Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What's in your backpack

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not sure if I've mentioned this but I'm going backpacking next year. I'm more or less done with what I need and everything fits in my backpack.

What would go in your backpack if you was backpacking for life? What couldn't you live without?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm ace at packing and only travel with everything in a small backpack anyway so not much

over a year ago

"I'm ace at packing and only travel with everything in a small backpack anyway so not much "

I must good too. Got my tent, sleeping bag and sleeping mat in my bag and room for lots more...

over a year ago

Depends where you're travelling. I've slept out a lot and just make sure that I've got a small tent, sleeping bag, something for cold and or wet weather, wash kit and cooking set. You can spend a fortune on very good kit that does a very good job.

over a year ago

"Depends where you're travelling. I've slept out a lot and just make sure that I've got a small tent, sleeping bag, something for cold and or wet weather, wash kit and cooking set. You can spend a fortune on very good kit that does a very good job."

Tell me about it. I've spent more in bedding than I've ever spent on a proper bed! I got a 2 man tent. Tried it with a coffin tent and didn't like it, too small. I'm going everywhere...

over a year ago

I went kind of backpacking for a few months when I was younger, and was the absolute worst at it! I had all sorts of impractical dressing up clothes/heels/makeup and kept shopping for more so had to keep binning stuff along the way to make space! I'm way more sensible at packing now.

over a year ago

i cycle to work daily so i always have a change of clothing (smalls too), deodorant, towel and lunch.

over a year ago

"I went kind of backpacking for a few months when I was younger, and was the absolute worst at it! I had all sorts of impractical dressing up clothes/heels/makeup and kept shopping for more so had to keep binning stuff along the way to make space! I'm way more sensible at packing now."

I'm packing 1 oair of tidy jeans all the rest is lightweight clothing.

over a year ago

Power pack battery thingy for charging your phone when u can't plug in!

over a year ago

A good sleeping bag and roll mat

C

over a year ago

Sawyer mini water filter and 3extra pouches and if I'm in cooler weather disposable handwarmers,chuck them in your sleeping bag for extra warmth.

By *iss.ddWoman
over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

Sweat wicking fabric capsule items of clothing and nothing that massively needed ironing

over a year ago

Playing cards...if you're waiting around it's something to do plus it's a great way to start chatting by asking if they'd like a game

over a year ago

My map

over a year ago

"A good sleeping bag and roll mat

C"

Sorted with that and the power banks

Post new Message to Thread