Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Taking a break?

Jump to newest

By *ea monkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

As it's Christmas and people are spending time with their loved ones, many are taking a small break. If this is the case with you, then happy Christmas, if not and you'll still be mooching around here then come and say hello

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Merry Christmas ??????

A little early I know, but I have so many happy beautiful friends, I thought I'd get the ugly fuckers out of the way first. After careful consideration of your performance in 2018

I have decided to extend our friendship for another 12 months. A little Christmas message for you. Not every flower can say love, but a rose can. Not every plant survives a thirst, but a cactus can. Not everyone can read, but look at you go, little buddy! Today you should take a moment and send an encouraging message to a fucked up friend, just as I have done. I don't care if you lick windows, or fuck farm animals. You hang in there cupcake, because you're fucking special to me, and you're my friend. Look at you smiling at your phone, you crayon eating mother fucker!

Merry Christmas my special friend ??????

Don't fuck it up. All the best in 2019 x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’m always hanging about

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I’ll still be here, I’ve only myself to please

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I hope the festive season is safe and happy, however you choose to celebrate (or not).

By *ea monkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I'm going to be hanging around for most of Christmas this year. I'm not that easy to get rid of!

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I'll be here x

over a year ago

I'll be on & off over the festive period

over a year ago

I'll be about

over a year ago

It’s the double-whammy of school holidays AND Christmas... I’ll be online to save my sanity!

Mrs F x

By *ea monkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"It’s the double-whammy of school holidays AND Christmas... I’ll be online to save my sanity!

Mrs F x"

Good point there, fab saves lives!

over a year ago

I shall be about, while the kids are glued to their Xbox and switch x

over a year ago

Happy Christmas to you all ))))

over a year ago

Sleeping as much as possible to get over a bout of insomnia

over a year ago

"Merry Christmas ??????

A little early I know, but I have so many happy beautiful friends, I thought I'd get the ugly fuckers out of the way first. After careful consideration of your performance in 2018

I have decided to extend our friendship for another 12 months. A little Christmas message for you. Not every flower can say love, but a rose can. Not every plant survives a thirst, but a cactus can. Not everyone can read, but look at you go, little buddy! Today you should take a moment and send an encouraging message to a fucked up friend, just as I have done. I don't care if you lick windows, or fuck farm animals. You hang in there cupcake, because you're fucking special to me, and you're my friend. Look at you smiling at your phone, you crayon eating mother fucker!

Don't fuck it up. All the best in 2019 x"

Thank you

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Merry Christmas ??????

Don't fuck it up. All the best in 2019 x

Thank you "

You're welcome

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS
over a year ago

Cornwall

Looks like I'll be here too

By *ot-AshMan
over a year ago

London

I'm sure I'll be in and out.

over a year ago

I've just took a 2 week fab break... Well technically as didn't come online but did meet a friend. It did me good to get away. I'll try again soon

Post new Message to Thread