Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Mind blown ?

Jump to newest

By *r.gambino OP   Man
over a year ago

East Midlands

I find it mind blowing when people say I want a fit bloke who looks after him self then you view the profile and it looks like they haven’t moved of the sofa in 5 years sponsored by Cadbury’s. Also can someone tell me why women have these stupid filters on images ? If you filter a picture that isn’t a true picture of you and I find it quite pathetic that you women have to do that yet make all these demands from men lol anyone else agree

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Folk can their profiles anyway they choose.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So out of shape people can't specify they want to meet fit people?

By *r.gambino OP   Man
over a year ago

East Midlands

They can but I find it strange and my question was also why do they use filters which makes them

Not look anything like them

In person yet demand men to be fit lol

over a year ago

"I find it mind blowing when people say I want a fit bloke who looks after him self then you view the profile and it looks like they haven’t moved of the sofa in 5 years sponsored by Cadbury’s. Also can someone tell me why women have these stupid filters on images ? If you filter a picture that isn’t a true picture of you and I find it quite pathetic that you women have to do that yet make all these demands from men lol anyone else agree "

Soooooo your first question; why do women have preferences that aren’t a reflection of themselves? Because they can?

Second one; why not? A few of my pictures have a filter on to hide blemishes. But before I meet someone I send god awful triple chin, no makeup, no filtered selfies. The ‘I look like I’ve just woken up after a seventeen hour binge on booze’ kinda look.

over a year ago

It's almost as if people can have preferences that aren't identical to themselves. Heaven forbid a white woman wants to sleep with a black man! Yes that's how ridiculous your statement is

C

By *r.gambino OP   Man
over a year ago

East Midlands

"I find it mind blowing when people say I want a fit bloke who looks after him self then you view the profile and it looks like they haven’t moved of the sofa in 5 years sponsored by Cadbury’s. Also can someone tell me why women have these stupid filters on images ? If you filter a picture that isn’t a true picture of you and I find it quite pathetic that you women have to do that yet make all these demands from men lol anyone else agree

That’s very true so why do people get offended when I write a post anyone can say anything ?

Soooooo your first question; why do women have preferences that aren’t a reflection of themselves? Because they can?

Second one; why not? A few of my pictures have a filter on to hide blemishes. But before I meet someone I send god awful triple chin, no makeup, no filtered selfies. The ‘I look like I’ve just woken up after a seventeen hour binge on booze’ kinda look. "

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

I specifically want Margot Robbie but that's not going to happen either

over a year ago

"I find it mind blowing when people say I want a fit bloke who looks after him self then you view the profile and it looks like they haven’t moved of the sofa in 5 years sponsored by Cadbury’s. Also can someone tell me why women have these stupid filters on images ? If you filter a picture that isn’t a true picture of you and I find it quite pathetic that you women have to do that yet make all these demands from men lol anyone else agree

Second one; why not? A few of my pictures have a filter on to hide blemishes. But before I meet someone I send god awful triple chin, no makeup, no filtered selfies. The ‘I look like I’ve just woken up after a seventeen hour binge on booze’ kinda look.

That’s very true so why do people get offended when I write a post anyone can say anything ?"

Who is offended? I’m sure people were just answering your question. Which you asked

By *r.gambino OP   Man
over a year ago

East Midlands

"I specifically want Margot Robbie but that's not going to happen either "

Never say never mate lol

By *r.gambino OP   Man
over a year ago

East Midlands

No not saying they are just asking why people do in forums when they don’t agree with what your saying

That’s very true so why do people get offended when I write a post anyone can say anything ?

Who is offended? I’m sure people were just answering your question. Which you asked "

over a year ago

Who is offended? I’m sure people were just answering your question. Which you asked

No not saying they are just asking why people do in forums when they don’t agree with what your saying

"

Your questions aren’t really an ‘agree or disagree’ type question so I don’t understand? Unless you’ve made another forum post that I haven’t seen, then I don’t get it

over a year ago

Roughly there are about 30 men to every single women, maybe even more.

So they can make demands as you call it.

Chat to them, it's not too difficult

over a year ago

"Roughly there are about 30 men to every single women, maybe even more.

So they can make demands as you call it.

Chat to them, it's not too difficult"

Preferences. They can have preferences. Everyone can. I don’t get the problem with that, am I missing something?

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Oh and here's today's edition of 'Slag women off'.

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

"I find it mind blowing when people say I want a fit bloke who looks after him self then you view the profile and it looks like they haven’t moved of the sofa in 5 years sponsored by Cadbury’s. Also can someone tell me why women have these stupid filters on images ? If you filter a picture that isn’t a true picture of you and I find it quite pathetic that you women have to do that yet make all these demands from men lol anyone else agree "

Because we can

Mrs

over a year ago

"Oh and here's today's edition of 'Slag women off'."

I'm sure a single male thread will appear to even out things

over a year ago

You mean.... people don't walk round in black n white?

P

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

This is called Champagne taste with beer money.

over a year ago

What an utterly delightful fellow

C

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"You mean.... people don't walk round in black n white?

P"

Mind. Blown.

By *andare63Man
over a year ago

oldham

I’m possibly wrong and I usually am ,, but I’m guessing the OP has had his ego shredded recently by women that he feels should take any crumbs they can get !! How dare they ?

over a year ago

"I find it mind blowing when people say I want a fit bloke who looks after him self then you view the profile and it looks like they haven’t moved of the sofa in 5 years sponsored by Cadbury’s. Also can someone tell me why women have these stupid filters on images ? If you filter a picture that isn’t a true picture of you and I find it quite pathetic that you women have to do that yet make all these demands from men lol anyone else agree This is called Champagne taste with beer money. "

I was waiting for you to pipe up with a derogatorily comment.

over a year ago

"I’m possibly wrong and I usually am ,, but I’m guessing the OP has had his ego shredded recently by women that he feels should take any crumbs they can get !! How dare they ? "

There has been a lot of threads recently that have implied that larger women should be greatfull for any attention and that we are an easy option.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

The worst filter I've seen is the socks down the boxers one.

The fucking disappointment when instead of a decent sized wang all you get in your gob is a pair of crusty argyles......

A

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Op. The power is with the females.

Unlike a league 2 team they can consistently survive in the prem week in, week out.

It's hilarious though when the bloke finds another fixture, as it would be.

This probably makes no sense so just go off my first line.

over a year ago

I am old, fat and not the prettiest. I don't use filters nor "demand" fit/hot men only... Doesn't stop me getting them tho... And the nice ones that actually find me attractive, not the ones that message anything with a pulse then get shitty when told, no thanks! My "demands" are a face I like and a decent personality. I don't care if others like it or not, who I choose to fuck is bugger all to do with them. I would imagine these other, terribly demanding women would say the same OP

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I love it when people open threads swinging insults then wonder why people get offended.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

All I have to say is that the green arrow is a very useful tool sometimes

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"All I have to say is that the green arrow is a very useful tool sometimes "

How did you find it useful in this instance?

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"I find it mind blowing when people say I want a fit bloke who looks after him self then you view the profile and it looks like they haven’t moved of the sofa in 5 years sponsored by Cadbury’s. Also can someone tell me why women have these stupid filters on images ? If you filter a picture that isn’t a true picture of you and I find it quite pathetic that you women have to do that yet make all these demands from men lol anyone else agree This is called Champagne taste with beer money.

I was waiting for you to pipe up with a derogatorily comment. "

You must just be a Michael McIntyre fan.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"All I have to say is that the green arrow is a very useful tool sometimes

How did you find it useful in this instance?"

Establishing a pattern

over a year ago

"The worst filter I've seen is the socks down the boxers one.

The fucking disappointment when instead of a decent sized wang all you get in your gob is a pair of crusty argyles......

A"

I said I was sorry.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

I said I was sorry. "

That remotes too big too. you need one of the mini ones.

A

over a year ago

A

I said I was sorry.

That remotes too big too. you need one of the mini ones.

A"

It is a mini one.

over a year ago

Keep this up and you will become my favorite poster.....

I will give you some advice...... When in Rome live like the Roman’s.....

Fab should be called the Amazon jungle... it’s a place women rule and any woman can join ....

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Fab should be called the Amazon jungle... it’s a place women rule and any woman can join .... "

Thought I was your favourite

over a year ago

Fab should be called the Amazon jungle... it’s a place women rule and any woman can join .... Thought I was your favourite "

You still are , but the Op is catching up

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Fab should be called the Amazon jungle... it’s a place women rule and any woman can join .... Thought I was your favourite

You still are , but the Op is catching up"

Boom! I won't let my lead slip.

over a year ago

Some fit people like fat people some fat people like fit people hopefully they'll find each other and have a fabulous time.

What's a filter.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Some fit people like fat people some fat people like fit people hopefully they'll find each other and have a fabulous time.

What's a filter. "

Exactly.

And if the two shall meet it may benefit the one that's been neglecting themselves.

As no doubt the fat ones will have plenty of cake and biscuits to share that the fit ones have had to suffer life without for so long.

Winner winner!!!

A

over a year ago

What's a filter.

Exactly.

And if the two shall meet it may benefit the one that's been neglecting themselves.

As no doubt the fat ones will have plenty of cake and biscuits to share that the fit ones have had to suffer life without for so long.

Winner winner!!!

A"

Kinda like Ying and Yang

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

What's a filter. "

One of the best meets I've had was with a gym fit guy. He thought I had a fantastic body, and I matched his stamina.

over a year ago

What's a filter.

Exactly.

Winner winner!!!

A"

Lol, this made me chuckle

over a year ago

Us women? I have seen pics of men using edit apps to make their cocks look bigger. Isn't limiting to one gender

over a year ago

What's a filter.

One of the best meets I've had was with a gym fit guy. He thought I had a fantastic body, and I matched his stamina. "

oh yeah,

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Us women? I have seen pics of men using edit apps to make their cocks look bigger. Isn't limiting to one gender "

And flat out stealing other cock shots.

Anyone can make any demands they like here. Whether you choose to do what they say is entirely up to you.

over a year ago

I find it pathetic how many men are bothered about other people's profiles. If you don't fancy them Judy leave them alone. Looks like the year of entitled posts continues.

over a year ago

"They can but I find it strange and my question was also why do they use filters which makes them

In person yet demand men to be fit lol "

Isn't that the same as men claiming to be athletic that look like they need a good stew and dumplings so they don't get mistaken for starvation victims, lol.

over a year ago

I find it pathetic how many men are bothered about other people's profiles. If you don't fancy them Judy leave them alone. Looks like the year of entitled posts continues. "

There's no need to get her involved

C

over a year ago

I'm fat but adore slim athlete men

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I am old, fat and not the prettiest. I don't use filters nor "demand" fit/hot men only... Doesn't stop me getting them tho... And the nice ones that actually find me attractive, not the ones that message anything with a pulse then get shitty when told, no thanks! My "demands" are a face I like and a decent personality. I don't care if others like it or not, who I choose to fuck is bugger all to do with them. I would imagine these other, terribly demanding women would say the same OP "

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

As my grandpappy once said, opposite attract.

I've seen it all, Fat women with fit blokes, Fat blokes with fit women, ugly men with a 10s, and ugly women with tattoos adonises with ripping six packs.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Someone needs a wank

over a year ago

Serious question - what is meant by picture filtering? I'm a technophobe so have no idea?

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

I find it pathetic how many men are bothered about other people's profiles. If you don't fancy them Judy leave them alone. Looks like the year of entitled posts continues.

There's no need to get her involved

C"

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Was it a small mind or just a big blow?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Serious question - what is meant by picture filtering? I'm a technophobe so have no idea? "

There's stuff you can use to make your photos look different, usually more flattering.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Serious question - what is meant by picture filtering? I'm a technophobe so have no idea?

There's stuff you can use to make your photos look different, usually more flattering. "

Or to add reindeer to your norks.

That kind of thing.

A

over a year ago

"Serious question - what is meant by picture filtering? I'm a technophobe so have no idea?

There's stuff you can use to make your photos look different, usually more flattering.

Or to add reindeer to your norks.

That kind of thing.

A"

Lol I friend did that

over a year ago

There's stuff you can use to make your photos look different, usually more flattering. "

Omg I need to learn!!

By *r.gambino OP   Man
over a year ago

East Midlands

"They can but I find it strange and my question was also why do they use filters which makes them

In person yet demand men to be fit lol

Isn't that the same as men claiming to be athletic that look like they need a good stew and dumplings so they don't get mistaken for starvation victims, lol. "

Yeah it is coudnt agree more

By *r.gambino OP   Man
over a year ago

East Midlands

Someone needs a wank "

I don’t self pleasure it’s haram

By *r.gambino OP   Man
over a year ago

East Midlands

"Us women? I have seen pics of men using edit apps to make their cocks look bigger. Isn't limiting to one gender

And flat out stealing other cock shots.

Anyone can make any demands they like here. Whether you choose to do what they say is entirely up to you. "

Well done like I can say what I want aswell

By *r.gambino OP   Man
over a year ago

East Midlands

"I’m possibly wrong and I usually am ,, but I’m guessing the OP has had his ego shredded recently by women that he feels should take any crumbs they can get !! How dare they ? "

We don’t waste crumbs round ere

By *r.gambino OP   Man
over a year ago

East Midlands

"Was it a small mind or just a big blow?"

Big blow very big blow I huf and I puf sort of blow

By *ermeCouple
over a year ago

wrexham

A"

over a year ago

It's a woman's world on Fab in the main at least. As there's a shortage of them compared to men.

You may as well ask, how come lots of fat old millionaire blokes marry slim hotties? Because there's a shortage of fat old millionaire blokes compared to women that want them...

Post new Message to Thread