Bedworth

Fred the naughty tabby has finally calmed down and is fast asleep in his favourite bed. Felix has figured out how to open a drawer and is asleep in it, covering my clothes in fur.

Hubby and I are in bed. Little miss Sassy pants is in her favourite sleeping spot, on his legs.

I have my princess Polly laying on my shoulder purring in my ear.

All is right with the world

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Cat fosterer dad here, currently have a short haired Scottish fold kitty called Flo. 20th foster kitty in 2 years now

She is a lively one, was used for breeding so has not had a good life. Defo coming out of her shell and chatters a lot"

Ah bless her. My kitty turned up in our garden, whilst we were on holiday, with three little kittens. We think she was dumped in our village pregnant or with the kittens. She's very young and probably fell pregnant at 5 months, so only now about 14 months.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Fred the naughty tabby has finally calmed down and is fast asleep in his favourite bed. Felix has figured out how to open a drawer and is asleep in it, covering my clothes in fur.

Hubby and I are in bed. Little miss Sassy pants is in her favourite sleeping spot, on his legs.

I have my princess Polly laying on my shoulder purring in my ear.

All is right with the world "

Oh I love these stories, I'm a new mummy, so keen to learn. Molly does that pawing thing on my arm, like kittens do to their mum's when they are feeding, it sends her to sleep

By *ookworm258Man
over a year ago

Wythenshawe

She is a lively one, was used for breeding so has not had a good life. Defo coming out of her shell and chatters a lot

Ah bless her. My kitty turned up in our garden, whilst we were on holiday, with three little kittens. We think she was dumped in our village pregnant or with the kittens. She's very young and probably fell pregnant at 5 months, so only now about 14 months."

Flo has now assumed her usual sleeping position, between my legs and snoring loudly. She has a cold so is a bit wheezy with it.

over a year ago

I've two gorgeous male cats, adopted them last summer after they were rescued from someone's garden when they were tiny kittens, they had a sister but she didn't survive. They're a wonderful part of family life, entertaining & great telly watching companions

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Ah bless her. My kitty turned up in our garden, whilst we were on holiday, with three little kittens. We think she was dumped in our village pregnant or with the kittens. She's very young and probably fell pregnant at 5 months, so only now about 14 months.

Flo has now assumed her usual sleeping position, between my legs and snoring loudly. She has a cold so is a bit wheezy with it."

Aah, how sweet

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"I've two gorgeous male cats, adopted them last summer after they were rescued from someone's garden when they were tiny kittens, they had a sister but she didn't survive. They're a wonderful part of family life, entertaining & great telly watching companions "

What a lovely story, its a shame the sister didn't survive. Our Molly was an excellent mother to her kittens, although she was very young herself.

over a year ago

over a year ago

I don’t have as much pussy in my life as I’d hope.

Post new Message to Thread