Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do you like a sneaky grope...

Jump to newest

By *bi Haive OP   Man
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

....of your wrapped presents under the tree to try and guess what they are or do you prefer to wait to be surprised on Xmas morning?

Fox is a serial squeezer and can usually guess instantly what's inside (it's one of the reasons I favour gift bags) sometimes just by picking it up and giving it a shake.

Obviously paper wrapped toblerones are simple to spot but do you try and disguise obviously shaped items in any way or just think 'fuck it' as it's too hard to hide?

A

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Haha I do this every year! Not just with Christmas presents but also birthday. The look on the person's face when you guess right is priceless

By *bi Haive OP   Man
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Haha I do this every year! Not just with Christmas presents but also birthday. The look on the person's face when you guess right is priceless "

Priceless....?????

Drives me nuts. She's bloody psychic. I wish she'd guess the lottery numbers as accurately!

I struggle to know what to buy these days as whatever I do her sixth sense kicks in. Bought her something for our nipper to give her the other day. Next day she walks in and announces she's just off out to buy the very same thing.

Arrrrrrrgh!!!!

A

over a year ago

"Haha I do this every year! Not just with Christmas presents but also birthday. The look on the person's face when you guess right is priceless

Priceless....?????

Drives me nuts. She's bloody psychic. I wish she'd guess the lottery numbers as accurately!

I struggle to know what to buy these days as whatever I do her sixth sense kicks in. Bought her something for our nipper to give her the other day. Next day she walks in and announces she's just off out to buy the very same thing.

Arrrrrrrgh!!!!

A"

Ah that's always a pain when the person goes out to buy stuff for themselves! Anything you do get though, box it up before you wrap it. No chance of figuri g it out then

By *bi Haive OP   Man
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Haha I do this every year! Not just with Christmas presents but also birthday. The look on the person's face when you guess right is priceless

Priceless....?????

Arrrrrrrgh!!!!

A

Ah that's always a pain when the person goes out to buy stuff for themselves! Anything you do get though, box it up before you wrap it. No chance of figuri g it out then "

Tried that. One shake and she can tell skimpy underwear from a new iron.

A

over a year ago

Priceless....?????

Arrrrrrrgh!!!!

A

Ah that's always a pain when the person goes out to buy stuff for themselves! Anything you do get though, box it up before you wrap it. No chance of figuri g it out then

Tried that. One shake and she can tell skimpy underwear from a new iron.

A"

Hmm... Try stuffing the box with paper or packing peanuts? Or even something heavier to disguise it.

Post new Message to Thread