Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

sneezing when aroused

Jump to newest

By *mashandDash7785 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Scarborough

Does this happen to anyone else or am I just weird ?

MR J

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm sure I've sneezed when I've had a hard on but it doesn't happen every single time if that's what you're asking Sounds like a good tell for your OH though

C

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Sorry, thought this was a tena ladie moment thread

*Slowly backs out the room*

over a year ago

Scarborough

Yes happens every time ! but yes a bit of a give away

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Actually, this phenomenon is more common than you may realise so fear not

In fact, it is prevalent enough that a special scientific study was carried out a few years ago to discern exactly why some people fall victim to runny noses and sneezing when aroused or during orgasm.

The findings were somewhat ambiguous and non conclusive sadly but it was deemed that the condition is likely caused by an anomaly centred around the so called, parasympathetic nervous system which is activated when one becomes sexually aroused (it is responsible for sending the neurological signals to produce an erection in men, and lubrication in women).

The notion was, that in addition, it can sometimes ‘confuse’ other neighbouring systems resulting in various other ‘side effects’ with an increase in nasal mucus being amongst them.

over a year ago

"Actually, this phenomenon is more common than you may realise so fear not

In fact, it is prevalent enough that a special scientific study was carried out a few years ago to discern exactly why some people fall victim to runny noses and sneezing when aroused or during orgasm.

The findings were somewhat ambiguous and non conclusive sadly but it was deemed that the condition is likely caused by an anomaly centred around the so called, parasympathetic nervous system which is activated when one becomes sexually aroused (it is responsible for sending the neurological signals to produce an erection in men, and lubrication in women).

The notion was, that in addition, it can sometimes ‘confuse’ other neighbouring systems resulting in various other ‘side effects’ with an increase in nasal mucus being amongst them."

The more you know

C

over a year ago

Scarborough

The notion was, that in addition, it can sometimes ‘confuse’ other neighbouring systems resulting in various other ‘side effects’ with an increase in nasal mucus being amongst them."

Thanks for the info

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Is sneezing when aroused where the term 'cock snot' comes from....?

A

over a year ago

"Is sneezing when aroused where the term 'cock snot' comes from....?

A"

By *arnayguyMan
over a year ago

Durham Tees

I got an erection every time I sneezed. My Doctor asked me if I was taking anything for it. I said 'Pepper.'

over a year ago

Scarborough

"I got an erection every time I sneezed. My Doctor asked me if I was taking anything for it. I said 'Pepper.' "

over a year ago

My sister sneezes every time she brushes her hair, she's done it since she was little. Unrelated, but equally as weird

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Ever sneeze and a fart accidentally pops out?

p.s. I don’t fart when aroused, before anyone asks

over a year ago

Hello , yes my ex partner does it . I had never heard of it .

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I'd wondered if it was this close connectivity, a little like sneeezing when suddenly seeing bright light

Post new Message to Thread