Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

User no longer on site . Forum Posting

Jump to newest

By *illen5 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bath

Why do people post things on the forum then vanish?

Suggestion. Only allow postings after these been verified and here a while.

Difficult to delete their text as it's entwined with content posted by others.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You do have to be here a week I think.

Their words can still be valid and useful even if they aren't attributed to someone present though.

over a year ago

I don't understand the issue? Their input is still valid and the conversation often flows around it.

It's not just new or unverified people who go UNLOS.

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

"You do have to be here a week I think.

Their words can still be valid and useful even if they aren't attributed to someone present though.

"

That’s right, you can’t post in the forums for a week after you join. It’s to stop people creating profiles and saying a load of shit and then getting a ban and just creating a new account and continuing where they left off.

I think it would be nice if when someone left their username remained on the forum post ( maybe with UNLOS in brackets after it)

over a year ago

Sometimes it’s just to troll. Occasionally I’ve seen a thread go badly and someone has gone unlos as a result. In one thread it was definitely online bullying that caused the unlos.

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

How long after a post would you like them to hang around op?

Folk come folk go their choice what they do while they're here and definitelyt heir choice when and if they leave.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Why do you feel the need to remove people's posts because they have decided to leave the site OP?

Just how does it change your enjoyment or otherwise of fab...

By *illen5 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bath

It took me a couple of years before I ventured on to the forum. I thought it was for old hands who knew a thing or two not singles with slight swinger overtones.

Well I was wrong and I found the forum most amusing.

By *illen5 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bath

"How long after a post would you like them to hang around op?

Folk come folk go their choice what they do while they're here and definitelyt heir choice when and if they leave. "

People only tend to leave after a few weeks when they realise they need to be on a more civilised dating site.

All the postings I've seen by those who have left have been valuable contributions but without a name to it I just look at it as anonymous and think less of it.

Why say their bit and go ?

over a year ago

Because their partner caught them lol.

over a year ago

"How long after a post would you like them to hang around op?

Folk come folk go their choice what they do while they're here and definitelyt heir choice when and if they leave.

People only tend to leave after a few weeks when they realise they need to be on a more civilised dating site.

All the postings I've seen by those who have left have been valuable contributions but without a name to it I just look at it as anonymous and think less of it.

Why say their bit and go ?"

Nah, they leave because they realise it's not a piece of piss getting a fuck, or they can't be arsed answering their thousands of messages.

By *illen5 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bath

"

Nah, they leave because they realise it's not a piece of piss getting a fuck, or they can't be arsed answering their thousands of messages. "

Good points . So jaded from the start

over a year ago

"Why do people post things on the forum then vanish?

Suggestion. Only allow postings after these been verified and here a while.

Difficult to delete their text as it's entwined with content posted by others."

I think everyone should be verified before doing anything on here! Phone number verofied also so theres no fake accounts using the same number. This is a swinging site. Discretion is important to mosy people

Post new Message to Thread