Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Before a meet do you have..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

.. a wank to check whether you still want to meet them after you cum ?

We all know we do our most lucid thinking post wank, if you still want to meet them after you’ve blown your beans then you know it’s game on.

Or have you change your mind after and thought better of it ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

I know I'm not your target audience... But here's my experience. I don't log on here because I'm horny and need relief... I log on to find folk who will make me horny and want to meet them, so no... A wank won't change my mind

over a year ago

"I know I'm not your target audience... But here's my experience. I don't log on here because I'm horny and need relief... I log on to find folk who will make me horny and want to meet them, so no... A wank won't change my mind "

No target audience, this is for everyone.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Nope. If I did that I'd fall asleep instead of meeting them.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

".. a wank to check whether you still want to meet them after you cum ?

We all know we do our most lucid thinking post wank, if you still want to meet them after you’ve blown your beans then you know it’s game on.

Or have you change your mind after and thought better of it ?"

What if you're one of those one hit wonder non-repeating guys that needs about a week's recovery time.....even if you're still keen you've fucked it for everyone?

A

*asking for a friend obviously

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Back in the good old days when I had a hare trigger...yes ... purely not to let the lady down... But not necessary now..and never to change my mind

over a year ago

What if you're one of those one hit wonder non-repeating guys that needs about a week's recovery time.....even if you're still keen you've fucked it for everyone?

A

*asking for a friend obviously"

I’m thinking 24 hours before a meet, maybe even 48 hours to be on the safe side.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

I’m thinking 24 hours before a meet, maybe even 48 hours to be on the safe side. "

Good thinking. You don't want to peak too soon. Plus if it's one of those really long wanks where you're struggling to cum because the broadband has gone down and for some reason you keep thinking of Theresa May.....the blisters will have healed up.

A

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

No i carry a loaded weapon

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Nope. If I did that I'd fall asleep instead of meeting them. "

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

No I've usually already had many wanks in the course of getting to know them, so I know I'll still want to meet them. Why did I give this a serious answer?

over a year ago

A

I’m thinking 24 hours before a meet, maybe even 48 hours to be on the safe side.

Good thinking. You don't want to peak too soon. Plus if it's one of those really long wanks where you're struggling to cum because the broadband has gone down and for some reason you keep thinking of Theresa May.....the blisters will have healed up.

A"

Does anyone think of Theresa may in any terms other than watching the sinking of their pension ?

By *afadaoMan
over a year ago

Staines

A

*asking for a friend obviously"

Can you put my friend in touch with your friend - they seem to have something in common

over a year ago

"No I've usually already had many wanks in the course of getting to know them, so I know I'll still want to meet them. Why did I give this a serious answer? "

It’s a very serious question.

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

If tune allows I would have a wank, but it would be entirely for the purpose of prolonging "round one".

If I've committed to meeting, it's happening, decision already made.

By *veready69Man
over a year ago

PLYMOUTH

"Back in the good old days when I had a hare trigger...yes ... purely not to let the lady down... But not necessary now..and never to change my mind"

Is that like a Hare Krisna but dresses like Del Boys mate?

over a year ago

I'm not a wanker

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

This sounds like it could be giving an excuse to those who have set up a meet but have a wank - instead

over a year ago

Only if they look like Hillary Clinton

over a year ago

Very interesting, I have not yet as I have only met one person, but I could see guys getting a little too keen after a lack of meets and end up settling for something they wouldn't usually be happy with. A wank last minute could change everything for them

I am interested to know if you have done this before?

over a year ago

No... What an interesting albeit dispiriting glimpse into the male psyche!

By *owhard007Man
over a year ago

leeds

No never.

It takes a while to arrange a meet so there is no way I would be letting anyone down just because I've had a wank.

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

Surely as a guy, once you had done the deed you would fart, roll over and drop off to sleep

By *owhard007Man
over a year ago

leeds

Surely as a guy, once you had done the deed you would fart, roll over and drop off to sleep "

Hahaha we're not all like that love xx

over a year ago

By the time I've got the lard out of the fridge and warmed up the cucumber I can't even be arsed to wank, let alone meet.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"Back in the good old days when I had a hare trigger...yes ... purely not to let the lady down... But not necessary now..and never to change my mind

Is that like a Hare Krisna but dresses like Del Boys mate?"

. That was his German friend herr trigger

Post new Message to Thread