Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Accomodation

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Morning fabbers just cleared up why I can't accommodate on my profile hope it is clear and it's as honest as I can be would love any help and advice if I haven't been clear etc happy fabbing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Morning fabbers just cleared up why I can't accommodate on my profile hope it is clear and it's as honest as I can be would love any help and advice if I haven't been clear etc happy fabbing"

Go back and edit the first line of your second para

You'll see what I mean when you re-read it

over a year ago

"Morning fabbers just cleared up why I can't accommodate on my profile hope it is clear and it's as honest as I can be would love any help and advice if I haven't been clear etc happy fabbing

You'll see what I mean when you re-read it "

over a year ago

"Morning fabbers just cleared up why I can't accommodate on my profile hope it is clear and it's as honest as I can be would love any help and advice if I haven't been clear etc happy fabbing

You'll see what I mean when you re-read it

"

Thanks

over a year ago

Must be a difficult arrangement! Not only for your kid but to be in the same house as an ex..... Hope all works out well for you

over a year ago

"Must be a difficult arrangement! Not only for your kid but to be in the same house as an ex..... Hope all works out well for you "
thanks mate yes it is difficult but my son is my world and he comes above all else

over a year ago

"Morning fabbers just cleared up why I can't accommodate on my profile hope it is clear and it's as honest as I can be would love any help and advice if I haven't been clear etc happy fabbing"

Please take the professional out, its a bit like the we don't bite phrase. Everybody claims to be it and most aren't and it's irrelevant.

over a year ago

Thanks for clearing that up

over a year ago

Please take the professional out, its a bit like the we don't bite phrase. Everybody claims to be it and most aren't and it's irrelevant. "

I'm a construction safety advisor if that not professional I don't know what is

over a year ago

"Must be a difficult arrangement! Not only for your kid but to be in the same house as an ex..... Hope all works out well for you thanks mate yes it is difficult but my son is my world and he comes above all else "

Same here

By *etite HandfulWoman
over a year ago

Chester

Funnily enough its very similar to what most men who live with their partner say on here.

over a year ago

"Funnily enough its very similar to what most men who live with their partner say on here. "

over a year ago

As you can see you'll get the women who wouldn't believe anything you say, so it wouldn't matter what you wrote.

over a year ago

"Must be a difficult arrangement! Not only for your kid but to be in the same house as an ex..... Hope all works out well for you thanks mate yes it is difficult but my son is my world and he comes above all else

Same here"

What I meant by my comment is about my son coming first.

I split up with his mum around 9 years ago and have lived alone ever since - until I gained custody of my boy in July of last year

over a year ago

I think most people on here between certain ages have to work fab around childcare and accommodation considerations ... so we all hopefully are understanding.

What annoys me is when a guy cannot accommodate because he has kids but wants you to regardless of your children ... yes we know! Married ...

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Your profile says "can accommodate" then you explain why you cant

over a year ago

"Your profile says "can accommodate" then you explain why you cant

"

Gets a hotel room?

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"As you can see you'll get the women who wouldn't believe anything you say, so it wouldn't matter what you wrote.

"

Uh huh.

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Gets a hotel room? "

Obvious when you have an open mind instead of a suspicious closed one eh?

over a year ago

"Funnily enough its very similar to what most men who live with their partner say on here. "
that's a shame

over a year ago

"

just changed as I regularly staying in hotel previously with work

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Good luck OP.

I admire you honesty, ignore the cynics.

I can also relate to your circumstances, both of my youngest sons have SN. 1 severe, 1 mild.

I tried to keep our family under one roof after we separated but it was impossible to make it work, mainly due to my ex refusing to accept we were actually over.

Good luck

over a year ago

Please take the professional out, its a bit like the we don't bite phrase. Everybody claims to be it and most aren't and it's irrelevant.

I'm a construction safety advisor if that not professional I don't know what is "

A solicitor or barrister or Dr. I certainly would class a safety advisor as a professional, but thats fine, carry on putting people off. Just how does your job status affect your sexual prowess or personality though

One of the reasons single man convos are so boring,

hi what do you do for a job and what team do you support,

Bye then.

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

A solicitor or barrister or Dr. I certainly would class a safety advisor as a professional, but thats fine, carry on putting people off. Just how does your job status affect your sexual prowess or personality though

Bye then.

"

Or......... he can run his profile his way, not your way.

over a year ago

Bye then.

"

Your profile a great read

over a year ago

Bye then.

"

Are you really that bothered by someone stating they are a professional?

Do you know how hard people had to work to get the title of being a professional?

If someone has been in school for 6+ years and acquired debt to achieve their life’s dream...

They should shout it from the rooftops.....

I’m not looking for a fight with you , but being a professional isn’t something that’s just handed to you.., you earn it....

Post new Message to Thread