Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Iain Lee

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It had been mentioned on these forums many times about depression and people's mental health.

If you haven't heard or read about this on Iain Lee's talk radio programme he kept a man from Plymouth on the air for 30 minutes as this caller had taken an overdose and wanted to die.

It's very upsetting for some to listen too as the man is sluring his words and is in a dreadful state but Iain battled to keep him taking and trying to get his location to get him help.

There are periods of uneasy silence in the call and while all this was going on the producer of the programme was tracking the caller down .

Thankfully the police got there in just in time.

So whatever your going through today or whenever never give up or think your alone.

Your not.

Stay safe and talk to someone.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It had been mentioned on these forums many times about depression and people's mental health.

If you haven't heard or read about this on Iain Lee's talk radio programme he kept a man from Plymouth on the air for 30 minutes as this caller had taken an overdose and wanted to die.

It's very upsetting for some to listen too as the man is sluring his words and is in a dreadful state but Iain battled to keep him taking and trying to get his location to get him help.

There are periods of uneasy silence in the call and while all this was going on the producer of the programme was tracking the caller down .

So whatever your going through today or whenever never give up or think your alone.

Your not.

Stay safe and talk to someone."

Wow,amazing thread sir

By *ackDanielsWhiteRabbitMan
over a year ago

Halifax

"It had been mentioned on these forums many times about depression and people's mental health.

Your not.

Amen to that brother. My other half is volunteering with the Samaritans from January bless her.

over a year ago

Lovely post, and great to hear of someone doing something that must have been very difficult to deal with. X

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Yeah I was listening to it,I wonder how the guy is today hopefully in a better place.

over a year ago

I saw that article. Good for him. x

Was it all on air though? Surely they could have done it off air and played music in the meantime.

over a year ago

Your not.

Good post OP, especially this time of year can be very difficult with people struggling with mental health or isolation issues

over a year ago

If this was kiss,fuck,bollox thread it would have loads of post's by now......sad

over a year ago

The sheer desperation and despair that someone feels to drive them to taking their own life makes my heart hurt.

It's ok to not be ok.

It's easy to say if you're feeling down, speak to someone. It's not easy to speak to someone when you are feeling down though.

It's hard to seek help when you're in that place, because you just don't know what to do.

Everyone should try to be mindful of the people around them, and reach out to anyone who appears to be struggling. Sometimes being asked are you ok is all it takes to give someone an outlet that could potentially save their life

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

"Yeah I was listening to it,I wonder how the guy is today hopefully in a better place."

If he’s alive he’s in a better place.

Better for everyone that know him and care for him.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Iain has been through it himself what a top bloke.

over a year ago

"I saw that article. Good for him. x

Was it all on air though? Surely they could have done it off air and played music in the meantime. "

This is the bit that gets me. The public airing of it.

I don't know the ins and outs of it so I will reserve judgment but I know it's not something I'd want to hear for the sake of the man involved and his dignity.

over a year ago

Thank you for posting this op.

over a year ago

It's so easy to throw around phrases like chin up or smile and think positively.

It can help but mental illness is just that an illness.

I take medication for depression and anxiety. It helps me cope.

What a great thread op.

Remember to check on people. Say hi. Invite them out. Tell them they matter

Say it doesn't matter if they don't reply but they are loved and needed.

over a year ago

Was it all on air though? Surely they could have done it off air and played music in the meantime.

I don't know the ins and outs of it so I will reserve judgment but I know it's not something I'd want to hear for the sake of the man involved and his dignity. "

When you listened to it Iain Lee was talking to the guy about what he was wearing things about him to keep him talking.

It did end with the police saying they had him but it shows you just one person can make a difference and I'm sure this will have a impact on Iain and I will be listening again tonight as I'm sure he will talk about his feelings over the call and give updates on the man's condition.

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

I don't know the ins and outs of it so I will reserve judgment but I know it's not something I'd want to hear for the sake of the man involved and his dignity. "

I agree with this. On the other hand though part of me feels that sometimes, if someone else is in the same situation, hearing or seeing the reality of taking your own life ( or trying to) might make them think twice about doing it and ask for help. Maybe more than one life was saved by that broadcast. It's a tough one

Mrs

over a year ago

"If this was kiss,fuck,bollox thread it would have loads of post's by now......sad"

Ain’t that the truth.

over a year ago

I don't know the ins and outs of it so I will reserve judgment but I know it's not something I'd want to hear for the sake of the man involved and his dignity.

When you listened to it Iain Lee was talking to the guy about what he was wearing things about him to keep him talking.

It did end with the police saying they had him but it shows you just one person can make a difference and I'm sure this will have a impact on Iain and I will be listening again tonight as I'm sure he will talk about his feelings over the call and give updates on the man's condition.

"

Yeah I'm not in any way down playing what he did. He saved a man's life and that's highly commendable. It's the doing it on air part that makes me feel uneasy.

I know the man called a radio show so he must have had an understanding he would be on air but given his mental state I think I'd have given him privacy and taken the call off air.

over a year ago

I agree with this. On the other hand though part of me feels that sometimes, if someone else is in the same situation, hearing or seeing the reality of taking your own life ( or trying to) might make them think twice about doing it and ask for help. Maybe more than one life was saved by that broadcast. It's a tough one

Mrs"

That was exactly my thinking. Part of me thinks would it not have been better for somebody off air to continue the conversation but also from what I understand Iain Lee has been quite public about his own problems with mental health so maybe the caller felt safe talking to him.

over a year ago

Mrs"

It's a call in show so clearly it was a cry for help. Iain had tackled many serious and upsetting subjects in the past but to keep that guy on the line when he was desperate and in a very bad way kept him alive.

You can't understate that

over a year ago

Mrs"

That is true and I hadn't thought of that. I guess hearing someone in that state could prompt someone to get help before they themselves get there. I can only imagine the pain and distress in the man's voice.

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

Mrs

It's a call in show so clearly it was a cry for help. Iain had tackled many serious and upsetting subjects in the past but to keep that guy on the line when he was desperate and in a very bad way kept him alive.

You can't understate that"

I haven't understated it.

Mrs

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Was it all on air though? Surely they could have done it off air and played music in the meantime. "

It was all on air yes,it was a bit worrying when he went silent at time's. Suppose in one respect it was good it was kept live as it shows people there is always help out there,no matter where it comes from. He stayed on air until the ambulance arrived.

over a year ago

It was all on air yes,it was a bit worrying when he went silent at time's. Suppose in one respect it was good it was kept live as it shows people there is always help out there,no matter where it comes from. He stayed on air until the ambulance arrived."

That's it. The silent bits were very worrying.

But I stopped everything I was doing and was gripped by the phone call and what was going on.

It makes you think how lucky you really are.

By *urious and openmindedCouple
over a year ago

under the sea

It's on YouTube if anyone wants to listen

Some may see it as voyeuristic and undignified but on the flip side if it has even sparked 1 person to reach out for help then that's all that matters at the end off the day

over a year ago

Nice post OP

over a year ago

"It's on YouTube if anyone wants to listen

Some may see it as voyeuristic and undignified but on the flip side if it has even sparked 1 person to reach out for help then that's all that matters at the end off the day"

Can't find YouTube clip

over a year ago

Great post OP, thank you x

By *urious and openmindedCouple
over a year ago

under the sea

https://youtu.be/V23mbXssIQs

By *andare63Man
over a year ago

oldham

Sometimes when you think you are having a bad day . Your not . It’s a case of realising there are far worse off no matter where you look . I don’t like media sensationalism but at the end of the day this show gave the poor man a platform and outlet to talk . That has to be good

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

"The sheer desperation and despair that someone feels to drive them to taking their own life makes my heart hurt.

It's ok to not be ok.

It's easy to say if you're feeling down, speak to someone. It's not easy to speak to someone when you are feeling down though.

It's hard to seek help when you're in that place, because you just don't know what to do.

Everyone should try to be mindful of the people around them, and reach out to anyone who appears to be struggling. Sometimes being asked are you ok is all it takes to give someone an outlet that could potentially save their life "

over a year ago

Your not.

That is wonderful to read

Sadly though, some people are very, very alone

over a year ago

Your not.

Stay safe and talk to someone.

That is wonderful to read

Sadly though, some people are very, very alone "

Yes and I think also this time of year it can make things feel a lot harder for people.

It's not easy being on your own or lonely but I think it just brings it home at this time of year a bit more.

over a year ago

I have just listened to the call and it reduced me to tears, but Iain Lee is a fucking hero

Well done to the Emergency Services too xx

over a year ago

"I have just listened to the call and it reduced me to tears, but Iain Lee is a fucking hero

Well done to the Emergency Services too xx"

It's very powerful radio.

over a year ago

"I have just listened to the call and it reduced me to tears, but Iain Lee is a fucking hero

Well done to the Emergency Services too xx"

I haven't listened to it I don't think I could bare it.

over a year ago

Well done for posting OP

I've had some very dark Xmases in the last 4 years where I spent time on Xmas day alone. This reminds me that I need to be grateful for everything I have, everyone I have and through my continued endeavour to be kind and bring happiness to other people, what they will have in me.... Which is a friend and a person to talk to.

It's a difficult time of year for some people.... I'm happy I've found my happy place for this year, and if you're reading this and need someone to talk to on Xmas day, I'll be right here for you xx

over a year ago

"Well done for posting OP

I've had some very dark Xmases in the last 4 years where I spent time on Xmas day alone. This reminds me that I need to be grateful for everything I have, everyone I have and through my continued endeavour to be kind and bring happiness to other people, what they will have in me.... Which is a friend and a person to talk to.

It's a difficult time of year for some people.... I'm happy I've found my happy place for this year, and if you're reading this and need someone to talk to on Xmas day, I'll be right here for you xx "

That's excellent that you feel in a better place this year. Always remember though that it is ok not to feel ok, we don't have to put a brave face on everything but we should always reach out and get support when needed.

Hope you have a really fantastic Christmas.

over a year ago

That was intense

over a year ago

"Well done for posting OP

It's a difficult time of year for some people.... I'm happy I've found my happy place for this year, and if you're reading this and need someone to talk to on Xmas day, I'll be right here for you xx

That's excellent that you feel in a better place this year. Always remember though that it is ok not to feel ok, we don't have to put a brave face on everything but we should always reach out and get support when needed.

Hope you have a really fantastic Christmas. "

Thanks LornaJo.... Really appreciate that... I tried a brave face for years and it just ended up with d*unken sobbing. I now enjoy a happy d*unken state at Xmas instead

over a year ago

Thanks for posting that OP.

My father killed himself over 20 years ago. I can’t describe what it feels like for those of us left behind. Especially at this time of year.

Anything that raises awareness and encourages others to get help is positive x

over a year ago

"Thanks for posting that OP.

My father killed himself over 20 years ago. I can’t describe what it feels like for those of us left behind. Especially at this time of year.

Anything that raises awareness and encourages others to get help is positive x "

I'm so sorry to read that but thank you very much for sharing your story.

Mental health is such a tricky subject but I think that it is absolutely vital that we talk about it even if sometimes it's very uncomfortable to talk about or listen to for that matter.

over a year ago

Puts your own life into prospective!

Thanks for sharing OP.

Hope the guy is recovering and getting the help he needs!

Folow up and let us know if you can????

over a year ago

im sure at 10pm tonight on talkradio Iain will be giving updates on the man in question.

also his thoughts on the whole conversation will be interesting as he has gone through a lot himself recently.

over a year ago

Thank you for sharing OP. I don't know the full story and have not heard the call. Will look into this in more detail later.

"If this was kiss,fuck,bollox thread it would have loads of post's by now......sad"

Believe that! Crazy times...

over a year ago

"The sheer desperation and despair that someone feels to drive them to taking their own life makes my heart hurt.

It's ok to not be ok.

Everyone should try to be mindful of the people around them, and reach out to anyone who appears to be struggling. Sometimes being asked are you ok is all it takes to give someone an outlet that could potentially save their life "

This is good advice and I agree

over a year ago

"Thanks for posting that OP.

Anything that raises awareness and encourages others to get help is positive x

I'm so sorry to read that but thank you very much for sharing your story.

Mental health is such a tricky subject but I think that it is absolutely vital that we talk about it even if sometimes it's very uncomfortable to talk about or listen to for that matter. "

I couldn’t agree more. Thank you for your response x

over a year ago

Yes a popularity contest would fill up in minutes.

Shows you how people have got some priorities wrong.

A lot seem too busy to look in on others just to see how they are doing.

over a year ago

Mrs"

That makes sense, very good point. I bet it will have helped more people.

over a year ago

"Yes a popularity contest would fill up in minutes.

Shows you how people have got some priorities wrong.

A lot seem too busy to look in on others just to see how they are doing.

"

Some people are odd to say the least. My friend reached out to her friend when she was at rock bottom and felt like no-one would miss her if she ceased to exist. He asked her not to contact him again. Luckily his shit reaction gave her a kind of kick and got her out of her bad feeling.

over a year ago

Iain Lee. I really hope the guy in Plymouth can pull through.

over a year ago

" Iain Lee. I really hope the guy in Plymouth can pull through."

should find out later jim.

By *agermeisterMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Did the caller want help?

over a year ago

Top bloke.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Did the caller want help?"

I'm guessing that he wouldn't have called if he didn't or even if it was an attempt to gain notoriety he wouldn't have stayed on the line

over a year ago

"Did the caller want help?"

If he didn't he wouldn't have reached out.

We have a responsibility as a society to help people even if at that time they don't always want it. When someone is in such distress and not in a good/rational frame of mind then it's for others to step in and help in any way they can.

By *agermeisterMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"Did the caller want help?

We have a responsibility as a society to help people even if at that time they don't always want it. When someone is in such distress and not in a good/rational frame of mind then it's for others to step in and help in any way they can. "

Samaritans (of which I was one for two years) see it differently. If we had a caller who claimed to have overdosed or whatever we would ask them (repeatedly) if they would like an ambulance. We would not try to trace them.

As a society we seem to get very self congratulatory when we physically 'prevent' a suicide but have no problem ignoring the factors in soviety that lead to people wanting to kill themselves in the first place

over a year ago

Sometimes it can be difficult to reach out, especially if can't properly explain why you are feeling how you are. There can be a fear of not being believed and people saying you are making it up. Or saying if you were serious you would have done something by now.

Glad he was able to reach out and be helped.

over a year ago

We have a responsibility as a society to help people even if at that time they don't always want it. When someone is in such distress and not in a good/rational frame of mind then it's for others to step in and help in any way they can.

Samaritans (of which I was one for two years) see it differently. If we had a caller who claimed to have overdosed or whatever we would ask them (repeatedly) if they would like an ambulance. We would not try to trace them.

As a society we seem to get very self congratulatory when we physically 'prevent' a suicide but have no problem ignoring the factors in soviety that lead to people wanting to kill themselves in the first place"

I understand that but this person didn't call the Samaritans. They called a radio show.

If somebody is reaching out and calling whether it be the Samaritans or anybody else surely are they not calling for help even if they say they don't want it. The point is for somebody to be at the point where they want to end their own life surely that means they're not in their right mind so do we not have a responsibility as a society to prevent that and actually is that not the law.

over a year ago

I think the reason this person called Iain Lee is because of his human touch.

Many people know of the battle Iain has had with local council over the care for his mum and the way she has been treated.

He comes across on his programme as a genuine funny guy who cares about people.

So some trust him even consider him a friend because of his personality and I would say that's why this person called his show.

Is was real, no studio set up, no TV drama, this was someone who was dying through an overdose live on the radio. You can hear in Iain's voice the desperation and will to keep this man alive by talking to him.

I'm sure Iain has done nothing but think about him all day and worried sick what may have happened if he had not been there.

over a year ago

"I think the reason this person called Iain Lee is because of his human touch.

Many people know of the battle Iain has had with local council over the care for his mum and the way she has been treated.

So some trust him even consider him a friend because of his personality and I would say that's why this person called his show.

Is was real, no studio set up, no TV drama, this was someone who was dying through an overdose live on the radio. You can hear in Iain's voice the desperation and will to keep this man alive by talking to him.

I'm sure Iain has done nothing but think about him all day and worried sick what may have happened if he had not been there.

"

I completely agree with all of this. I mentioned in a post further up the I think the caller probably felt safe with him because of his past experience.

over a year ago

Heartwarming. Hope they are both ok after it all. X

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

But its not always easy to reach out and talk to someone.

The parasuicide person may have already closed themselves off from family and friends. Their a burden to society no one cares or wants to listen to.them. This is what they believe

night time can be a very dark lonely place especially in the middle of the night

I made numerous suicide attempts and only once did i actually ring someone. The other times i was just found unconscious. I never left notes or anything i.just wanted it over. Life can be pretty shit at times.

ps i havent attempted suicide in 14 years the longest by along long way in my whole life

over a year ago

tonight 10pm talkradio

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

"I think the reason this person called Iain Lee is because of his human touch.

"

Absolutely

over a year ago

O.P I love what you have written on your profile and that you have started this thread. A few people have shared their stories and I think it's absolutely vital that this is something that is talked about.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"O.P I love what you have written on your profile and that you have started this thread. A few people have shared their stories and I think it's absolutely vital that this is something that is talked about. "

I couldn't agree more.

It's important that mental health becomes more and more acceptable to talk about.

Many people struggle with their mental health in silence and find it difficult to ask for help.

Nita

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Why just post something so negative?

over a year ago

"O.P I love what you have written on your profile and that you have started this thread. A few people have shared their stories and I think it's absolutely vital that this is something that is talked about.

I couldn't agree more.

It's important that mental health becomes more and more acceptable to talk about.

Many people struggle with their mental health in silence and find it difficult to ask for help.

Nita"

Absolutely!!!

The word mental health is often one that people are a little bit afraid of.

We all have mental health just like we have physical health, sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad and sometimes is absolutely unbearable and we need help.

over a year ago

Listening to talk radio now. Ian talking about it now. X

over a year ago

This place at times can knock confidence and be brutal..it shouldn't be.

It's things like a simple radio programme, and someone in need of help, can just make you think how lucky you really are.

A lot we take for granted, we easily forget others so all i can do is be there even if it's just an exchange of messages with a stranger on a site like this.

If it helps great, talking gets things moving in the right direction.slow steps. But positive ones

over a year ago

"If this was kiss,fuck,bollox thread it would have loads of post's by now......sad

Why just post something so negative? "

Negative?,I was highlighting the importance of this thread, however people were preferring to post in a fuck thread,plus I will post what opinions I feel like,just like you!!

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"If this was kiss,fuck,bollox thread it would have loads of post's by now......sad

Negative?,I was highlighting the importance of this thread, however people were preferring to post in a fuck thread,plus I will post what opinions I feel like,just like you!!"

I think at time's people come on here from the distraction of 'real' life and need something light hearted. It's not necessarily be because people don't care.

over a year ago

Negative?,I was highlighting the importance of this thread, however people were preferring to post in a fuck thread,plus I will post what opinions I feel like,just like you!!

I think at time's people come on here from the distraction of 'real' life and need something light hearted. It's not necessarily be because people don't care."

Exactly this but also I think for a lot of people it's a very difficult subject to talk about. When speaking about mental health a lot of people worry they're going to say the wrong thing and hurt or offend somebody that's already troubled. That's why and I've said several times during this thread these conversations are vital.

over a year ago

They have said the full broadcast of the call has been taken down due to welfare concerns of Chris the man who took the overdose.

They are waiting for permissions and reports on Chris's health.

over a year ago

"But its not always easy to reach out and talk to someone.

The parasuicide person may have already closed themselves off from family and friends. Their a burden to society no one cares or wants to listen to.them. This is what they believe

night time can be a very dark lonely place especially in the middle of the night

I made numerous suicide attempts and only once did i actually ring someone. The other times i was just found unconscious. I never left notes or anything i.just wanted it over. Life can be pretty shit at times.

ps i havent attempted suicide in 14 years the longest by along long way in my whole life"

over a year ago

As a society we seem to get very self congratulatory when we physically 'prevent' a suicide but have no problem ignoring the factors in soviety that lead to people wanting to kill themselves in the first place"

The one time I used the Samaritans, they were so blasé and couldn't care less in their attitude that I have never called them again, no matter how hard life has been.

They made me feel so much worse it out me off for life

over a year ago

**put me off for life sorry

over a year ago

If your listening many have been sharing stories and saying how hearing what they did showed them the other side of this.

Hopefully some will have the courage to speak and get help

over a year ago

"If your listening many have been sharing stories and saying how hearing what they did showed them the other side of this.

Hopefully some will have the courage to speak and get help"

Exactly that and it's opened up the conversation even on here. That can only be a good thing it's just a real shame that the poor man had to go through that. I really hope he's ok and can get some proper help.

over a year ago

"If your listening many have been sharing stories and saying how hearing what they did showed them the other side of this.

Hopefully some will have the courage to speak and get help"

Exactly

over a year ago

I think at time's people come on here from the distraction of 'real' life and need something light hearted. It's not necessarily be because people don't care."

The whole thread is about depression,it's not going to be a light hearted thread is it,it's for people who want to discuss depression

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

OP. There was an exact situation back in the early 80's when the regular late night DJ on a then Radio Station based in Preston, took a call from a guy who in the course of the call, admitted he'd had taken an overdose of drugs in his suicide attempt.

The DJ, himself having worked in Social Services and I think, with the Samaritans, put all other calls on hold, and slowly, got little snippets of info out of the caller to help the Emergency Services locate the man somewhere in the North West of the UK.

It took over 3 hours, with the night schedule held up to allow this case to develop. Ultimately, you could hear the doors of the property going in, and Police & Paramedics rescuing the man.

It won a broadcasting award. Importantly, the man survived and got the treatment and help he needed.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I think at time's people come on here from the distraction of 'real' life and need something light hearted. It's not necessarily be because people don't care.

The whole thread is about depression,it's not going to be a light hearted thread is it,it's for people who want to discuss depression"

Of course it's not lighthearted that's what I'm saying.

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

Your not.

A very nice and kind thread, especially at this time of year as people tend to feel it more.

over a year ago

evesham

Negative?,I was highlighting the importance of this thread, however people were preferring to post in a fuck thread,plus I will post what opinions I feel like,just like you!!"

That's not how it came across. It came across as a sarcastic dig at forum users to be honest.

Just because people haven't felt the need to respond to this one doesn't mean they haven't read it and understood the meaning or importance of it. Many, like myself may have experiences of people committing suicide or have worked supporting those during difficult times but felt that they couldn't add much more to the thread.

I haven't L I stejed to the radio show so can't comment on that. I too question why it played out on air but also see the value in it by showing that if people try to reach out there will be people there who care.

I dudjt say you couldn't list opinions, just questioned yours. Hit a nerve I guess.

over a year ago

evesham

As a society we seem to get very self congratulatory when we physically 'prevent' a suicide but have no problem ignoring the factors in soviety that lead to people wanting to kill themselves in the first place

The one time I used the Samaritans, they were so blasé and couldn't care less in their attitude that I have never called them again, no matter how hard life has been.

"

That's very sad. The samaritans are a great organisation who offer support to many people. They are all volunteers on the phones, emails, texts etc. I can understand that if you felt they didn't give you the support you needed at the time you might not want to give them a second chance but I will always signpost to them. They helped my nan so much for years after my uncle killed himself.

over a year ago

Your not.

There was a story of a kid, 14 I think playing a video game online. The random stranger online turned suicidal and the kid kept trying to play with him and told his parents the contact the police in the strangers country/state and saved this guys life apparently.

over a year ago

"

Hope you're ok now. xxxx

over a year ago

Just an update.

Iain Lee has said the man known as 'chris' who called the show after taking an overdose is back home after two days being incubated when it was touch and go.

Iain Lee has tweeted He's got lots of work to do but he'll get there. It's very complicated.

And that Chris is blown away with the support people have shown him.

over a year ago

Amazing!! And so glad the guy got the support he needs.

To anyone suffering, you are never alone.

I'm trying to support someone at the moment, he's in a bad way after family issues and a friend committing suicide.

Sat up all night with him a few weeks ago as he was in crisis

Stayed awake to watch him sleep. To make sure he slept.

He recently called me his angel, and yeah, I try. Check in on him everyday.

I'd do that for anyone who needed it.

As I say to him, the light is left on.

Post new Message to Thread